Jake Quickenden #55 could have Gucci on, could wear LouisVuitton, But even with nothin on I’m still a nut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was one guy I remember when I went to the Dom Rep and he would walk around fat belly out sun burnt to duck saying Hola to all the staff 🤮 honestly makes me cringe so hard 🤣 Jake is the person 🤮
Had to laugh at the metro paper saying jake was with Claudia 🤣🤣 All the comments was saying how Claudia would be good with Ron 🤣🤣 jake wasn't even mentioned that's how irrelevant he is !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You can tell he doesn't look after the kids much at all. Being a parent, if you gave me 10 days (or week!) in the Maldives I can tell you I would NOT be bored for one second hahaha. Clearly has too much free time on his hands at home!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So his last day in the Maldives a dream holiday location for some and he is sat alone getting pissed no doubt left dopey to the packing he's got a face on aswell the prick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So his last day in the Maldives a dream holiday location for some and he is sat alone getting pissed no doubt left dopey to the packing he's got a face on aswell the prick
Got a face on because nobody's giving hik attention and he knows everything said here is truth nobody likes him . He's going back to no job and bills

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Walking round filming while everyone trying to just enjoy their holiday.He’s beyond embarrassing and his need to be noticed is just so cringe.He looks a twit his wife a desperate sad cow who’s only goal in life is to be burned to a crisp.These two have no class or respect for anyone’s privacy.I’d be pissed if a prick was filming me while on holiday.Remember she went to Manchester in October for some job obviously didn’t get it as like him totally vacant sad pair of losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You’re an absolute embarrassment! You uneducated twit!! Your target audience must have a very IQ! Crack on with your drinking and I hope you fall off your bike
Make the most of it, big nose. Rest of the week, skint, jobless, sunburnt, pointless, irrelevant......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you reckon the photo she took of him with his non six pack and miserable face was some sort of revenge pic? Strange one to include on your stories as he wasn’t exactly looking his best.

• Haha
How sad, getting excited about a free head massage and wanting to get another one. He wants to watch that syrup of his! That's probably why they're drinking so much: buy one, get one free! #skint

329479872_1319711931923205_5078270603842327334_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet you the telly won't be on much at Quickenden Towers this week ...
Former booty call on DOI flirting with the village idiot Joey, ex fiancée's sister on Love Island...
And where's Jakey???
On the sofa, seething and peeling off his sunburn.....
---

How sad, getting excited about a free head massage and wanting to get another one. He wants to watch that syrup of his! That's probably why they're drinking so much: buy one, get one free! #skint

View attachment 1939627
View attachment 1939630
View attachment 1939631
It's be white lightening Wednesday, 20/20 Thursday, and Buckfast Sunday when he's home ...

• Haha
He must be pissed - he's sent three birthday messages to that bearded MMA twit who looks like he needs a good bath. (He's sent the second picture twice).

329001961_1260594701505153_5853497928547959297_n.jpg
329392632_656486973145685_2317015761929221577_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was a body language expert this picture shows for one she’s got her arms completely away from him.Two she’s arched her back for the least contact.And three she bleeping hates him as much as us🤣
A5BAF5D8-F966-42C0-B2D7-86DE963FF7B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
some poisonous nasty idiot child making ridiculous comments about the lady who said she struggled with ivf. this was her reply to that lady !! fake said duck all and didn’t even like the woman’s post but he did like the one being nasty ….
Am I seeing that right? As he actually replied that he loves that trolls post? 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
some poisonous nasty idiot child making ridiculous comments about the lady who said she struggled with ivf. this was her reply to that lady !! fake said duck all and didn’t even like the woman’s post but he did like the one being nasty ….
Says it all about that nasty little queen ...
---

Am I seeing that right? As he actually replied that he loves that trolls post? 🤯
Needs to be shared far and wide...lack of empathy there, not good for a cancer ambassador, isit???,🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
As someone who struggles with infertility and would love another child for my son that’s bleeping vile!!! What happened to being nice and showing some compassion to those struggling? That poor lady reaching out for help and that’s the reply she gets wow

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.