Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Been crying with laughter since I popped on here this morning. I love Tattle! 😂

He really is scraping the barrel now. I couldn't resist! 😂😂😂

thumbs-up-neilsmiles.gif
Screenshot_20230215-082956~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43

riddleme89

VIP Member
Just when I thought I couldn’t hate them anymore 😡 grief is the most beautiful thing in your life? How delusional
My husbands sister killed her self yesterday he’s been nothing but beside himself he hasn’t posted in fact he’s not even on social media at all … Jake never cared about his loss he just used it to try get sympathy to get on TV and he absolutely did the sob story is the reason he got on these shows in the first place . He has no talent and nobody’s interested in him it’s obvious he isn’t grieving he’s just using it for clout !!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230211-152609_Chrome.jpg

What in the name of pouting, frowning & eyebrow cocking shite is this? If my husband did that for a photo I'd kick him up the backside.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

kizzykizzy

So he didn’t go to work today, unless it was a singing gig. He wouldn’t be able to keep whatever he was doing quiet otherwise.

Lol at having to pretend to be at “work” for Tattles sake. Sad sod.
He’s at Butlins Bognor Regis…...doing the masked singer. Don’t think I’m supposed to say as they asked for no photos or videos etc as it ruins the surprise. I was really disappointed when I realised it was him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
That title should read GRIM. 🤑

View attachment 1964419
She needs to get a paying job out of the house.
It's like looking at a badly dressed matchstick.
Haha made me lol🤣🤣
---
Wtf just don’t bother thanks.View attachment 1964484
We all wish you'd both fuck off and never come back...
Fuck me sideways...that's 22carat comedy gold 👍👍👍👍
---
New profile pic dedicated to our very busy super talented a list celebrity!
I'm on that like a tramp on a ham sandwich.....
---
Nobody knew who the fuck it was.... absolutely fucking ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰
---
Fucking hell, you could have heard a gnat fart when he turned round. Couldn't get off the stage quick enough...
Fakey, if you don't twig now you're a has been , you never will...
---
Jake and Nik Nak..
download.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I can just imagine the phone call:

Polly: Jake I’ve got you a gig on the Masked Singer

Jake: OH MY GOD Polly I can’t believe it I manifested it that will show those trolls.

Polly: Yeah so you’ll be an extra on the half term butlins schedule….

Jake: ……..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

riddleme89

VIP Member
Catching up I just paid £60 for my make up and hair done and got home decided no I’d rarther stay in my pjs and drink wine 😂😂
So I did a Jake and made sure I took a thoasand selfies for facebook so everybody can say how amazing I look thinking I’m out then I will remove the make up and eat cheese and drink wine in peace 😂😂😂

my husbands at work he thinks I’m out with the girls he’s coming home to a drunk wife 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
This will make you laugh, fellow fakeys...
I've just got a badge off OK magazine on FB for being a top contributor.......
Even THEY hate him ....😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

riddleme89

VIP Member
Dead 😂😂😂😂
most people at that big bash have only 1 or 2 tickets left …… Jake has 12 😂😂😂 he’s sold one seat which no doubt is somebody from off limits or polly 😂😂😂😂

if that doesn’t show you how unliked you are then I don’t know what will ….. even more hilarious he shared it to his Instagram and out of all his followers nobody has bought a ticket 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
He’s not taking a break - he can’t do that.
We all know that he’s maybe not on his main account but he’s on insta on on of his many many many other accounts. This is the only thing that keeps him somewhat relevant - if he’s not on socials, what’s he got ? A family, but that’s not enough - FAME is what he craves soo desperately.
So I don’t believe he’s on a break at all.

Hey PANTO BOY 👋 (my phone automatically adds a waving hand whenever I write PANTO BOY and it automatically does caps too) .. all that time you must be spending on here & the cats account, and Leo’s accounts and various other accounts.

Hope everyone is good - it’s not even 3 and I just opened a Stella, this good go very wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Got the WHOLE LOT!! THE WHOLE FUCKING SHITSHOW!!!! OMFG how CRINGEWORTHY IS THIS WHOLE SHOW!

FAKEY DRESSED AS A RA RA IN THE LAST CLIP. ABSOLUTELY PISSED MYSELF LAUGHING!!!

Well spotted! 💯

sabreewhittred_1676563503455.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563508955.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563513842.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563521099.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563526173.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563531404.jpg
sabreewhittred_1676563536755.jpg

• Haha