Jake Quickenden #55 could have Gucci on, could wear LouisVuitton, But even with nothin on I’m still a nut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of buying followers for flaps, he needs to start getting them again for himself 🤭 Also who has time to go through their insta while on honeymoon to delete over 100 accounts he was following 🤯 Who believes that over 6,500 people have started following her because of her thrilling Maldives content? No me neither. If I followed anyone on the gram that was as shallow and as boastful at anytime, let alone in a cost of living crisis, they’d be unfollowed asap and she wants us to believe that that many people have just miraculously started following her because he begged people to 😂😂😂
Awww did poor Fakey have an unfollow session after getting owned on the ‘live’ 😂👏🏻😂👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another Jackanory story. This time about fruit bats. They both look pissed. (He's mentioned Asif again).

329030641_185073317477146_6273673014200971003_n.jpg
329089892_921354955524996_8842965750786380420_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230205-154851~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awww did poor Fakey have an unfollow session after getting owned on the ‘live’ 😂👏🏻😂👏🏻
He still doesn’t get it he buys fake followers but he’s loosing real ones daily 🤣🤣
---

He’s talking to a phone and in the background is a man with his child …. He’s bleeping wierd man !!
Spent his honeymoon talking to strangers on the gram 😬
---

Can you see everybody behind Sophie in the pool giving daggers like what the duck are they doing l…
Hes filming her swimming in the pool nobody else is 😂😂
both tragic can’t wait to see what tit he gets this week when he returned home and jobless

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His nose is burnt to a crisp. Why are they constantly at the communal pool when they have a private one?

Also that shark tooth necklace would have been a lovely little gift for Fred but nope man child has to have it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His nose is burnt to a crisp. Why are they constantly at the communal pool when they have a private one?

Also that shark tooth necklace would have been a lovely little gift for Fred but nope man child has to have it
Because the only audience he’d have at a private pool is Flappy. He needs to be with other people so he can perform all the time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’d stupid buying followers. Last I looked her engagement rate was ok. Obviously not great but it was a hell of a lot better compared to fakeys that was literally N/A 😂 but now she’s buying bots her engagement will go down to nothing too

• Heart
Reactions: 10
🐔Both a pair of idiotic cunts...Showing the sunburn so we can comment..drips

Reactions: 12
Are the daiquiris free today? Or bogof?

He’s such a walking contradiction talks about cancer but sat there looking like a burnt tomato! Her forehead will be ruined forever silly bint!

Reactions: 15
Are the daiquiris free today? Or bogof?

He’s such a walking contradiction talks about cancer but sat there looking like a burnt tomato! Her forehead will be ruined forever silly bint!
Her nose is peeling too if you look. That’s why he’s put that filter on himself on the cocktail one so you can’t see the sunburn. Can’t wait for him to flop on this marathon

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You’re an absolute embarrassment! You uneducated twit!! Your target audience must have a very IQ! Crack on with your drinking and I hope you fall off your bike
He really is a irritating bleep . He's a smug bastard aswell that's why nobody likes him

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There was one guy I remember when I went to the Dom Rep and he would walk around fat belly out sun burnt to duck saying Hola to all the staff 🤮 honestly makes me cringe so hard 🤣 Jake is the person 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.