Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was a bloke on Lorraine this morning talking about ice baths, why wasn’t fakey on cos he is an expert on ice baths 🤭
Too busy picking which grammar school he wants to send Leo, obviously.

*Jesus forgive me*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thought it was a big secret and he couldn’t talk about it. That lasted long 🙄 wonder if he’s been promoted to the panel this time instead of just getting his balls felt? Viewing figures on Loose Women are bad enough. Loose Men are even worse 😂
He’s tragic he really is … she clearly knows people at ITV and is begging for them to let him on

don’t see how being on daytime TV is doing anything for him 🙄 he thinks it’s amazing going on loose women for five minutes the wierdo 😂

Too busy picking which grammar school he wants to send Leo, obviously.

*Jesus forgive me*
No mention of Jake going on loose women 😂😂 he’s a sad prick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s tragic he really is … she clearly knows people at ITV and is begging for them to let him on

don’t see how being on daytime TV is doing anything for him 🙄 he thinks it’s amazing going on loose women for five minutes the wierdo 😂

No mention of Jake going on loose women 😂😂 he’s a sad prick
If he was on daytime TV in a regular slot I could understand his smugness but the odd appearance a few times a year is hardly going to get him noticed or more importantly pay the bills. He’s obviously in a basic hotel and he had to drive himself there. Proper celebs get either a driver or first class train travel and a decent hotel for the night. Christ imagine if he’s on the actual panel. He won’t let anyone else get a word in. It will be all me, me, me as always. Car crash TV at its finest 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If he was on daytime TV in a regular slot I could understand his smugness but the odd appearance a few times a year is hardly going to get him noticed or more importantly pay the bills. He’s obviously in a basic hotel and he had to drive himself there. Proper celebs get either a driver or first class train travel and a decent hotel for the night. Christ imagine if he’s on the actual panel. He won’t let anyone else get a word in. It will be all me, me, me as always. Car crash TV at its finest 🤭
Exactly he’s tragic at this point . He’s desperate and the only thing he can do is beg to get on daytime TV like what is polly goal for Jake because five minute on daytime tv isn’t working .. if anything most the time he ends up with negative comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm glad he pre warns us when he's on itv. I work from home and keep the TV on in the background all day, so least I can turn over 👍👍

Although... jake I will do you a favour. On your stories this morning your tash was 2 different lengths, you looked like a right twit. Might wanna sort it out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And this is why I hate daytime TV! When is this shite on then?

325974262_2425937880880799_3706215152576909927_n.jpg

I've also noticed every time she's at the gym she's tagged it in very small font. Freebie membership and undeclared ads? 🤔

325986897_559648982500752_7600078820833909211_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oy flaps, on the sidebar of shame today, eyal has taken his girlfriend to a sking holiday at a four grand a night chalet.
Where did Mr Personality take you at the weekend for your birthday??????
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oy flaps, on the sidebar of shame today, eyal has taken his girlfriend to a sking holiday at a four grand a night chalet.
Where did Mr Personality take you at the weekend for your birthday??????
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
She’s so jealous she’s crying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He must be on tomorrow as didn’t have my glasses on and clearly say loose men🙄God if he’s on the panel donkey teeth won’t stfu.Polly earning her wage getting this prick air time.Hopefully comments open on Facebook see what reaction he gets🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So after putting Will down on Twitter getting negative comments for his bullying now jumping on how great he is🙄🙄A grown arse man who’s life is about like’s seriously needs to grow up and go get a job Simple.
God he is so pathetically two-faced!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So after putting Will down on Twitter getting negative comments for his bullying now jumping on how great he is🙄🙄A grown arse man who’s life is about like’s seriously needs to grow up and go get a job Simple.
He did exactly the same after people called him out about Gemma Owen last year. Maybe he’s heard his management company are going to sign Will as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He must be on tomorrow as didn’t have my glasses on and clearly say loose men🙄God if he’s on the panel donkey teeth won’t stfu.Polly earning her wage getting this prick air time.Hopefully comments open on Facebook see what reaction he gets🤣
Nobody even watches loose men 😂😂
Because most men are actually at WORK earning a bleeping wage not sat at home watching dicks like Jake .
so tragic who Actually cares he’s a drip . Soon enough he will realise nobody likes him and he’s jobless

He’s a twit . He gets called out on his behaviour and then he suddenly likes will typical Jake he goes with what the public like so it gets him attention . Nobody cares .

I hope people comment on that and say how he’s bullied him for two days …

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Exactly what he did with Gemma when people called him out on it he soon changed his tune

Reactions: 10
Exactly what he did with Gemma when people called him out on it he soon changed his tune
I don’t think off limits are still his management if they are they ain’t done duck all for him seems polly is only getting him on TV she’s only a publicist so she won’t get him an actual job .

Reactions: 12
I don’t think off limits are still his management if they are they ain’t done duck all for him seems polly is only getting him on TV she’s only a publicist so she won’t get him an actual job .
He'll be applying for Jeremy Clarksons old job on millionaire... imagine it, the contestants would never get a word in edgeways, 🗿🗿🗿 would be answering all the questions wrong as he's thick as pig shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can someone message his mum to please just stop🙄The weather and birthday shout outs.Cleaning and soap rambling is just tragic.I’m embarrassed for her and see wonder boy not been to see her and once again round the corner if in Leeds.Wonder if she’s having Leo as certainly moaned non stop last time she babysat.Remember she put a photo of him nude with a stupid emoji over his privates 😡Her eyebrows are bloody ridiculous like wooden spoon obviously has a forehead full of Botox.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.