Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one cares now run along go find your missing 3000 bots✌View attachment 1979020
"A busy day of life organising"
FFS try organising your life whilst both you and your husband hold down full time challenging jobs...I wish I had as much bleeping time as they do to organise my life (and fuckface im only on here now because I'm off work genuinely sick today)
And clearly her phone auto corrects to "What's up" probably from her Munchausens husband messaging her when he was away with Footloose about his imaginary illnesses and she's replied "what's up" a million times

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It shows how little money they have. And still the delusion. It's sad they way they live

Reactions: 12
I do not need Fakey, to tell me how to do my washing! I will never use this brand because he’s endorsed it. Is he turning into Mrs Hinch🙄
He wishes. All those Instagram followers she’s got. He’d be foaming at the mouth. He’s more in the league of Kim Woodburn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bad back my arse bet footloose and every other company that employs this twit look at him in disbelief.He’s so creepy and why is he filming himself bleeping weirdo
93F1ACDF-BA40-470A-8100-8E3DB537CBC9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the hell would you ask someone to film you while doing this! Also why has he got Dopeys leggings on?!
---
Bad back my arse bet footloose and every other company that employs this twit look at him in disbelief.He’s so creepy and why is he filming himself bleeping weirdo View attachment 1979149
Snap @mollyann my thoughts exactly..he's just so odd isn't he!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Am I losing the plot but did she show the bathroom all done with a bath already in?And he’s shown it with nothing in😳And Wtf is he wearing in that daz advert 🤣
You're losing the plot Molly!! 😅 I doubt they can fit a bath in that shoebox!!! 😘
---
I think he showed the new one in the loft and she showed the original one downstairs? May be wrong 😂
That was downstairs with her crap painting! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whatever he auditioned for yesterday, definitely to do with singing and dancing. The ‘singing’ videos with Leo, the posting of the reel with the bin again and now prancing about trying to show how flexible he is. It’s like he’s trying to showcase himself. Thing is anyone watching his insta will just look at think what an absolute tool he is. As for those women’s leggings he’s wearing 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He wishes. All those Instagram followers she’s got. He’d be foaming at the mouth. He’s more in the league of Kim Woodburn 😂
Ahh, I like Kim Woodburn! "You're an adulterer!"

"Beats cleaning lavvies!" 😅😅

---
Bad back my arse bet footloose and every other company that employs this twit look at him in disbelief.He’s so creepy and why is he filming himself bleeping weirdo View attachment 1979149
Bad back eh? Anxiety eh? Haunted house eh? bleep. 🤬
---
'Whats Up' messages and a busy day of 'life organising'.

It'll take more than a day. You want to search for the lost 3,000 followers! 😂😂😂

332071647_227165366324479_1757086498590820314_n.jpg

---
The Money Journal?

I'll write you a book in 30 seconds Flapz.

Once upon a time there were two Colchester chavs who were skint as duck and were in debt up to their eyeballs. They needed to get their heads surgically extracted from their arseholes. One day they actually signed on and faced reality.

He came out of the closet and she faced facts that she was a delusional bleep!

The End.
---
332314489_187917783879944_8848973684277300114_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Well guys his work schedule this month so far, basically adds up to about 3 hours work (and that’s me adding time on to be generous)

Do we have any guesses on how much he will have made from his Daz Ad lol? I feel like that’s probably his main moneymaker this month. He’s surely only getting paid peanuts for Butlins but these idiot influencers seem to get far too much money for ADs.

I’m sure he said he was away this weekend again for work (clearly MS) What a busy guy. Wonder if he will let us know when he finds out he was unsuccessful at his audition. He can beg On insta again saying he deserves a chance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
NOBODY, I mean NOBODY, asked about the cowboy-botched shoebox apart from the Oompah Loompahs.

• Haha
Instead of dicking about in the gym, he needs to be upping his fundraising skills. Not even at £4,500 for the marathon and still 12 tickets to sell for an event that’s 8 days away. If he put as much effort into charity work as he does to attention seeking on the gram, he’d be set for life.
On a lighter note, we all know who’s behind baby Dinos mask. The person I really want unmasked is fakepotato 😂 yet another corker of a reply, this time on Sarcomas tweet 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well guys his work schedule this month so far, basically adds up to about 3 hours work (and that’s me adding time on to be generous)

Do we have any guesses on how much he will have made from his Daz Ad lol? I feel like that’s probably his main moneymaker this month. He’s surely only getting paid peanuts for Butlins but these idiot influencers seem to get far too much money for ADs.

I’m sure he said he was away this weekend again for work (clearly MS) What a busy guy. Wonder if he will let us know when he finds out he was unsuccessful at his audition. He can beg On insta again saying he deserves a chance 😂
£500 and a year's supply of pods? 😅
---
Instead of dicking about in the gym, he needs to be upping his fundraising skills. Not even at £4,500 for the marathon and still 12 tickets to sell for an event that’s 8 days away. If he put as much effort into charity work and he does to attention seeking on the gram, he’d be set for life.
On a lighter note, we all know who’s behind baby Dinos mask. The person I really want unmasked is fakepotato 😂 yet another corker of a reply, this time on Sarcomas tweet 😂
I adore Fake Potato. I swear they need a fan club!!

• Haha
What in fucks name is he doing? Does he really think he can be taken seriously in any sort of role rolling around a mat in too tight leggings that show off his white skiddies? As for that loft conversion perfect size kennel for my big dog duck all else going in there where can you stand a wardrobe when all the ceilings are sloped/really low? Plus the most you would get in that bathroom is a loo and sink i don't even know why they needed a loft conversion

• Haha

If it’s only a story ad and not a grid post ad, with his following/engagement he’d probably get about a grand. It’s the grid posts that make the real hard cash. I reckon he’s lucky if he gets £200 for an appearance at Butlins plus he’s got hotel/travel expenses on top of that 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t even get half of what he gets and affiliated links are peanuts so unless Bambi & Bear are more popular than we know about, her incomings have taken a real nosedive since the start of this year.

• Haha
'Always close the pods pack securely with a 'click'.

It's a slide-off cardboard box you utter bell-end. No click there.

Isn't this such an utter joy to watch knowing how desperate and in debt he is!!!!

Look at the 'mum juice' to the left.

You're desperate bro, desperate. Not for one second have you ever put a wash on you little pussy witch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Lol@women’s leggings Jeanie his saggy balls must be round his neck they are that tight👀

• Haha
I cannot think of more harmful implications on a 2yr old's developing brain when he's shoved full-on into a camera let alone being distorted by filters and seeing it.

All of my children (5) were holding audible conversations at this age with others.

It's disgusting how delayed he is. Absolutely disgusting parenting. I bet he doesn't even know what an abacus is for his counting.

Put your bleeping phone down and teach him. 🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.