Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Before everyone thinks I’ve lost my head and I’m sticking up for him (definitely definitely not), he wouldn’t be allowed to say about the Masked Singer, even though it is only a holiday camp version 😂 It’s the fact if he was there on Sunday as well, he purposely led his followers into believing he was suffering with his MH all weekend 😡 Why mention he’d got work yesterday but not on Sunday? It shows he can keep his mouth shut when it suits his agenda but also shows what a conniving devious prick he is. Don’t forget he’s got a busy busy week, so by his standards he must have a few more hours of work lined up over the next few days 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Disgusting you cunt Fake. Dragging Freddie into some shite AD for your benefit purely. He looks uncomfortable & like he doesn't want to be doing it. Earn your own money you freeloading, cheap skate nobody. An 8 year old cannot pay for your hobbit loft, your burnzone Moneymoon or your escalating debts. Be a man & sort it yourself.

I'm a teacher of Freddie's year group in primary sch. It grieves me to see a vulnerable, young lad pimped out on SM to line the pockets of lazy parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member

Are we forgetting that Flapz is the new in house chef. She made (& ate) a bagel in bed dropping crumbs & bits all down her boulders.

Now she is saving us £100s by not shelling out for a £109 Hotel hot chocolate maker but to instead buy the £92.99 Nespresso milk frother to make errr hot chocolate. All you need is dated lift music & some scummy tiles to hold your choccy drink against.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
That cain bloke posted a dead picture of his baby didn’t he?Has kept over a million from the fund set up to help her before she died😡Prick jake lost grown adults 13 years ago😡I just don’t get it honestly really pisses me off

• Angry
  • Heart

Sushi007

I really don’t get how these 2 cannot get their shit together.
He has no work lined up and cannot afford this fake life they both portray.
Dom from love Island (a few years ago) has 300k+ insta followers, has now become a firefighter and still gets way my likes on his posts thank Jake does with his fake 1 million. Well done Dom for seeing past post reality fickle fame.
They’re irrelevant, irresponsible and are not setting a good example for the 2 boys.
My family would be getting me inline, not enabling all the bull shit.
Sorry for ranting (only my 2nd post on here but a long time avid lurker).

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Isn't it about time his mother stepped in & finally stop him from living off this endless grief he purports to have? He seemingly put his foot down about what she could & couldn't show of Odd Job on IG while he was away. Surely she has the right to ask him to leave her deceased ex husband & son alone & let them RIP.

• Heart

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
Those bloody reels of him with Cashly Cain talking over that 'atmospheric' music, with couple of brand drinks bottles strategically placed for promotion purposes.

How he has the brass neck to yet again be banging on about his completely imagined grief. It's cringe to the highest level. Is he really going to keep dining out on these deaths? He doesn't care about anyone but himself. I bet he didn't think of his dad or brother once when he was in the Maldives. Phoney bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Jake will be hoping we are thinking him and her have had an argument so that when he is back on insta shit hot Monday morning posing all lovey dovey, he will think he has got one over on us. That's how sad his life is. He will hav been refreshing tattle life all day. Imagine being a 35 year old man and being ordered to stay off social media by management. That's when you know you have a problem. As for saggy tits, the caption it's all fun and games, oh yes it is and I have had a Lot of fun watching your downfall. Got all the ads in the end of last year and now she's sharing aff links. Get a real job. You and him are never gonna be famous. You ain't ever gonna be a supermodel ya a skinny little crater faced burnt bitch who begs on insta and has to sleep with that absolutely vile ugly man. I feel sick at the thought of that big nose going anywhere near me. Poke her fuckin eye out with that. That feeble tiny skinny penis aswell, imagine having to live with that. Both Jake and Sophie, it's absolutely comical. Small dick syndrome, trying to pretend he doesn't care that its miniscule when in reality it kills him. Makes up for it in the head department tho doesn't he. His head is absolutely fucking huge and mishapen, like his nose, he was hit with the ugly stick that one. Can imagine them sitting in their basic house tonight, sniffed off their nuts and Jake chewing her ear off about all the God awful trolls, even getting on that emotional buzz and needing her to console him, then all of a sudden the confident buzz kicks back in and hes like I'm gonna prove them wrong Soph, I'm gonna be a big star and get us a mansion and likes just like Stacey Soliman, next thing he knows it's 5am in the morning and the birds are tweeting and odd jobs screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

The Duchess

VIP Member
He ran off stage 😂😂😂😂 The crowd were loving and cheering Barry from Eastenders, I don’t think they knew who Fakey was 🤣 Fucking brilliant detective work as usual from you tossers 👏👏👏👏👏 He will be crying when he reads tattle later 👋 Hi Fakey its ok bro to just let it out, you will feel better and sure we always said you would end up in Butlins!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve never known anybody that suffers from ‘selective anxiety’ likes he does. Whenever he’s ‘working’, unless it’s a TV appearance, he starts banging on about it. For somebody who is supposedly so anxious why is he so desperate to be in the public eye and why is he such a huge fucking attention seeker?

• Heart