Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
That’s definitely not champagne 😂
---

So the person he stalks and copies and fails completely with his matchstick wife Sam has got a documentary coming out.Not only is it on E4 get that prick not the discovery channel or catch up but regular tv.It’s about being tested for ADHD and so all the little remarks you make about this illness means fuck all as once again you don’t matter👍.Had a look on that girls ivf stories think some very serious issues going on with her hopefully she does not read that woman’s reply.
I think we have a tattler 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Championing them for years? When? It's all bullshit surely they can see that? He has done fuck all over the years to raise awareness he doesn't even mention them. All the money he puts into holidays he could spend on organising a big fundraiser but nah it's all about him ive never known somebody who loves themselves so much his modelling poses glancing back over his shoulder are absolute cringe he would actually fuck himself if he could

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
More fool them for keeping him as an ambassador, they probably pay the dickhead a fee for the very few things he does for them.

I reckon they are on their way home tomorrow. So at least we will have some peace and quiet then at least.

I’m so glad he’s constantly been on his phone on his honeymoon cos It’s made him look an absolute fool. If he’d stayed quiet he could have come home and bragged about how amazing it was to spend time with his wife on honeymoon and put phones down (just like he said in that interview). Instead he’s shown him for the attention seeking moron we all know he is.

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Damage limitation trying to show factor 100. He knows some tattlers are taking it further. Hes so full of shit. He ain't wearing factor 100. The reason his lips are soooo dry is because they're burned to a fucking crisp. Morons.

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
Probably got paided for his cry baby ok live🤣See he’s using Lisa for likes but yesterday on her birthday got a pathetic picture.She’s made him the arsehole we see with the constant praise of a man I’d be ashamed to call my son.Expect the come down to be huge as brown burnt bodies won’t pay the bills.✌

• Haha
  • Heart

HMC

VIP Member
“Excuse me, can I just borrow your high factor suncream please so I can take a picture on my last day and pretend I’m using it. Them twats on tattle are trying to spoil my fame and fortune. My wife?? No she’s fine burning with her factor 8, and she’s not mega famous like me”🥴

• Haha

fredster2018

Chatty Member
Keith who’s comment is showing concern not being nasty, is getting blocked and whoever has liked it.

17DCAD79-4441-4103-8792-A5616D3498C6.jpeg

• Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
I watched the live and not sure if anyone noticed a coupl of blokes kept saying remember me one gave his full name twice like an old flame / ex….

• Haha
  • Wow

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Championing them for years? When? It's all bullshit surely they can see that? He has done fuck all over the years to raise awareness he doesn't even mention them. All the money he puts into holidays he could spend on organising a big fundraiser but nah it's all about him ive never known somebody who loves themselves so much his modelling poses glancing back over his shoulder are absolute cringe he would actually fuck himself if he could
That's the problem with this idiot. He never acknowledges that his behaviour impacts on others. Supposedly a cancer ambassador, sunbathing with no hat, t shirt or high factor sun cream.
Let's his kids burn to a frazzle. His wife's face is actually peeling with sun damage.
But that's ok, it's Jakey. He doesn't care.
The charity has been caught seriously lacking, they've been made to look foolish, I don't believe for one minute he's raised their profile/funds for them, as we all know this bitch don't fuck for free..
It's in his interests, not theirs.
---

Anyone think Polly parrot is currently face palming herself wondering why she's bothering with this fool.
Always get it wrong, don't you, Fakey, then others have to clean up your shit ...

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Hey kitty why your reading here apart from “ the blob “ why don’t you keep directing people here and let them read the lovely WIKI on Jake and Sophie quickenden you will find evidence off

Her holding her newborn with its head hanging down NOT SUPORTED
Jake filming co workers on the TOILET when told NO
Jake showing his baby how to put a plastic thick bag over his head and then Leo actually putting it over his head why his twat off a father films it !!
You will also see how sunburnt they let the spud get !!!
How sunburnt they get every holiday when they bake till the skin is peeling off completely like a burns victim
How they never respond to people crying out for help after asking how people’s mental health is for content !!

and if that’s not bad enough we could talk about how they both get pissed every night and Jake abuses his step son to the point he has photo evidence in the wiki with him hurting Freddie and Freddie having Marks !!! And if that’s not bad enough should we talk about the event when Jake was abusive to his wife who was ten minutes late home so he could go the gym and left his baby crawling on the floor outside in winter with no socks shoes or clothing and then went radio silent because his kid had split his hand open because of Jake !!!!

We can keep going kitty but this cunt is being cancelled he’s vile with a ugly heart he’s abusive and beggy and nobody likes him !!!

• Heart
Cant believe the state of her skin. Its 2023 who let's their skin get like that. Wouldnt dare show it to behonest. All shes done is sunbathe the whole holiday, you never really see influencers promoting sun bathing

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
The post showing others on the plane sums up just what’s wrong with this prick.Nothing and nobody given personal space or a ounce of privacy.Probably donated a tenner like he did on his charity fake run others just donate but no he needs to show everyone😡He seriously needs cancelling to go away and find a real job living off the dead for over 12 years no talent and just so unlikeable.
The other problem with influencers constantly doing this shit everywhere they go is I know it’s a slim chance but what if someone is in witness protection or trying to hide from an abusive ex and this prick (and other influencers) basically announce where they are.

I know it’s a slim chance but you just never know

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Still going, definitely a lot of non-Tattlers commenting as well.

View attachment 1951250
He really has fuxked it .... the way they both showed Maldives during a cost of living crisis was shocking. He cabt read the room no other z lister has shown off the way he did . Then he comes home and they both carry on with the Maldives posts and she then says about a q and a like anybody cab afford Maldives right now ..... not to mention she took a loan out against her mortgage to go in the first place

Both ridiculous and he's literally a nobody the only work he gets now is 5 min pitty party's on Lorraine and charity work !!!

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
That 🦅 must have come down snatched flaps and left a look alike behind.Filtered to the max🤣And they are back filming Leo so zelda definitely drove all the way there probably did as glad to get rid of Leo👍
92BB84DF-A163-4143-BA3B-DB6EA13E6EF2.jpeg

• Haha