Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mollyann

VIP Member
His mum thinks the sun shines out of his arse.She’s enjoyed her 5 minutes of fame as a weird arse stage mum.I wonder how they will get threw this year as showing of in the Maldives and no work is a big come down.Was so unnecessary to post twenty times a day while away and shows they have nothing in common other than being addicted to social media. Remember after the Ireland which was a getaway not needed he was excited about work🤣It was a podcast with Sam who didn’t even promote it 🤣Desperate skint and only given Certain jobs as cheap and always available.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I hope he’s still got some gummies left because I think he’s going to need them once he looks at OKs grid post this morning 🤭 Went to all the effort to change the day, not advertise it and OK have done him dirty by publishing his live anyway. Thing is the comments on the live aren’t visible but on posts are, so unless or until they’re are deleted, those comments are going to be seen by a much wider audience than his live was. Think he shot himself in the foot somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️ Roll on what they do with him next week 😂

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
No abs there 🤣🤣Cut jelly belly 🛎 ends head off as he’s just a big ick.She’s posted 18 times today my god can the pair of them just go away.
0AB857AE-C0AD-40DD-93F8-EE6422D901AA.jpeg
30F02C3C-3461-4FB3-BD59-47F7C5CB207F.jpeg
6B193FA5-2887-40B0-A816-5CDE9BDFB2F1.jpeg
9725936A-3C46-4307-9DE8-C88A0840C7C4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So a person who has done numerous primetime TV shows over the last 10 years and calls himself an actor/singer/presenter and his wife a budding influencer 🙄 has been overlooked for an exclusive honeymoon article in OK magazine, in favour of a dancer who appears on the one TV show he’s desperate for 😂 Heard about rubbing salt in the wounds 😂 I notice though Graziano hasn’t posted one reel/picture of his honeymoon on Insta and that is the difference 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Anyone think he's bouncing off the walls at Quickenden Towers because he's having "a social media break"....
More like Polly and his shite management have told him to button it.
Nice to be popular, isn't it, Jake...😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
---

Morning all! Well i wonder how long he will stay off Instagram? I think he will do the usual come back with lots of filming of him with Nik Nak bit of Fred aswell play the anxiety card so his thirsty middle aged women all message saying he is such a great dad and such a lovely down to earth guy and so it goes on and on! He will never take a step back and realise he fucked everything up his need for likes and his desperation for his big break are too great
He'll be dragged into a mental health ward in his 50s, screaming ' I'm famous, I used to be famous '....

• Haha
  • Heart

millys123

Comments definitely moderated!

Also average 180-200 viewers, fakey you should be thanking tattle as we must have boosted those numbers

How many times did he say mate - do you not know her name?

Hunted - yes
Please and hopefully he is never found - dickhead

• Heart
  • Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
That OK live was definitely changed as Fakey was scared he’d get ambushed in the comments 😂 can’t believe I missed it I am wfh as well but I went on a run on my break and I didn’t film myself running eye fucking myself so I’m obviously doing it wrong 😂 good job fellow Fakeys for spotting it and putting some comments on here 😉❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Just seen the Ayada have done a grid post on the two of them. Clearly that ‘photoshoot’ with the kayak and jet ski and the snorkel Safari was obviously done for the resort then. They’ve picked the worse picture of Flappy to lead with mind due 😂😂😂
The comments 🤣

Screenshot_20230209_095301_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry

mollyann

VIP Member
She really is nothing more than a fucking show off. How fucking disgusting that she has the cheek to post one story about Turkey and then basically it’s fuck what’s happening over there, I need to post more content and brag about my holiday some more. Honestly the sooner these two are cancelled the better. Instead of buying more followers (which they are obviously still doing) if they’ve got money to waste, they should be spending it on one of the many charities they supposedly support 😡
Him showing he donated really pissed me off but then everything about him pisses me off.Have been to turkey 9 times in the past 11 years.Wonderful country with people who have nothing and who wages are below what his witch of a wife spends on a swimsuit.These two tossers have no regard for anyone other than promoting themselves.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So from reading here, he basically used the OK live to put himself forward for more reality work? So does the thick twat not realise by him or OK not advertising it, bookers/employers would not have seen the live anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thought he wanted an actual career? He doesn’t even try to hide the fact all he actually wants is to be on TV and he’ll basically go on anything that he can get. His bio says ‘actor’ but it should say ‘desperado wanting work as long as it’s on TV and isn’t more than a couple of hours long a day’ He really is one poor excuse for a man

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Well only caught the end so he’s been presenting on loose woman and Lorraine o fuck off.You did 5 minutes in a cafe dopey donkey tooth twat.Go on stand up for cancer yeah right both burnt to a crisp.And goggle box yawn yawn ✌

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He really has fuxked it .... the way they both showed Maldives during a cost of living crisis was shocking. He cabt read the room no other z lister has shown off the way he did . Then he comes home and they both carry on with the Maldives posts and she then says about a q and a like anybody cab afford Maldives right now ..... not to mention she took a loan out against her mortgage to go in the first place

Both ridiculous and he's literally a nobody the only work he gets now is 5 min pitty party's on Lorraine and charity work !!!
I bet she’ll still do her q&a on the Maldives though and still carry on posting about it. I’m not sure if she’s just an up herself bitch that doesn’t give a shit about rubbing stuff in peoples faces or she really is just plain stupid. As for him he’ll be plotting his next move and try and see how he can turn it around and use all this to his advantage as always. When he comes back online he needs to be humble but he hasn’t got it in him. Even after seeing all the comments basically saying the same thing from loads of different people (obvious non tattlers as well), he is that deluded that he will still see himself as the victim.

• Heart

Purplehaze456

He certainly loves living in the past doesn’t he 🙄 ‘Prince of the Jungle’ 😂😂😂 He has to keep bringing the jungle up because no one remembers he was even on it 🤭 If he’d been on I’m a celeb any other year, he would have been lucky to make top 6. His year must be one of the most unmemorable out of the lot. The only thing I even remember from his year was Jimmy Bullard ripping him a new arsehole and him then sulking and acting like a child over it.
Who from the younger generation even knows who he is? Its been years since he was on any decent shows he's a washed up never has been who needs to face facts.. he's never going to have his "big break" now if he didn't all them years ago

• Heart
  • Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
You’d think she’d been spending time with Spud not uploading more crap on Insta and tiktok. She is actually as obsessed as he is. That’s what happens when the work dries up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha