Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a nasty cow.Saying get a grip to a character on emmerdale for having heavy periods😡Why don’t you piss off tell your horrid son to get a grip when he sells his son your son your ex and all his fake arse health mental and other tit he makes up for likes.Can see where he gets his lousy attitude from and how being ugly on the inside certainly shows on her face👍View attachment 1979428
Massive bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha let’s play spot the difference
Beige wedding beige life and beige nobody’s ✌
842F389E-F4A5-4590-942D-E15C903794B6.jpeg
4840A807-C8C8-4BCF-B02E-64639E2EABAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still looks as empty as your marriage!

BEIGE AND SOULLESS!

332373998_205493468804846_3805245982967911896_n.jpg
332731430_577822294257930_8138611722107493514_n.jpg

---
SHE DIDN'T PAINT THE CEILINGS!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paint it black Flapz, black as coal... black as night..

Screenshot_20230222-182541~2.png

Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts. It's not easy facing up WHEN YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS BLACK!!"
---

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s another company I’m going to message 😡 bleeping disgusting how they can gift something like that to people that can supposedly afford it. Saying that how embarrassing for them to accept a gift like that for your own child’s birthday. Surely that’s one day of the year you would want to use your hard earned cash to pay for it yourself. On the plus side that’s going to piss off more of their ‘real’ followers 👍🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I cant even believe they are showing that as a gift and jake should have put gifted in his video. They should have bleeping donated it to a women and children's shelter amd bought their own. Or donate the equivalent to what it would cost. Bit they won't cos they literally donate nothing to charity. I am skint and I donate absolutely everything and anything I can, I list my uneaten food on olio for people to collect. They really are a pack of arse holes. I just couldn't sit knowing I had been given that when kids are freezing and dieing in our country of malnutrition.

Jake I double bleeping dare you to go and spend £200 quid in asda and donate it all to a food bank. My kids even gave there Christmas chocolate to a food bank and we bought children gifts who otherwise wouldn't have got anything. And you know what it was actually my fave part of christmas.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
How sad that they can't even afford to purchase their own kids birthday presents. Doesn't mean anything personal when it's all gifted. Should be ashamed of themselves. Beggars!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Gifted! Obviously, because not that long ago she asked for ideas what to get spud….. begging twit! They are both desperate and I mean desperate for work as the money is running out. Weren’t they going to have it done whilst on their tattlemoon? God I loath this pair and it gives me great pleasure to vent on here🤭 still filming Leo for content, showing What amazingly shite parents they are
---
duck sake, he’s used the same paint from inside to the gifted present to Leo, what a total tool. It’s also not finished 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
No thought or sentiment going into his presents. What vile cunts accepting gifts for their own child’s presents 😡 I love receiving gifts from family and friends on my birthday because I can tell they’re meaningful well thoughtful gifts they’ve picked out for me. But no they’ll accept anything even if spud don’t like it, as long as it’s free they’ll have it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
How sad that they can't even afford to purchase their own kids birthday presents. Doesn't mean anything personal when it's all gifted. Should be ashamed of themselves. Beggars!
Looks like they’ve got it through her again as well. Honestly they should feel totally embarrassed to tell people they’ve been gifted something that expensive for their own child’s birthday. Bad enough in normal circumstances but when you’ve got parents that can’t even feed their kids let alone buy them even a little present, I’d feel ashamed to be admitting I’d begged to have that gifted for my child especially when he doesn’t even need it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
VILE BEGGING TRAMPS.

YET ANOTHER COMPANY TO AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. DISGUSTING CUNTS. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
That’s another company I’m going to message 😡 bleeping disgusting how they can gift something like that to people that can supposedly afford it. Saying that how embarrassing for them to accept a gift like that for your own child’s birthday. Surely that’s one day of the year you would want to use your hard earned cash to pay for it yourself. On the plus side that’s going to piss off more of their ‘real’ followers 👍🏻
This exactly Jeanie, its more of a gift if you have actually paid for it yourself after working hard , saving up for it and seeing youre child enjoying playing in in for years to come knowing it was bought with thought and you worked hard to get youre son a present to remember. They are beyond disgusting. Infact Im equally as annoyed with that company, this grifting/gifting/Ad culture is just vile.

Warwick wont play in it anyway because there wont be a t.v in it! and they would want to stock it well up with food to get him to play on it!

My god a children’s charity would have benefited more then these pair of wankers!
See the smug face on him after her pretending to paint it!

Guarantee Spud wont use it! Its just more of a show off statements in the garden!

I had mine the Fisher Price house, they never played in it!! But at least I knew I bought it myself and it was meaningful.

(sorry exclamation marks out in full force when im annoyed 🙈🤬)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Looks like they’ve got it through her again as well. Honestly they should feel totally embarrassed to tell people they’ve been gifted something that expensive for their own child’s birthday. Bad enough in normal circumstances but when you’ve got parents that can’t even feed their kids let alone buy them even a little present, I’d feel ashamed to be admitting I’d begged to have that gifted for my child especially when he doesn’t even need it.
Disgusting vile begging CUNTS. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I think that’s the worst part have a fully heated building doing nothing as sour face cow to posh to work in it.Disgusting as half the country can only dream of free trips to Dubai and all the other gifted tit they get😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This exactly Jeanie, its more of a gift if you have actually paid for it yourself after working hard , saving up for it and seeing youre child enjoying playing in in for years to come knowing it was bought with tought and you worked hard to get youre son s present to remember. They are beyond disgusting. Infact I equally as annoyed with that company, this grifting/gifting/Ad culture is just vile.

Warwick wont play in it anyway because there wont be a t.v in it! and they would want to stock it well up with food to get him to play on it!

My god a children’s charity would have benefited more then these pair of wankers!
See the smug face on him after her pretending to paint it!

Guarantee Spud wont use it! Its just more of a show off statements in the garden!

I had mine the Fisher Price house, they never played in it!! anyway at least I bought it myself.
bleeping vile begging cunts. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.