Jake Quickenden #58 What is the Meaning of Life? Said the 'RaRa' at Butlin's who has a beard wife! 🦕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen amazing bathrooms on insta. Do they follow any home accounts, theirs is so basic. I actually feel embarrassed that she’s actually posted a tiny en-suite, no roll top bath, no panelling, no walk in shower, it’s featureless. Time to move house quickendens. It’s not gram worthy.

Reactions: 14
Thing is i took a look one day at their home account they had a lot of really nice stuff and they were gifted a fair bit aswell i genuinely think they had to sell it all to keep on top of bills/the mortgage with prat constantly reassuring dopey that big things were coming and they would be on top again and them some! Not only has that not happened any money he does earn he wastes on tit for himself i don't know if she genuinely loves him or is just scared of being on her own with two kids but at what point does she say enough? I reckon the reason Fred is barely there is because they can't afford to feed/clothe him im pretty sure prick wouldn't want his hard earned cash going on a child that isnt is he barely looks after the one that is

• Heart
Reactions: 15
25 stories of total crap he's posted today! Thought he was going to bore off and stop posting so much. Nothing is as important in his life as his phone and posting tit to strangers. Not even his child comes close to the love he has for his phone!

Reactions: 13
If he's auditioning for dirty dancing I actually hope he gets it . Will be so funny to watch all his fake injuries and anxiety and sickness days. He hates touring but thinks it makes him famous. Will be so funny to watch if he gets it . He doesn't realise that it doesn't make him relevant being in a crappy musical. It makes him desperate and fame hungry
How dare he audition for DD :mad:

• Haha
25 stories of total crap he's posted today! Thought he was going to bore off and stop posting so much. Nothing is as important in his life as his phone and posting tit to strangers. Not even his child comes close to the love he has for his phone!
Exactly and to be posting content from over 2 years ago proves just how desperate he is. Let’s hope whoever he auditioned for today sees his Instagram and automatically thinks, no thanks, we need someone who isn’t obsessed with social media and hasnt got their phone surgically attached to their hand 24/7 🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen amazing bathrooms on insta. Do they follow any home accounts, theirs is so basic. I actually feel embarrassed that she’s actually posted a tiny en-suite, no roll top bath, no panelling, no walk in shower, it’s featureless. Time to move house quickendens. It’s not gram worthy.
I’ve worked my arse off for days sorting out my bathroom this last week and I’m proud of my painting and decoratping! Patronising,

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m busy painting my own house, I don’t post it, my house isn’t Insta ready, they want to be influencers but really aren’t anything special.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why do they not like colour?! I thought coloured walls were in. But forgot they’re always about two years out of date with their trends.

He is the true definition of Rinse and Repeat bringing out 2 year old videos... its as bad as the old man baby photo thats due an appearance any day now 😅

Also, can't wait for LF to announce she's doing a Maldives Vlog for her YouTube channel. My anticipation can't cope 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
thread suggestion # fakey thinking he’s the next Patrick Swayze, but the producers are cackling in your dreams matey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
See the wooden one lost the 3000 bots she bought overnight 👍Must be her bullshit hair vitamins ads and exciting posts of Leo bored the pants off everyone.Both are so desperate it’s making them even more unlikeable lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See the wooden one lost the 3000 bots she bought overnight 👍Must be her bullshit hair vitamins ads and exciting posts of Leo bored the pants off everyone.Both are so desperate it’s making them even more unlikeable lately.
Wow that is embarrassing 🤭 She’ll be asking today if anyone knows if there’s a glitch with Insta because she’s lost a load of ‘followers’. No Flappy that’s what happens when you buy thousands and your content is tit 👍🏻 Now just waiting for the same to happen to Ra-Ra 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His road to a million was giveaways of course private accounts won all of them.He thought it would open door to offers of work but the idiot actually gets less decent jobs.She’s had nothing since early December and ra ra hardly bringing in much cash👍

Reactions: 16
His road to a million was giveaways of course private accounts won all of them.He thought it would open door to offers of work but the idiot actually gets less decent jobs.She’s had nothing since early December and ra ra hardly bringing in much cash👍
They don’t understand the concept that having more followers isn’t that lucrative unless you’re in the millions ie Molly Mae, Stacey Solomon, etc… Once he hit his million, brands would have to pay him more so they look for cheaper options. This definitely happened to him. He’s had minimal ads ever since. As for her. I’m not sure what’s happened there but it seems like since she signed to a management agency, her insta work has really dried up. Basically since her Dubai PR trip a couple of story ads and loads of aff links and that’s it.
I’m calling another joint giveaway soon. Thing is the fact they are both so obsessed by Instagram, they should be well aware that 90% of ‘influencers’ are struggling with their engagement at the moment. People are in a cost of living crisis and don’t want to see z listers showing off on holidays and selling crap they obviously don’t use themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How do you reckon that happened? Do bots expire? Was it a mass unfollowing? Bloody hell, she'll be putting up anxiety posts next!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I deactivated my personal insta the other day as I feel like it’s adding to my mental health issues. It makes me feel rubbish for various reasons and I thought you know what I don’t need to look at everyone else or how perfect their lives are. I want to concentrate on my own life and not make myself feel rubbish comparing myself to everyone else. I barely post or go on it anyway.

Bit of a de rail there but their social media obsession is so bad it literally stops them looking after their kids, it’s really weird! He said the other day he gets anxious because he hasn’t posted enough on it (trust me you’ve posted more than enough you fake prick) He needs to get in the real world if that’s what his anxiety stems from!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I deactivated my personal insta the other day as I feel like it’s adding to my mental health issues. It makes me feel rubbish for various reasons and I thought you know what I don’t need to look at everyone else or how perfect their lives are. I want to concentrate on my own life and not make myself feel rubbish comparing myself to everyone else. I barely post or go on it anyway.

Bit of a de rail there but their social media obsession is so bad it literally stops them looking after their kids, it’s really weird! He said the other day he gets anxious because he hasn’t posted enough on it (trust me you’ve posted more than enough you fake prick) He needs to get in the real world if that’s what his anxiety stems from!
Sending you so much love I hope you’re okay ❤

I completely agree, I don’t understand how they can be so addicted. Like does it really matter that much that you’ve not posted today? You don’t need to live your life through your phone and post every minute detail of your life. It’s F&L I feel sorry for. Those poor boys have no privacy at all because their parents are too busy and care more about social media than reality

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.