Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
They should have swallowed their pride and went to Tenerife. Could have had a nice fancy hotel for what they paid to go to Maldives and actually been able to eat a few decent meals. Why go there and be completely miserable and watching every penney. Nobody is going to care by next week that they were in the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

riddleme89

VIP Member
Good old comments on the daily mails article of DF a baby announcement
Fuckin* hell that’s definitely Jake or Sophie nobody else would ever comment that
how tucking embarrassing so jelouse they need to comment that 😂
---

🤣 So we’ve found Flappy’s burner account then.
How on earth can Danielle be in competition 😂😂
She has a huge house money in the bank a very rich husband and she had a baby before this pregnancy . She got married before Jake !! She’s now pregnant before Sophie ! that’s obviously Jake or Sophie …..

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Skegvegas oh my god the cringe sign they had made which isn’t actually in Skegness 🤣🤦‍♀️ Skeg is full of chavs and mobility scooters I can see it now he’s handful of grandma fans swooning over the rat
I remember a good few years back. My dad told me and my siblings he was taking us Skegness. We were chuffed. As we get to Skegness we approach Butlins. Dad starts slowing down and we were proper buzzing. Things took a sinister turn as he went past Butlins and drove into the most scabby caravan park I've ever seen by far in my life. Was tragic waking up in there being able to see and hear Butlins next door.

• Haha

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Watching the Sam Thompson's IG Brits stuff - love him or hate him you can really see he has a genuine love for Zara, or Goose as he fondly calls her. It's not forced, sterile or lacking passion. You never see Fake show Flapz any in the moment love or affection.

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Done with this bitch now.Get him out instead of filming him dirty asleep in his stupid high chair.😡
4A39E60A-BBE3-45AF-98C1-1126CD3E7A64.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
“ all that matters “

typical woe is me from this cunt and what about Freddie and your WIFE !!!
How does she accept this behaviour he would be out on his arse if he was my husband !!

Hes simply “ down “ because he’s realised he’s no job and no income and bills to pay !! The realisation that he can’t get any work and it’s the end of the road
Here's something for him...
FB_IMG_1676309136865.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So they didn’t even pay for All Inclusive then. No wonder their evening meals looked nothing special if they were having to pay for them and their drinks on top 🤭
Who does B&B on a long haul Honeymoon? 😂😂😂

I'll wait. #thickasshit #servesthemright

No wonder they were given a bottle of wine. No wonder they only had one dinner plate and a side. They were sharing it! Somebody obviously felt sorry for them and gave them stuff! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
You have to know when to call it a day in the "celebrity" game, especially when you've got no real talent. Give it up fakey , you been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a while now. Oh wait......you can't give it up cos you literally can't do anything else. Pre X factor ....which incidentally you bombed out of.....you were a useless twat.......I hear tescos are looking for people......just a thought. You've had a fair run at it , no one wants you. Sorry not sorry.
I just don’t understand why he doesn’t think right clinging on to this Z list lifestyle isn’t paying the bills I’m going back to a proper job?
Others have managed look at Ray Quinn, there was someone that was in Eastenders that’s a fireman now. And when the papers did try and shame a woman- think she was a Slater- for working in B&M everyone in the comments backed her up and praised her for getting a job. So he could even earn more respect than dicking about.
I fully understand that working a 9-5 may not have the ‘glamour’ of celebrity but it puts food in your fridge and you don’t have to beg for a sponsor to get it.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Who in their right mind allegedly goes to 'work', wearing glasses that are too small for their giant 🗿🗿🗿🗿head, and Mary Berry's cardigan, with nothing on underneath....

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Omg @kizzykizzy you are wonderful, thank you so much for letting us know 😂 Is he the dragon by any chance?

This definitely checks out as well, the TV presenter he followed on insta a couple of days ago is one of the hosts for it and is doing all the Bognor Regis dates!

You know what I wouldn’t even have an issue with him doing stuff at Butlins, fair play! But the fact he thinks he’s so above doing that and is going to get real TV work is ridiculous. No wonder he hid where he was and only showed the sky!

There are 5 Bognor Regis dates, he was obviously there at the weekend. Looks like his work schedule just filled up for Feb 😂

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Ooohhh his ex is pregnant again. Lord Farquhar will hate that!
Like always Danielle did it first 😂😂
nothing makes me laugh more than Jake and Sophie copying Danielle and her husbands registry wedding photos …. even as far as to try copy what they was wearing …. Massive fail as Sophie and Jake looked like twats and Danielle and her husband looked loved up 😍

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s bad enough when Flaps uses Fred for ads but to let baby Dino do it when he barely even acknowledges his existence, unless it’s to belittle him, absolutely infuriates me 😡 If it wasn't for Fred they’d get no ads at all. Fucking parasites 🤬

• Angry

riddleme89

VIP Member
The lack of cheers has ruined me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭🤣🤣
Probably wondering who the fuck he is 😂😂😂
---
Crying how nobody was arsed 😂😂 what a downfall even he looked like he knew nobody would know who he is 😂😂😂😂 the anxiety is kicking in because he’s realised nobody likes him nobody knows who he is and he’s no longer getting any work on TV ….. hilarious

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Fakey couldn't make his mind up for Bognor, so took two costumes...
images (2).jpeg

---
Hope he was the traffic cone....
TMS-UK_S3-TrafficCone.jpg

---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Butlins Jake. Back to the holiday parks are we. Was that your work. EEE I'm pissing myself and half the people didn't know you. You are fucking desperate. Cheers newbie for the info and welcome ♥ he may aswell be a red coat at this point. Nothing wrong with that, but that's beneath him, hence why he hasn't adcertised it . On the same bill as Barry from EastEnders. Bet he was trying his best to sing aswell, thinking he was amazing. Awww Jake Jake fake, you can't hide it bro, your a singer at holiday camps and you fucking hate it boy, oink oink
Half didn't know, the other half didn't care ....😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

patmum

Just in case somebody doesn't know how to make hot chocolate with a teaspoon of Options Hot Chocolate powder. WTF? 😂😂😂

View attachment 1963106
View attachment 1963107
Is she that thick that she’s not seeing the idiocy of her video… show people how to make a hot chocolate without “spending hundreds” on a hot chocolate maker, by using a nespresso machine instead that could have cost hundreds anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️ wtf is wrong with her?!

• Haha

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
It’s bad enough when Flaps uses Fred for ads but to let baby Dino do it when he barely even acknowledges his existence, unless it’s to belittle him, absolutely infuriates me 😡 If it wasn't for Fred they’d get no ads at all. Fucking parasites 🤬
We need to refer to him as baby dino from now on. I cant breathe 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Nah mate, you don't need to wear your Penfold glasses to go to the toilet, you need a microscope!

View attachment 1959831
View attachment 1959832
Is that him trying to be funny again. ... So he needs these glasses not only for seeing close up but for also seeing long distance. If that's the case he should be wearing them all the time . He's a liar, he has addressed that question because we mentioned it earlier. Answering us again. So he's now stalking casting directors. Even if you get the job baldy, you will be pulling sickies as that bad back of yours appears when your working in a job that requires more than 5 minutes of eyefucking. What has happened to that back of yours. Been fine while you've been unemployed for the past six month

• Heart

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
So I was a few pages behind and could see everyone's new profile pics..... the suspense of reading to find out why was brilliant.....

BUTLINS I mean.... well done fakey you've made it!

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
She shouldn’t have dragged herself to Dubai twice and his stay in Ireland playing boxing with that weird looking guy was unnecessary.Live a life showing off for strangers comes back to bite you in the arse.She’s probably saying they stayed B&B to prove he’s skint as she was gifted Dubai✌

• Haha