Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine flappy with Freddie when he goes school

“ be careful who you speak to we are celebs Now jakes famous “ 😂😂😂

bet she a right stuck up witch on the school run .. what’s hilarious is the banjo brothers and most z listers can afford private schools but Jake can’t so they are in normal schools 😂😂
Even if he could afford it Fred wouldn’t benefit, it would just be all about Leo.

Reactions: 11
Even if he could afford it Fred wouldn’t benefit, it would just be all about Leo.
Imagine that at a private school. He needs to go to a dunce school 🤐 woops in going to hell. Tell ya what I will do tho boys, I will take it all back and be nicer to people and never be jealous and ta dah , you will see me next week on loose women. That's how it works you see, ask the universe and be happy for people and you are a bleeping superstar. Look at Jake he's stopped being jealous and he's got on loose men, he knows the score bro. Wonder if thwts why he was praising Chris dick so the universe will hear him and suddenly his dick will grow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Mr popular reckons we can catch him on Lorraine tomorrow so that’s another £50 towards the utility bills I bet flapz is absolutely thrilled 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t care if they delete my profile as they instructed me to “not discuss it in chat as it will cause disruption “
i went onto the lucy meck thread ( i despise the thomas’s brothers)
All i said was that i cannot stand the kids and don’t thnk they are cute and im sick of the parents shoving them in our faces and that adams son and ryan’s daughter got the parts in waterloo road because of who their parents are and not through talent!
NO ONE tells me what to say or not to say. I don’t say anything nasty and if people don’t what comments then don’t plaster your bleeping kids all over spcial media. sorry guys i’m actually fuming
👏👏👏 Amen to that.

Reactions: 13
So Mr popular reckons we can catch him on Lorraine tomorrow so that’s another £50 towards the utility bills I bet flapz is absolutely thrilled 💰
Oh no. He's back on that shitshow is he maybe he will become an agony aunt on there as he thinks him and the Dr are an amazing duo. Him asking the universe is propelling him into super super stardom, bleeping hell Lorraine again and loose men. Watch out ant and Dec baldy and Dr Raj are gonna take over. You never know Andrew Lloyd Webber or a Hollywood agent may be watching their daily dose of Lorraine and see that misshapen head of yours and those teeth and get a signal from the universe to sign you immediately or you could just be promoting some tit competition, either way you have made it brah

• Haha
which actual celeb gets called to Bolton at such short notice they don’t have spare clothes. Maybe they should call him up to the army or nhs and see if he drives there that quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And this fakey is why you don’t openly bully an innocent boy because you’re jealous. Imagine his family reading these threats :(
Absolute prick. Bet he was on the be kind brigade when Caroline Flack died too the absolute hypocrite. Disgusting these shows have him on about trolling when he trolls others to 1 MILLION FOLLOWERS

see he’s already backtracked like he did with Gemma

Where’s he staying in a hostel 🤣🤣State of his room even matches his dull beige personality.No gifted stay so at the local shelter
63F47523-78B3-4DA8-BA91-F15D04C3D53E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At least it looks cleaner than the house. Urgh Lorraine again tomorrow. What possibly could he be talking tit about on there ffs? Glad I'll be having a lay in on my day off!

He's also shared that tit 'doghouse' reel again. 😴

326298575_1874215729599395_7846240850704623015_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
duck off from Happy Valley, Sarah Lancashire has more talent in her little toenail than he has in his whole body.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god leave Happy Valley alone I like that and have some would say inappropriate thoughts about Tommy Lee Royce I don’t want or need those thoughts interrupted by Fakey.

• Heart
  • Haha
She's really taking the piss now! Who even uses all these different skincare products. I stick to Clarins religiously and that's it!

"The difference it has made controlling my skin from breaking out/clearing spots has been incredible!! "

Remember that massive boil on her chin when she went out to Dubai? duck off Flapz. 🤡

View attachment 1895111View attachment 1895112View attachment 1895113
She’s either stupid or lying (or both). Glycolic acid and retinol shouldn’t be used together as they are both really powerful and can cause irritation. If she is using both of these at the same time that’s why her skin is so terrible because she is literally stripping it. No one with skin issues should be using that many different products anyway. Thick stupid bleep.

Sophie I know you read here - stop flogging your cheap crap and go see a derm for some Roaccutane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.