Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
Back and already boring us to death.The attic lol who the hell is going to fit in that bathroom.Cheap means it all looks basic which sums these two up.
he Really is pathetic what a question to ask !!
If he can’t figure out the meanin to life then his life’s empty !!!hes so creepy 🤢
Imagien being so desperate for years and years to become famous and fail but still at the age of 34 be to upset to let it drop

Fucking hell when I was 16 I wanted to be a pussy cat doll in a girl band it didn’t happen but I made a life for myself

Do his wife and kids mean that little to him that he needs to ask social media what the meaning of life is !!! He’s insane

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

riddleme89

VIP Member
I kinda disagree. Valentine’s Day is contrived, if it takes one day for a man treat me special because it’s the 14th, I am not interested. I would much prefer something of the cuff, unplanned because they want to rather than feel like they have too.

Oh and I don’t like Roses, except in the garden.
And Yes (doths cap), I am a nightmare to romance - (I like original & not generic).

I wouldn’t appreciate going to an Italian on a night of romance - pasta, creamy sauces & Prosecco - that’s a recipe for feeling bloated and complaining I can’t go to the toilet due to too much dairy and complaining I needed a shit & have trapped wind - sexy eh.

But this is me, I appreciate the thought more than grandiose.

But he’s fucking SKINT & - so that’s why he’s pulling that line.

(TIP 💡 : M&S valentines range is reduced to clear. It’s a possibility that by 7 tonight, I will be complaining of trapped wind & needing to go to the toilet …)
I woke up and got a good seeing too & a fry up I was happy with that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
We all knew when he came back it was going to be hinting around his ‘struggling’ mental health. One thing he always is, is totally predictable 🤦🏻‍♀️
The only thing this Cunt is struggling with is the fact he's realised..
1. He's got no work/money
2. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY likes him.
3. He's never ever gonna reach the level of fame/fortune he thinks he's entitled to.

• Heart

intheindustry

VIP Member
To young and naive followers they’ll be looking at these two feeling a little envious and thinking these two are living their best life. To the majority of us these two are irrelevant and the reason we watch/observe is purely for entertainment.
I live in Essex, have friends in Colchester and locally they are a bit of a laughing stock prancing about thinking they are somebodies. A friend of mine said that 99.9% of people who use David Lloyd go because they can afford whereas those two are there because they are scroungers, they drive round in cars like they are exclusive, but lots of people in the area are driving range rovers. They don’t stand out in the area for being anything special, they only stand out for being show-off “look at me”.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He's shared another part of this God awful podcast two hours ago. It's even worse than the one he shared before. I made myself sit through it and what I heard was absolute, nonsensical, disgusting bullshit. Words actually fail me. I suggest you do too to see how low these two have actually gone. That bit when Fakey laughs about when 'he's having a shit' just shows how fake this all is.

Scum like these two need to be round up and shot they really do. Monetising the dead is one of the lowest things you can do. I hate them both. 🤬

---

Or he’s just finally realised he’s up shit creek without a paddle 😂😂
her one ad a month ain’t gonna pay the mortgage bills financed cars and god knows what else they have to pay ..
I hate to think how much their debt repayments are a month. They still have to furnish and floor the loft extension!!! 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Angry

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
View attachment 1953942
---

I still can’t get over these awful glasses, ikea chunky glasses as opposed to stylish fine glass elegance. Why would you post these?
Because she’s copying what other z listers do when they go to the Maldives 😂 not just those awful glasses, it’s the fact it’s obviously not even Prosecco let alone champagne they’re toasting themselves with 😂 everything about the whole photo looks cheap 🤷🏻‍♀️ his wedding ring looks like it comes out of a xmas cracker 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
Is she that thick that she’s not seeing the idiocy of her video… show people how to make a hot chocolate without “spending hundreds” on a hot chocolate maker, by using a nespresso machine instead that could have cost hundreds anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️ wtf is wrong with her?!
The hotel Chocolat one is a velvetiser so very rich I imagine and chocolaty. A bit of options and water oat milk is not going to be a 'dupe' for that. Dozy mare. Desperate times

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
At some point he will probably have to drive between Minehead and Skegness-what a ballache-all for a few minutes on stage performing to people who don't even know who he is.Wouldnt swap my very normal life for his "celeb" life for anything

• Haha