Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't you have to seriously wonder at a grown man sitting in the closet under the stairs filming himself singing 🤔? Pretending it's because of the child he is doing it. Alright then... 🤣
I'm almost certain he hasn't got the job..especially if they look at his socials..he's so weird and cringe! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m baffled why they’d decorate the rooms before the bathroom in the loft is installed? Makes sense to get it all installed before attempting the decorating as getting bathroom suits etc up those tight stairs may undo all their (hard) work 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oy, big nose. Give Rylan his teeth back, he needs them to host Eurovision.....
(Fakey bursts into tears)
---
Omg his choice of top for this ad along with the trousers that are probably stuck to him he's been wearing them that long! Wtf does he look like! 😳
---
How long before he jumps on this outfit. 🤔 🤣
Hes already got a girly pink suit. The one he wore with his Frankenstein boots ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I losing the plot but did she show the bathroom all done with a bath already in?And he’s shown it with nothing in😳And Wtf is he wearing in that daz advert 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See the wooden one lost the 3000 bots she bought overnight 👍Must be her bullshit hair vitamins ads and exciting posts of Leo bored the pants off everyone.Both are so desperate it’s making them even more unlikeable lately.
Even the bought bots have fucked off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
click-farm-lady-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oy, big nose. Give Rylan his teeth back, he needs them to host Eurovision.....
(Fakey bursts into tears)
---

Hes already got a girly pink suit. The one he wore with his Frankenstein boots ...
Ah yes the pink suit..how could I forget about that monstrosity! 😆

• Haha
Am I losing the plot but did she show the bathroom all done with a bath already in?And he’s shown it with nothing in😳And Wtf is he wearing in that daz advert 🤣
I think he showed the new one in the loft and she showed the original one downstairs? May be wrong 😂

• Haha
I'll take that back then..maybe it was the downstairs bathroom like @stargirl23 said.

• Haha
His latest ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ how bleeping cringe. I thought he said he would never advertise anything he didn’t use? We all know he does duck all round the house including the washing so this ad is total BS. Manifesting his big break is obviously going well. Dressing up as a dinosaur and now advertising washing tablets. He really is hitting the big time 🤭
Also why are they only now getting quotes for the carpets? Obviously another thing they’re hoping to get for free. Sorry but like the rest of the house, you can tell everything is being done on the cheap. If they’d had the money, that conversion should have been completely done by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell he's getting desperate reposting the bin jumping video on his grid 😴😴😴 I am pissing myself at his Daz Ad, as if he ever does any washing🤔🤡🤥 never seen him doing any chores household or otherwise🤭
That loft space is sooooooooo bleeping tiny, you can see how small it is, he is moving very carefully through there🤣🤣🤣🤣 literally big enough for the borrowers! Flappy must have been painting the other bathroom, cos this one is empty😂
I feel so sorry for those two kids, they have no privacy at all, Leo4likes plastered all over his Insta since day 1, plenty of him in only a nappy ffs, how's he gonna feel about that when he's older😥 Fred used for adverts to make money🤮 just disgusting behaviour😡 calling it now that when Fred goes to secondary school he will be at risk of being picked on thanks to these two and their obsession with social media.
He said he was busy at the end of the week so is obviously being a Rara🦕🦕🦕 at Butlins, wonder what the plan is for Niknak's birthday, less than a week to go and neither of them have mentioned it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No one cares now run along go find your missing 3000 bots✌View attachment 1979020
What she means is once ‘I’ve’ added the finishing touches cos we all know he doesn’t/can’t/won’t do anything. Flappy - it’s whats app not whats up but have you done that deliberately to get your engagement up as your bots are deserting you already 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Such tight-arses. Anything so as to NOT get up out of bed and go to work.

That and the beggy grifting freebies. Have they no pride?

Reactions: 16
Must be flogging more 💩 to pay for the carpets he’s trying to get gifted.How desperate are they for money selling stuff for £10 and £15 with fees making pennies stupid cow.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.