Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry guysssssss, been AWOL but ill catch up today.. just STTE to comment on Lord Farquards latest clothes reel.

The flashing off her bra is exactly what a really cool account from NYC on tiktok does, called @allyannamaria her clothes reels are great (IMO) and I have no doubt that flapz akimbo is using content like that as inspo but the difference is flapz is a haggered 30 year old married to a flake and ally is fashionable and trendy with a great following.

Better luck next time flashing your bra for likes!

OK off to catch up now 😘

Reactions: 17
🤢 How can doph get turned on by THAT?
Why the duck is he wearing panties that show his 2.incher off? jesus it’s two inches BEFORE the cold water so after… he’s stuck with a stump! 😆
Sad thing is she’s the one standing outside actually filming him 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What a life idiot has.Pretending he’s in a ice bath now getting his wig cut🙄🙄Leo at nursery obvious these two hate being together unless it’s for a set up clip or ad.Where’s her gift of him seeing that hotel was just tit.Embarrassing how little effort he made yet their she is cooking his tea🙄🙄Choices are made when you marry a narcissist and overgrown child and I have no pity for her whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He's had a pretend 'hair cut' and now he's off to Leeds now for an overnight hotel stay as he's doing something tomorrow but he can't say! Bet it's something tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys can we go back ten years to see Sophie in town throwing eggs at underage girls 😂😂

and slagging X factor 😂

she sounds more fun
Average week, not done much to be fair.

some things never change then Sophie

He's had a pretend 'hair cut' and now he's off to Leeds now for an overnight hotel stay as he's doing something tomorrow but he can't say! Bet it's something tit.

View attachment 1891945
View attachment 1891946
Isn’t Leeds usually that stephs packed lunch show?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Average week, not done much to be fair.

some things never change then Sophie

Isn’t Leeds usually that stephs packed lunch show?
Oh lord I told you that’s the last thing he could get on 😂😂 it surely costs him more in petrol and hotels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1891945
View attachment 1891946
Something really cool according to him 😂 probably going on Stephs packed lunch to talk about anxiety. A busy day? Most people have busy days not just one. It shows just how little work he actually gets offered. I’ve never known anybody announce to the world when they’ve managed to get 1 days work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh lord I told you that’s the last thing he could get on 😂😂 it surely costs him more in petrol and hotels
£250 appearance fee ; Hotel room £70 ish, petrol £60? So he's made about 120. Minus his tax and class 2 NI ( if he's paying it?)

Gawd, he's raking it in lol

They must be in debt up to their arses? A part buy/part rent house, a ( leased) modern type car , gym monthly payments , no jobs , her crap ' zinfluencer' posts & his manic crapola unemployable persona

All the usual utility bills don't wait for anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He makes me sick honestly . My friend Jordan was on TV yesterday on piers Morgans show in London for a good reason he was falsely accused of rape and it ruined his life the girl is now in prison . He thinks talking about anxiety onnTV for five minutes makes him talented he’s a complete bellend !! An absolute embarrassment and if he was my husband I’d have a word with the bleep !! He needs to get a life using his dead relatives to get him £100 and five mins airtime !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He makes me sick honestly . My friend Jordan was on TV yesterday on piers Morgans show in London for a good reason he was falsely accused of rape and it ruined his life the girl is now in prison . He thinks talking about anxiety onnTV for five minutes makes him talented he’s a complete bellend !! An absolute embarrassment and if he was my husband I’d have a word with the bleep !! He needs to get a life using his dead relatives to get him £100 and five mins airtime !!
I hope your friend can move on and put all the anguish caused behind him xx

Reactions: 14
Why does he have to stay overnight for a job in Leeds.Simple answer he hates being with Sophie and the kids.His mum less than a hour from Leeds wonder why not staying there.Is she stuck with Leo when they piss of for a week as seems tension between her and wooden spoon.She was staying half a hour away on her other gifted stay and didn’t bring the kids round.He can’t be talking about the dead again can he🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.