Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really taking the piss now! Who even uses all these different skincare products. I stick to Clarins religiously and that's it!

"The difference it has made controlling my skin from breaking out/clearing spots has been incredible!! "

Remember that massive boil on her chin when she went out to Dubai? duck off Flapz. 🤡

View attachment 1895111View attachment 1895112View attachment 1895113
No wonder her face looks like the dark side of the moon... bleeping crater face...

An oversized sweater????

Get in the bleeping bin!!!! 😂

Baby samwell tarley....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh duck off you tit-spouting bleep. "When you start celebrating other people's wins and successes - the Universe returns it back to you, blah bleeping blah".

Sorry, but have I got an immediate onset of dementure? Has my memory all of a sudden been wiped clean overnight?

Did I dream that he was ripping into young farmer Will of Love Island the other night?

And why, when he knew it was an overnight stay in a hotel, didn't he pack a change of extra clothes?

View attachment 1895296
View attachment 1895297
He hasn’t even driven himself down. I’d be boiling if I was Flappy had to chauffeur them all to her birthday night but he can get a car.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will literally say or do anything if it’s for a paid ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Does she think all her followers are blind and stupid. We can see how tit her skin is and we can also see how many different skincare products she advertises saying the same thing about them all.
I had this chat with my teenage stepdaughter, she asked me who my favourite influencer was. I told her to be careful trusting them as they’ll promote anything as long as they’re getting paid, hopefully she’ll remember that when seeing all sorts of rubbish on social media.

View attachment 1895153
I know I'm going to hell but come on! Who actually ok'd that photo🙈
Who the duck dresses a baby in an oversized jumper?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I had this chat with my teenage stepdaughter, she asked me who my favourite influencer was. I told her to be careful trusting them as they’ll promote anything as long as they’re getting paid, hopefully she’ll remember that when seeing all sorts of rubbish on social media.

Who the duck dresses a baby in an oversized jumper?!
Especially Chazza!! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off you tit-spouting bleep. "When you start celebrating other people's wins and successes - the Universe returns it back to you, blah bleeping blah".

Sorry, but have I got an immediate onset of dementure? Has my memory all of a sudden been wiped clean overnight?

Did I dream that he was ripping into young farmer Will of Love Island the other night?

And why, when he knew it was an overnight stay in a hotel, didn't he pack a change of extra clothes?

View attachment 1895296
View attachment 1895297
Because he's a bleeping woman..wears the same thing he's sweated in all day for days on end! He obviously thinks he looks good in what he's wearing and wants to wear it again..what a skank.🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I am trying to think where he could be going in Bolton, unless he’s got a gig at the Phoenix club 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine flappy with Freddie when he goes school

“ be careful who you speak to we are celebs Now jakes famous “ 😂😂😂

bet she a right stuck up witch on the school run .. what’s hilarious is the banjo brothers and most z listers can afford private schools but Jake can’t so they are in normal schools 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He hasn’t even driven himself down. I’d be boiling if I was Flappy had to chauffeur them all to her birthday night but he can get a car.
I think he has driven himself as well today. Pretty sure he’s in his car in his stories. He definitely had to drive to Leeds from Colchester yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because he's a bleeping woman..wears the same thing he's sweated in all day for days on end! He obviously thinks he looks good in what he's wearing and wants to wear it again..what a skank.🤢🤮
Why not just go shopping for some new clothes🤔 oops I forgot he's skint isn't he🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Trolls do you think that’s why Leo was born looking like an old man because his dads balls are so wrinkly and well old man like…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.