Jake Quickenden #55 could have Gucci on, could wear LouisVuitton, But even with nothin on I’m still a nut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, has he said 'love this' to this Sophia's reply further down about her having young kids and going for a job interview? or has he dirty deleted his other one?

Reactions: 8
Ok, has he said 'love this' to this Sophia's reply further down about her having young kids and going for a job interview? or has he dirty deleted his other one?
he liked the nasty reply then unliked it but has liked a post AFTER she has said those things. he can’t say he haven’t seen it because he’s commented

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So glad we have receipts! You absolute prick. I can’t see an option to report comments?

Edit - got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can anyone who follows this cretin, screenshot the convo in full. I have messaged but would like evidence before he deletes of the convo in full

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've made a formal complaint to Sarcoma UK about his behaviour....
Nice one. I mean the fact he’s liking comments like this while ignoring the original commenters hardships is rank!! He could possibly plead ignorance IF
he hadn’t liked and commented.
He’s promoting bullying and general nastiness (finally a brand he’s suited to 😂

• Heart
some poisonous nasty idiot child making ridiculous comments about the lady who said she struggled with ivf. this was her reply to that lady !! fake said duck all and didn’t even like the woman’s post but he did like the one being nasty ….
What an utterly vile twit that is JQJ! Infertility is a huge issue with some of our friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fuxking hell for someone with such crippling health anxiety, he sure knocks back the ale and both look like a peeling prawn 🦐 hope he’s burnt his arse cheeks so much he can’t sit down

• Haha
duck it i’ve had say something i ain’t fussed if he knows who i am. He’s condoning disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 13
oooooo that red ring keeps spinning on insta lol it’s called damage control bro! I dare you message me or anyone on my insta I DARE you

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She'll b
They are both ambassadors for @sarcoma! Look at the bleeping state of her skin!!!
[/QUOTE
She'll be whining in 5 years when she's got skin cancer...
What happens when you smother yourself in mazola and bake on the beach...
Silly pair of fuckers.
---

oooooo that red ring keeps spinning on insta lol it’s called damage control bro! I dare you message me or anyone on my insta I DARE you
Yeah, come on, fakey....see if you've got any balls ...

I saw the comment of that Sophia yesterday did he like the nasty one as not showing he did I’m confused

if I don’t get my very own zelda call out video i’ll be pissed.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.