Jake Quickenden #55 could have Gucci on, could wear LouisVuitton, But even with nothin on I’m still a nut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yet another story aimed at Tattle!

WTF is all this jackanory bullshit again? 'I'm sure everybody thinks I 'dentistrid' this shark's tooth out of it's mouth'. He seems to make up words as he goes along, the bleeping vacuous bleep. Also NOBODY has respect for you at all.

As for that bullshit story about a group of drunk people dumping all the bikes into the sea and if he'd been there he would have shouted over 'Oi, stop doing that....'

For one, the majority of people who go to resorts like this are decent, hardworking people who are either on a well-deserved break or either there for a honeymoon or special occasion and are not classless, jobless, vacuous, chavvy cunts like you two.

I think at this point it would definitely be safe to say Magaluf would be too classy for this utter wankstain.

Good God, he is bleeping vile. I bet the other guests hate them! 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just imagine this utter moron making this racket on a bike whilst you're on your long-awaited holiday/honeymoon having a lay in, making love or breakfast in bed etc and all you can hear is this absolute bleeping looney tunes making all this racket outside.

I am surprised he hasn't been kicked out by now. He is a complete and utter mouthbreathing knuckledragger. He has NO respect for anyone or anything. Thick as pig tit.

---

Zelda's Birthday is well and truly fucked today looking after the devil child. Good! 😂

I still can't get over that death stare she gave DoorMatt yesterday when she demanded her phone back!

329574928_584304619873292_5952955808544380665_n.jpg

---

328849084_131263102932049_8479920362301287415_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
You absolute stupid witch. She'll regret this in years to come. Look at the sun damage. Not once have I even seen her wear a hat either on this Tattlemoon Her skin is awful enough already.

A prime candidate for melanoma and her 'husband' is always banging on about CANCER. 🤡

View attachment 1939157
Somebody needs to send this to the cancer charity he’s supposedly an ambassador for. What a bleeping good role model not. She really is as thick as tit. Who shows off about getting sunburnt 🙄 Weird that she wears ‘designer’ caps at home for her reels but can’t wear them on holiday? Oh that’s because she doesn’t actually own them and sends them back for a refund, once she’s posed in them 😂 Looks like she’s burnt her lips as well. For somebody who reckons they don’t have lip fillers, the sun has certainly made them swell up 😉😂

• Haha
Seeing that zelda is babysitting Leo what a limp ungrateful post that was from flappy.Swimsuit £155 bleeping hell looks like a cheap bag of crap.Her skin no words how totally disgusting to show sun damage and then go straight back to sunbathing.Was hoping the idiots were heading home as both so desperate it’s becoming Groundhog Day.

Seeing that zelda is babysitting Leo what a limp ungrateful post that was from flappy.Swimsuit £155 bleeping hell looks like a cheap bag of crap.Her skin no words how totally disgusting to show sun damage and then go straight back to sunbathing.Was hoping the idiots were heading home as both so desperate it’s becoming Groundhog Day.
She’s so desperate to earn some pennies she’s doing an aff link on a swimsuit, that lets be honest, no one has asked about because she makes it look like nasty cheap crap. Can’t afford to do much on honeymoon but wears a £155 costume that she could have got for a £10 in primark. Materialistic wankers

Reactions: 10
So she’s posted about being extremely burnt and then straight back in the sun. Do this pair of twats actually want to get sick for the content or something? It’s mind blowing that he’s a cancer ambassador and they both openly put tanning oil on

Reactions: 10
Well he's been quiet but she's back on the piss. He's probably come over all 'anxiety' ridden and had to have a lay down worrying about coming home jobless!! 😂

329239924_1311591559391498_8880205327672158866_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Instead of buying followers for flaps, he needs to start getting them again for himself 🤭 Also who has time to go through their insta while on honeymoon to delete over 100 accounts he was following 🤯 Who believes that over 6,500 people have started following her because of her thrilling Maldives content? No me neither. If I followed anyone on the gram that was as shallow and as boastful at anytime, let alone in a cost of living crisis, they’d be unfollowed asap and she wants us to believe that that many people have just miraculously started following her because he begged people to 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Instead of buying followers for flaps, he needs to start getting them again for himself 🤭 Also who has time to go through their insta while on honeymoon to delete over 100 accounts he was following 🤯 Who believes that over 6,500 people have started following her because of her thrilling Maldives content? No me neither. If I followed anyone on the gram that was as shallow and as boastful at anytime, let alone in a cost of living crisis, they’d be unfollowed asap and she wants us to believe that that many people have just miraculously started following her because he begged people to 😂😂😂
He only made a comment in that story in the last thread about 'Fred' saying she wouldn't make 300k followers. Why would a child be bothered about followers? It is so obvious it's embarrassing!

Reactions: 8
Go to turkey every year when it’s in the high 40’s and have never burnt.My daughter and I are so pissed when you see kids red and parents just laying in the sun 8 hours a day.She’s a stupid cow with the intelligence of a ant.Only reason skin peels is because been over exposed 😳Both sharing the video Lisa showed yesterday bet she got a talking to for putting up first.Why do they not call her Lisa in the birthday posts I know she’s annoying lol but her names not orchard lodge.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow sun damage like that then straight to sunbathing. She's going to end up with cancer if she's not careful. Surely someone with health anxiety like he has would encourage her to be more cautious 🙄😉
Still makes me laugh, all the turning the phone off bollocks and he's been on it more than ever

• Haha
And yet another story aimed at Tattle!

WTF is all this jackanory bullshit again? 'I'm sure everybody thinks I 'dentistrid' this shark's tooth out of it's mouth'. He seems to make up words as he goes along, the bleeping vacuous bleep. Also NOBODY has respect for you at all.

As for that bullshit story about a group of drunk people dumping all the bikes into the sea and if he'd been there he would have shouted over 'Oi, stop doing that....'

For one, the majority of people who go to resorts like this are decent, hardworking people who are either on a well-deserved break or either there for a honeymoon or special occasion and are not classless, jobless, vacuous, chavvy cunts like you two.

I think at this point it would definitely be safe to say Magaluf would be too classy for this utter wankstain.

Good God, he is bleeping vile. I bet the other guests hate them! 🤬

View attachment 1939219
He's made that up because people are calling him childish so he's pretending that a group of people are childish .... we know he's a liar the only childish xunts are them chavs. Both look miserable as sin 🤣

• Haha
He's made that up because people are calling him childish so he's pretending that a group of people are childish .... we know he's a liar the only childish xunts are them chavs. Both look miserable as sin 🤣
It was an absolutely pathetic attempt. I honestly wish that he'd been kicked out now for his behaviour. I've never seen anything like it in my life - especially in the restaurant of all places!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He really is the most irritating twit ever. He's that guy that swans around the resort giving it large, top off, waving, thinking everyone thinks he's a great guy when in reality everyone is thinking duck off you knob.
She's stoopid as duck with that sunburn and attractive peeling head. That's why she allows her toddler to get burnt cos she's got no brains and thinks a tan is worth risking cancer for.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He only made a comment in that story in the last thread about 'Fred' saying she wouldn't make 300k followers. Why would a child be bothered about followers? It is so obvious it's embarrassing!
I just don’t understand why they think buying her followers is going to help get deals on the gram? He knows for fact that since he hit a ‘million’, his insta work has definitely decreased significantly. Up until Dubai she was getting regularly ad work and suddenly the last month nothing. There must be a reason for that 🤔 Seems like ever since she signed onto a pr/management agency she’s had no work 😂 Every holiday last year (and there was a fair few lol) she did ads and loads of aff links while away. This time no ads and about 4 aff links over a week. She can’t say she’s not done them because she wanted to enjoy her honeymoon and stay off her phone cos we all know that’s definitely not true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.