Jake Quickenden #55 could have Gucci on, could wear LouisVuitton, But even with nothin on I’m still a nut

How old are you?

• Under 25

• 25-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• Over 50

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A brief recap :

She's a deluded beard.
He's a manic loon.
Both dysfunctional.
Both are unemployable.
Live in a part buy/part rent house that has been remortgaged.
In debt up to their eyeballs.
The Muvvers a lunatic.
The youngest child is worryingly vacant; duck-toe'd & allergic to haircuts.
He scratches constantly.
She whines.
Neither wash regularly.
Both love to grift.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It will be very interesting to see the results of the poll! Not much to recap on the start of their 'Fakeymoon' but have managed to:-

* show himself up for the complete narc he is
* show they are not remotely in love - one bit
* show that they are skint and desperate as duck
* show how vile his comments are to her
* show how obsessed he is with Tattle
* show how obsessed they are with their phones
* show their shallow excuse of an existence is fake
* prove they do not deserve to be parents
* 2023 will be their demise

These clips I have kept speak utter volumes and summarise only just the first few days of this utter farcical tit show Every insult to her is included, the rant at Tattle and notable beauties in between! These clips summarise everything. Enjoy!

I, for one, cannot wait until they get home and face reality. Both skint, jobless and utterly despised! 💯

327306097_554359036635130_4418778315949866885_n.jpg

328362605_590010662460472_3773497069658348091_n.jpg

328264608_206184998737962_5996279210254771449_n.jpg
328149301_855130202443617_2223237336188645291_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well done @riddleme89 with the thread title, Meghan Trainor - Made you look 🎶🎶🎶🤣
Nice one @plattyjoobs for the new thread 🙌 and @VC10 for the recap and @CrazyBaldhead for the recap and all the receipts from the crazy receipt archives🤪 lets keep this shitshow rolling and roast Fakey and Flappy! I think they only stayed the one night in the water bunglow because why are they not chillin at their own little private pool , today they were at the communial pool??? and they havnt filimed in that waterbunglow since day one ???? They are up to something with all those stories today, no way did they have time to do all that shite today?? Cantt wait until they get home 😂 back to reality 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
where are all the other guests that resort seems absolutely deserted even I’m bored shitless with the Maldives and I’m not even there and the ugly twit is on his honeymoon so why isn’t he wearing his wedding ring you know the one he said he never takes off

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
where are all the other guests that resort seems absolutely deserted even I’m bored shitless with the Maldives and I’m not even there and the ugly twit is on his honeymoon so why isn’t he wearing his wedding ring you know the one he said he never takes off
They’re probably all hiding from these two cunts! 😂😂

• Haha
A brief recap :

She's a deluded beard.
He's a manic loon.
Both dysfunctional.
Both are unemployable.
Live in a part buy/part rent house that has been remortgaged.
In debt up to their eyeballs.
The Muvvers a lunatic.
The youngest child is worryingly vacant; duck-toe'd & allergic to haircuts.
He scratches constantly.
She whines.
Neither wash regularly.
Both love to grift.
Tee hee, great recap. Great thread title too

Reactions: 10
It's 29 degrees where I am too you soft bleep, who bleeping cares. The shark should have gone for the prick

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Flappy somehow gained nearly 500 new followers yesterday and him another 100. So obvious his shout out yesterday was to cover the fact they’re buying them yet again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Their engagement on their grid is low but want us to believe with all their constant showing off in a cost of living crisis, all these new people are suddenly following them but not interacting with their accounts 😂 Also noticed among all his pathetic hashtags the word ‘follow’ is back. Remember this is from a guy who constantly says he’s not bothered about social media and Instagram is fake but then hashtags the life out every post/reel, posts on his grid every day, begs for comments on his stories, begs for followers and likes, pays for sponsored posts, does a ridiculous amount of stories a day, does endless polls, buys fake followers, deliberately make spelling and grammar mistakes to up his engagement, etc…. The bloke is bleeping tapped and she’s just as bad. It’s a shame he’s not so obsessed with finding proper work as he is seeking validation off of total strangers 24/7. If only he put as much effort into working as he does Insta content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The stories already again today 🤯🤯🤯 more passive aggressive digs at tattle 😂 the Gucci slippers have gone but the backpack is out 🤭 and as usual not respecting anybody’s privacy. The staff in the restaurant do not look happy that’s he’s filming them. What a dick 😡
Plus showing how desperate he is, he’s back to sharing his posts on Leo’s account 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So she’s gained 6000 new followers yeah right 😳Been asked loads of questions another load of tit.Both glued to their phones shes so suntanned looks ridiculous and zelda missing in action.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she burnt horrifically yesterday and is back out laying in it again with low factor tanning oil on…. She’s a walking advert for skin cancer! So dangerous if that was me today I’d be covered up and sticking to the shade. Sun stroke also isn’t big funny or clever 🤢

also he says they went on jet skis but I don’t believe that as there isn’t a thousand 360 puke inducing videos or photos also the glass bottom kayak was hard work what even with your abbs of steal sorry I mean flab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Absolute bullshit to the jet skiing, you film mundane tit all day and when something good supposedly happens, radio silence. Sunbathing cos you’re skint to do any of the activities.

I didn't believe the second shark swimming story either, the one where they where swimming with sharks that where 6 or 7ft long......🤣 they literally bought a waterproof 360 camera which went on every boring trip to his oversized bucket in their back garden so why not take it on all these things during their 'once in a lifetime' trip

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has he edited his abs again? Lines look weird.

Haven’t watched any of his stories this week, the ugly bleep is boring me even more than usual 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This holiday has been a tit show and makes me never want to visit The Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.