Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deactivated my personal insta the other day as I feel like it’s adding to my mental health issues. It makes me feel rubbish for various reasons and I thought you know what I don’t need to look at everyone else or how perfect their lives are. I want to concentrate on my own life and not make myself feel rubbish comparing myself to everyone else. I barely post or go on it anyway.

Bit of a de rail there but their social media obsession is so bad it literally stops them looking after their kids, it’s really weird! He said the other day he gets anxious because he hasn’t posted enough on it (trust me you’ve posted more than enough you fake prick) He needs to get in the real world if that’s what his anxiety stems from!
Never feel that way Barbie. Everything portrayed on SM is fake as duck. Nothing is real. 💯
---
Sending you so much love I hope you’re okay ❤

I completely agree, I don’t understand how they can be so addicted. Like does it really matter that much that you’ve not posted today? You don’t need to live your life through your phone and post every minute detail of your life. It’s F&L I feel sorry for. Those poor boys have no privacy at all because their parents are too busy and care more about social media than reality
It's because they have nothing outside of the facade. If you took away their phones, laptops etc for a few days and left them to it, they would a) go crazy and b) have absolutely nothing to speak about! What an empty existence they both lead.
---
Filming in the cupboard under the stairs. WTAF??

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone remember a horror film called people under the stairs? Showing my age but I remember watching it and chucking up in my friends inflatable bin…. Anyway that was the first thing that sprung to mind this morning 😂

• Haha
It genuinely bothers me that there's nothing stopping them, and many others, using their children for content. How will those children feel when they are older and realise they had zero privacy 😔

And I don't follow them anyway but really, other people's kids aren't particularly interesting - are they!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I by no means wrapped my kids in cotton wool however i cannot bare to see children being encouraged to shut themselves into small spaces that they could go into alone and get stuck trap their fingers or get caught round the neck and nobody knows they are in there lazy wanker should make him a proper den like i used to between two sofas with blankets and pegs but can't make any actual effort and i see the jumping over the bed disappeared but i thought everyone asked for it? While im here good morning all!

• Heart
🐔Teach him to put his hand in front of his mouth/nose...filth . Early teaching makes for a lovely child with manners good parenting and it shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Think she bought 6000 bots while in the Maldives as no way they were genuine followers.Are they doing nothing for Leo’s birthday bit like her 30th which was embarrassing to see the lack of anything lol.Wonder if he’ll announce if he got the job as think ra ra going to butlins again isn’t he?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I by no means wrapped my kids in cotton wool however i cannot bare to see children being encouraged to shut themselves into small spaces that they could go into alone and get stuck trap their fingers or get caught round the neck and nobody knows they are in there lazy wanker should make him a proper den like i used to between two sofas with blankets and pegs but can't make any actual effort and i see the jumping over the bed disappeared but i thought everyone asked for it? While im here good morning all!
Has he deleted that last reel 😂 He also deleted the tiktok I mentioned on here yesterday 😂 For somebody who continually says they’re not bothered about IG and how fake it is, his actions always tell a totally different story.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just get a damn job. This prick seriously needs a reality check ASAP!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So MS is back at Butlins on Thursday (Skegness), Saturday (Minehead) and Sunday (Bognor) this week so let’s see if he disappears again. Surely he won’t be ‘working’ on Leo’s birthday or will his birthday party be conveniently at Butlins in Bognor? Funny how they can beg, tag and hint at things when it is items/deals/jobs they want for themselves but how silent they’ve both been regarding what they’re doing for his birthday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So MS is back at Butlins on Thursday (Skegness), Saturday (Minehead) and Sunday (Bognor) this week so let’s see if he disappears again. Surely he won’t be ‘working’ on Leo’s birthday or will his birthday party be conveniently at Butlins in Bognor? Funny how they can beg, tag and hint at things when it is items/deals/jobs they want for themselves but how silent they’ve both been regarding what they’re doing for his birthday.
Remember his birthday last year he was ‘working’ so soph drove the boys to that hotel to stay with him cause prick couldn’t drive to his own son on his birthday

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Just get a damn job. This prick seriously needs a reality check ASAP!

View attachment 1978702
It’s definitely a gig that involves ‘singing’ that he auditioned for yesterday. Hence yesterday afternoon and this morning, ‘singing’ with Leo on his stories.
---
Remember his birthday last year he was ‘working’ so soph drove the boys to that hotel to stay with him cause prick couldn’t drive to his own son on his birthday
Exactly. Surely he’ll make sure he’s home this year? If he can’t give up one gig in a holiday park on his sons 2nd birthday, he must be seriously skint.

Reactions: 18
Never feel that way Barbie. Everything portrayed on SM is fake as duck. Nothing is real. 💯
---

It's because they have nothing outside of the facade. If you took away their phones, laptops etc for a few days and left them to it, they would a) go crazy and b) have absolutely nothing to speak about! What an empty existence they both lead.
---
Filming in the cupboard under the stairs. WTAF??

View attachment 1978616
View attachment 1978617
He needs to bleeping come out the closet, or stay in there forever without his phone, so we never need to see/hear him ever again…amen!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't you have to seriously wonder at a grown man sitting in the closet under the stairs filming himself singing 🤔? Pretending it's because of the child he is doing it. Alright then... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ha ha. Him saying he hopes Leo is a better singer than him, hoping all his bots will comment how great a singer he is, and how he should be on stage.

• Haha
Yeah his post gone Jeanie god what a pathetic twit.Looking forward to more painting from the stick insect and if we are lucky a woe me post from
1677060614257.png

• Haha
This whole "I'm grateful for the opportunities".He seems to think he can just sit on his arse all day and wait for the phone to ring. Why isn't he out trying to make his own opportunities ? I wouldn't mind if he was good about the house but he seems to do absolutely nothing unless it's self serving.
I would be mortified if my mother claimed she had her "hands full" with a visit from her adult child. I bet she found Leo to be less work.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s definitely a gig that involves ‘singing’ that he auditioned for yesterday. Hence yesterday afternoon and this morning, ‘singing’ with Leo on his stories.
---

Exactly. Surely he’ll make sure he’s home this year? If he can’t give up one gig in a holiday park on his sons 2nd birthday, he must be seriously skint.
The fact he went to bloody camber sands on his wedding night tells me he won’t give a tit if it’s golden boys birthday. If there’s money to be made (no matter how small) he’ll be off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fact he went to bloody camber sands on his wedding night tells me he won’t give a tit if it’s golden boys birthday. If there’s money to be made (no matter how small) he’ll be off 😂
Also maybe if they’re all at Butlins, they’ll get gifted a birthday cake and balloons so that’s some money saved 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.