Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think polly parrot get a call
You need someone arrive 12 hours before his gig=Jake the fake
Someone who hears the dead in his home
Who makes money from the dead
Will get his saggy balls out
Pretends he has health anxiety after cutting his hand 30 years ago
Running for charity even though he smokes and burns his kids to a crisp
Gets in warm ice bath
Gets free holidays and still makes them look like tit
He also picks on well known tv people as so jealous no one likes him
Hates his wife so much spend the night in a miserable cold hotel with room service and boxing on the tv
This list could go on and on heโ€™s such a prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So is Polly heading to Leeds as well I wonder ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ or have his actual management agency managed to get him some work for a change? Wonder if weโ€™ll see the hotel this time. Yes if itโ€™s paid for. No if heโ€™s paying for it himself ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Perhaps he's just going for a bunk up with Polly parrot and that's why flaps is pissed off...

I've just seen this Hahhahha
He'd know, bet it was halfway down his throat....๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

๐Ÿ” Be back soon xxx not good at the moment xxx
Take care Joon .โ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅโ™ฅ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
๐Ÿ” Be back soon xxx not good at the moment xxx
Sending love, Joon. Your Fakeys are here for you x x x

Welcome to your first ice genuine bath, you fake twit! Always biting back when we call you out, aren't you?! ๐Ÿคฃ
I meant "genuine ice bath" ๐Ÿคฃ

That's what happens when you're on Tattle at work ๐Ÿคฃ

Something about Chris Hughes I would absolutely destroy him ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰
I've always thought he was fit! ๐Ÿคค

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
You think polly parrot get a call
You need someone arrive 12 hours before his gig=Jake the fake
Someone who hears the dead in his home
Who makes money from the dead
Will get his saggy balls out
Pretends he has health anxiety after cutting his hand 30 years ago
Running for charity even though he smokes and burns his kids to a crisp
Gets in warm ice bath
Gets free holidays and still makes them look like tit
He also picks on well known tv people as so jealous no one likes him
Hates his wife so much spend the night in a miserable cold hotel with room service and boxing on the tv
This list could go on and on heโ€™s such a prick
fuckin spot on is this mol.Just looking at the prick boils my piss. Heโ€™s got or should I say HAD a really privileged couple of years despite having No talent
Heโ€™s milked the cow and then sucked the itโ€™s udders!

His time is up and he knows it hence the extra desperation over the last few days โ€ฆ
He wore those knickers because he knew all his menopausal minions will be salivating and commenting!!
Apologies is this doesnโ€™t make sense.iโ€™ve found my secret santa gift lol a large bottle of rubarb Gin ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sending love, Joon. Your Fakeys are here for you x x x

I meant "genuine ice bath" ๐Ÿคฃ

That's what happens when you're on Tattle at work ๐Ÿคฃ

I've always thought he was fit! ๐Ÿคค
He scrubs up good... unlike Jake who looks like a eastern European refugee...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this dick heads life now.All over Twitter now commenting on instagram ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„At 34 he needs to grow up as believe me who actually gives a tit what this nobody has to say.Heโ€™s so jealous of anyone and everyone as his z listers life is a total shambles and living a fake arse life.Sheโ€™s a doormat her birthday was the worst day away Iโ€™ve ever seen.Did he get her a fake LV bag to go with her fake scarf ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Brah how old is he?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sure he has these little alone trips to meet up with boys. Him and his toupe are shady as duck

Reactions: 18
Lots of love to you @Joon think it was @Lucyxxxx that said about your commitment to the ๐Ÿ” cause, makes me laugh as well every single time ๐Ÿคฃ looking forward to the next time I see a post with the iconic "๐Ÿ” bleep"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.