Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like he’s stopping in the Hilton for £70 a night. Living the high life there fakey 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It backs nicely onto the main train line too😎. It reminds me of when he stopped in the Dubai airport hotel on New Years Eve🤣

What’s lower than a Z list celebrity?? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It backs nicely onto the main train line too😎. It reminds me of when he stopped in the Dubai airport hotel on New Years Eve🤣

You can't get any lower than this blurt....

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Is he on his own? He will be on that phone grindr-ing quicker than a greased whippet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
40 likes on her awful tik tok banana crap🤣She loves those 💩 coloured pyjamas and her voice🙄No love island Twitter posts from jealous Jake and will he bother to pop see his mum?Leeds to Lincoln only 50 minutes away.His pal and thief Ashley cain on packed lunch so he’s either on that or just fancied a night away from his fam.In that McDonald’s ad she’s had that much botox can’t raise her eyebrows and that make up post 🙄products costing hundreds of pounds to still look like tit 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
40 likes on her awful tik tok banana crap🤣She loves those 💩 coloured pyjamas and her voice🙄No love island Twitter posts from jealous Jake and will he bother to pop see his mum?Leeds to Lincoln only 50 minutes away.His pal and thief Ashley cain on packed lunch so he’s either on that or just fancied a night away from his fam.In that McDonald’s ad she’s had that much botox can’t raise her eyebrows and that make up post 🙄products costing hundreds of pounds to still look like tit 👍
I don’t know why either of them bother with Tiktok. Their videos are tit. Well to be fair their whole content is tit across all their social media platforms 😂 As for her make up reel. It’s just another way for her to brag that she uses expensive products. Maybe she should try using her money on actual skincare because the make up certainly isn’t helping her there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Tell me he ain’t doing that wakey wines tit 😂😂

he’s that bleeping sad wouldn’t be suprised …

He kills me 😂

“ doing something tomorrow but can’t say “

whatever the duck it is it’s hardly groundbreaking 😂 another five minute health anxiety grief tv appearance… it’s not a job and nothing Comes from these appearances… he’s tragic as duck

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just caught up on her stories 🙄 bad enough she’s put the make up reel on her grid but to share it twice on her stories and then him in the ice bath 🤢 See the aff links are back in full avengence - got to get them pennies in somehow 🤭. As for this whole food blogging narrative. Funny how she’s not shown the results of her poll but said everyone wanted to see her pancakes on tiktok 🤥🤥🤥 She really at this stage is as desperate and thirsty as he is 🤮
No Fakey you don’t look like Austin Powers. You look like an attention seeking head as usual 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Austin Powers was an 'international man of mystery'. He's just an 'unemployed prick from Colchester'.

Screenshot_20230119-094327~2.png
325845646_481565637483099_8627908896245713264_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
On loose woman bet it’s death anxiety or fake run.No unwanted Leo this time or slagging flaps off when she asked for food🙄His reply you are here to watch Leo but let him sneak in as a modelling contract on the cards🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well said Fredster! 👏 xx
Thanks Gagzi, I was on one last night 😂

Whatever he’s up to today he will think that he’s relevant, important and give him his pathetic 5 minute buzz to his massive stupid ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was a bloke on Lorraine this morning talking about ice baths, why wasn’t fakey on cos he is an expert on ice baths 🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.