Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
If I was his neighbour I would think he needs the crisis team 😂😂
If I was his neighbour, I'd shove him down into that barrel and nail the fucking lid down, insensitive cunt. Just because he can't sleep, no one else can round there due to his Donald Duck voice droning on about fuck all ....

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
While we're waiting for Fakey to make his big reappearance have a look back at this. Nearly 2 years ago & he doesn't come off well as a new dad:
Jake Quickenden & Sophie Church #2 He’d set fire to his gran to make content for the Gram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
So wrong as well that they are telling people to hold onto grief. What and dine out on it like these two disgusting cretins do because they’ve got nothing else to keep them in the ‘public’ eye 😡 What makes either of these two pricks qualified to give fucking advice to anyone. As for him keep sharing clips on this particular podcast, shows just how little he has going on.
There are recognised stages of grief. If you get stuck in one of them for any great period of time, you need to seek professional help. Otherwise you'll never accept and move on.
And guess what, you two fucking grief vultures, I'm a retired mental health nurse of 34 years, and I actually know what I'm talking about.....

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Luvabitagoss

VIP Member
OMG i cannot believe they went B&B 🤣🤣🤣🤣 im pissing myself. Where were all their meals out then???? Cos people usually dont go all inclusive as they plan to eat out different places 🤣🤣

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
I always laugh when he is off to do his 5 minute segment on Lorraine or 10 minute podcast and he says "I'm off to work" like it's a bit novelty. Jake you aren't saving lives or fighting crime. Hell you aren't even serving burgers in McDonalds. What you are doing is a hobby.

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
That's why they opted for burgers in the room at the end. Happy Honeymoon......tight bustard.
---

She's literally the only person EVER to go on holiday and lose weight. She had his leftover scraps.
" GOT TO GET YER MONEYS WORTH........ MATE.."

😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
You have to know when to call it a day in the "celebrity" game, especially when you've got no real talent. Give it up fakey , you been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a while now. Oh wait......you can't give it up cos you literally can't do anything else. Pre X factor ....which incidentally you bombed out of.....you were a useless twat.......I hear tescos are looking for people......just a thought. You've had a fair run at it , no one wants you. Sorry not sorry.

mollyann

VIP Member
Only 4000 likes on his latest stupid post with her looking like a pepperoni stick.Sick in the head using Leo’s account to add comments.Both are really going to struggle with the cost of living they must have 1000’s in outgoings.

• Haha
  • Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
He looks fucking rough as pigshit today don't he! Back making out he's got anxiety again and depressed. Thing is people that are really suffering don't put shit all over social media for likes and attention..makes me sick he does! Not right is he! 😳

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
No excuse for not buying her at least some flowers.Has time to use his son’s account which shouldn’t even be on instagram to share the post.Sad idiot and once again Leo not interested he’s leaving.Funny how’s he’s always happy when he gets to leave home
First valentines as newlyweds he got her fuck all for her big 30th birthday … just admit your both skint because we all know it . Meanwhile I bet Danielle woke up to loads of luxury spa treatments chocolates and roses ….. Jake ain’t a man he’s a rat !!

My grandad is 88 he’s bought my nan a bunch of roses every valentines even when he’s been in hospital he’s made sure one of us go out and buy them for him …. That’s a real man I don’t believe for one minute they both agreed never to buy each other stuff for valentines … my hid Sophie what a life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha