Jake Quickenden #55 could have Gucci on, could wear LouisVuitton, But even with nothin on I’m still a nut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping hope they can’t conceive again and then watch this bleep want all the sympathy and use it as yet another narrative on social media. That message actually needs to go in the Wiki so the receipts are easily found if needed in the future. What an absolute bleeping arsewipe 🤬

Reactions: 18
What the duck is that stupid snort he does when he thinks he is being funny. He does it ever time. bleeping pig. See he's pissed on his last day. He will be dreading getting his son back and going back to being unemployed, he will think he has made it now tho as from what people have been saying his posts have been getting a lot of likes, and we know in his world that is all that matters. Talking to strangers through a phone and getting likes from strangers. duck the real world , its all about his pH ne and social media. Never came across such a fame hungry, pathetic specimen. That ok live was sensational, will forever be funny. Pet lip going 90 for everyone to see

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow I didn't even think he would sink that LOW! imagine praising that comment that idiot left for that poor woman? it's this toxic positivity I find really dangerous. Ugh!!!!

• Wow
What the duck is that stupid snort he does when he thinks he is being funny. He does it ever time. bleeping pig. See he's pissed on his last day. He will be dreading getting his son back and going back to being unemployed, he will think he has made it now tho as from what people have been saying his posts have been getting a lot of likes, and we know in his world that is all that matters. Talking to strangers through a phone and getting likes from strangers. duck the real world , its all about his pH ne and social media. Never came across such a fame hungry, pathetic specimen. That ok live was sensational, will forever be funny. Pet lip going 90 for everyone to see
Don’t be fooled. He’s buying the likes the same way as they buy their followers. Sad sad desperate twit 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This was her original reply it wasn’t nasty at all. Also here he is being passive aggressive yet again with a simple innocent question!!
These need to be sent to that paper he loves so much the daily mail. I have no idea how to do it or I would. It's vile

Reactions: 13
some poisonous nasty idiot child making ridiculous comments about the lady who said she struggled with ivf. this was her reply to that lady !! fake said duck all and didn’t even like the woman’s post but he did like the one being nasty ….
Wow, what a nasty bleep. If anybody can access this comment, REPORT it for bullying. It's a private account and he's a bleep for liking it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t be fooled. He’s buying the likes the same way as they buy their followers. Sad sad desperate twit 👍🏻
With him buying likes would that now fool employers into thinking that he is popular and get him ads etc
---

He needs to be outed for this. Its below the bleeping belt. We have receipts now, the world needs to see this. That woman said nothing wrong god bless her. He is a nasty nasty jealous piece of tit and should not get away from this. Everyone screenshot and send to ok. Daily mail and let's get heard

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Says it all about that nasty little queen ...
---

Needs to be shared far and wide...lack of empathy there, not good for a cancer ambassador, isit???,🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
That needs to be sent to his management, the cancer charity and the bleeping papers.

Nasty vicious old Queen. I hope they can't have any more kids after him liking that post. bleep. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
With him buying likes would that now fool employers into thinking that he is popular and get him ads etc
---

He needs to be outed for this. Its below the bleeping belt. We have receipts now, the world needs to see this. That woman said nothing wrong god bless her. He is a nasty nasty jealous piece of tit and should not get away from this. Everyone screenshot and send to ok. Daily mail and let's get heard
Nah, everyone in the industry is aware he's a self obsessed talentless bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This was her original reply it wasn’t nasty at all. Also here he is being passive aggressive yet again with a simple innocent question!!
I've screenshot all three and I'm collating it all. The sunburn issue needs to be raised with the cancer charity also. Let's bring this bastard down. 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 21
some poisonous nasty idiot child making ridiculous comments about the lady who said she struggled with ivf. this was her reply to that lady !! fake said duck all and didn’t even like the woman’s post but he did like the one being nasty ….
Sophia wetting herself because Jake replied to her whilst he encourages people to bully. He ain’t gonna shag you Sophia

• Heart
Reactions: 19
---

Nope fortunately 😂 They look at peoples engagement rate and fake followers and fake likes don’t help that 😊. Thing is the prick should be aware of it because he knows he’s steadily lost Insta work since buying his million. He used to get an engagement rate of about 7% now he’s lucky to get 1.5%. Plus employers would look at his behaviour on Insta and not employ him anyway 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bleeping hope they can’t conceive again and then watch this bleep want all the sympathy and use it as yet another narrative on social media. That message actually needs to go in the Wiki so the receipts are easily found if needed in the future. What an absolute bleeping arsewipe 🤬
Didn’t they say she sadly had a miscarriage before. I’m amazed he never mentions that more often with the amount of grief attention he loves

Reactions: 15
Wow, what a nasty bleep. If anybody can access this comment, REPORT it for bullying. It's a private account and he's a bleep for liking it.
lol he’s unliked it but still liked her other one!! lol what a tool. it doesn’t matter fakey. the fact that you saw that thread and STILL continued to like that idiots messages after what she said to that poor lady really does show everyone that your just the same bro!! a vile nasty bully !! where is your like and support for that poor woman who follows you and simply expressed her pain over conceiving ? doesn’t she deserve a bleeping heart comment over a fellow bully ?

• Heart
can someone tell me what post the comment is on please? I cba looking through all his bot comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t they say she sadly had a miscarriage before. I’m amazed he never mentions that more often with the amount of grief attention he loves
Exactly. Always wondered how truthful that was because like you say, he’d definitely have used it for attention.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.