Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
Sometimes I actually feel sorry for him I mean what a life he leads when he has to ask social media “ what’s the meaning of life “
when he has a nice enough home a wife and two children . Feel sorry for the fact he relays on likes and followers como,eye strangers to make him feel good instead of appreciation to his wife and kids that are actually living with him . I feel sorry for the fact he has no friends and no family apart from his mum because he’s to obsessed with trying to be a star that he thinks it’s benefit him to interact with anybody who isn’t a z lister even though they are not his friends !!

Sad really at the age of 35 he’s still obsessed with trying to get his big break that he doesn’t see how much better his life could be if he just STOPPED and Got a normal job . He’s scared now because he knows work had gone dead for him and he can’t get panto . Sadly I doubt Jake will ever actually grow up and be a man and get A normal job and be around for his family and get some actual friends and a life …

I wouldn’t swap my life for his even for a million quid it’s lonely it’s embarrassing and it’s pathetic…

• Heart
Reactions: 25

The Duchess

VIP Member
How embarrassing if they have actually dropped him 😂😂
Well OK deleted the grid post that announced he was going to be doing a weekly column and a weekly live about DOI, one live is on their IG with ALL comments removed and comments OFF , the Becky and Neil live where he was crying in the Maldives never made it to OK IG grid. I can’t remember what days? was it Wednesday the column and Friday a live???? I think they ditched him though.

• Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
He’s posted that because clearly today’s five minute tv slot is about anxiety ….. when will he realise people don’t care he’s a fake and it’s obvious…. People with anxiety don’t make themselves known in a huge crowd by acting a prat like he does …. He’s a joke
---

Exactly but it’s all he has to talk about but he’s sold this health anxiety and grief to every newspaper and every tv show that will allow him it’s boring nobody cares and this is why every time he does something like this it backfires because everybody knows now he only says all this because he needs money and needs attention …. At this point he’s only on TV for using his dead relatives how many times will Lorraine and loose women allow this ? 🙄
Damn I need me some magic £100 gummies to switch off my anxiety today!! Hopefully i’ll remember to switch it back on when my likes are plummeting
---
What two bob TV shite are we betting he is on today then?
Naked Attraction? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

stargirl23

VIP Member
He's shared another part of this God awful podcast two hours ago. It's even worse than the one he shared before. I made myself sit through it and what I heard was absolute, nonsensical, disgusting bullshit. Words actually fail me. I suggest you do too to see how low these two have actually gone. That bit when Fakey laughs about when 'he's having a shit' just shows how fake this all is.

Scum like these two need to be round up and shot they really do. Monetising the dead is one of the lowest things you can do. I hate them both. 🤬

View attachment 1956730
---

I hate to think how much their debt repayments are a month. They still have to furnish and floor the loft extension!!! 😂😂😂
Just when I thought I couldn’t hate them anymore 😡 grief is the most beautiful thing in your life? How delusional

• Angry
  • Wow

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I think he’s been carted off by the men in white coats. No way he’s willingly able to stay off Insta this long!

• Haha
I dont know why he is bezzying up to Ashley cain, nobody likes him. We all know he took cash from the money raised. Now its actually came out he took 35,000 and hes paying it back interest free. Wouldnt we all love a 35 grand interest free loan. Sure hes only paying like a hundred a month back. Wonder if thats where jakes moneys coming from maybe ashley cains subbing him from the money raised for his daughter. (jokes obvs).

• Angry
  • Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Why is he off to “work” In Sophie’s cardigan?

He’s embarrassing saying he’s off to work, he doesn’t actually have a job.

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Damn I need me some magic £100 gummies to switch off my anxiety today!! Hopefully i’ll remember to switch it back on when my likes are plummeting
---

Naked Attraction? 😂
Such a joke isn’t he . I suffer anxiety I get nervous in a crowded room . I could never film myself in public like he does and have people staring at me wondering what I’m doing … I have medication 💊

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
He’s been on insta following couple more accounts. An old has been kids presenter from years ago and the postcode lottery, either hoping he can win it or be one of them really annoying presenters that come knocking at the door 😂
Christ, imagine them gnashers looming up to your doorstep with a giant cheque. I'll be keeping a baseball bat by the door just in case.
He's got no bottom line, has he? He'll follow anything/anyone in the chance of getting on the telly.
Sad, really, really sad ...

• Haha

Heneghs

VIP Member
Fuck me , b and b, Jesus wept, I thought the likes of those luxury resorts are all inclusive only, end of, my resort in Mexico on our honeymoon was all the food and drink(alcohol) u could stomach, that’s what a honeymoon shud be, come back a stone heavier frm all the food and drink consumed, these 2 coke heads prob lost weight on their tattlemoon, which for her she’d only love , the more emaciated the better in her world 🌎

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
oh fakey don’t you worry bro NO ONE could ever accuse you of not using the pain of death ..
The late queen said grief is the price we pay for love.
We will all go through it eventually.
But we won't make a paying job out of it like this fucking imbecile...
---

My husbands sister killed her self yesterday he’s been nothing but beside himself he hasn’t posted in fact he’s not even on social media at all … Jake never cared about his loss he just used it to try get sympathy to get on TV and he absolutely did the sob story is the reason he got on these shows in the first place . He has no talent and nobody’s interested in him it’s obvious he isn’t grieving he’s just using it for clout !!
Sending love and hugs to you and your hubby at this time, Riddle.xxx

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Take it off take it off 🤣Took it off everyone like who the fuck is that and he rushes off.Best thing ever what a idiot

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just in case somebody doesn't know how to make hot chocolate with a teaspoon of Options Hot Chocolate powder. WTF? 😂😂😂

330816716_1158053791561621_430925456911209000_n.jpg

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
What a come down from a dick head to a even bigger dick head.At least Barry seems a nice bloke👍Is this zelda in disguise
AB60B089-361B-4ED2-B2C9-BE9CA1E58AF0.jpeg

• Haha