Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Further to my comment yesterday about him being creepy he’s just proving it what’s his obsession with a boy on love island.. let’s be honest fakey you’re old enough to be his father! Put yourself in his families shoes and shut up! I love a bit of love island it’s zone out tv that goes well with my morning coffee but as someone who is nearly 40 (sob) I wouldn’t dream of taking to Twitter to be mean or ramble on about it… he’s just plain weird… hey kids I’ve got some prime in the back of my car wanna come see…
When Fakey gets older and he can't wear that stupid syrup anymore, he'll be like Herbert the Pervert out of Family guy with fixations on young boys. He's already got the leathery, wrinkled skin! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When Fakey gets older and he can't wear that stupid syrup anymore, he'll be like Herbert the Pervert out of Family guy with fixations on young boys. He's already got the leathery, wrinkled skin! 🤣

Oh my god you’re so right! He is Herbert 😂 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12

OH MY GOD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You win tattle today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And the point of this is? 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Has she addressed what she got for her birthday yet???? I can’t actually believe she got duck all even from the kids????

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised we’ve not conventionally seen a story of all her 30th cards, presents and balloons 😬 Surely someone would have got her something, even if her toss-pot husband didn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’m surprised we’ve not conventionally seen a story of all her 30th cards, presents and balloons 😬 Surely someone would have got her something, even if her toss-pot husband didn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
snap 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s crazy isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really🤮 obviously didn’t like the fact someone on here said he’d deliberately speeded it up yesterday 😂
I only follow a handful of ‘celebrities’ on Instagram but can honestly say none of them post the amount he does. I mean apart from his endless stories, he posts on his grid every single day 🤯 Does anyone follow anyone else that does that? He’s so desperate for attention but he must be aware it’s not helping him because his followers and engagement rate are still plummeting 😂

She’s done that OOTD reel for one reason only. To show that fact she’s wearing ‘designer’ from head to toe. Maybe his quote about ‘only believe half of what you see’ is aimed at her 😂 Allegedly she can afford to pay over £2,500 for one outfit (inc bag) but can’t afford a tv unit, trips out for the kids when they’re on free holidays, decent clothes for the kids, a 30th birthday party and the list goes on….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny how that’s the first time he’s ever shown any ice on it and the first time he’s actually not just slipped in like it’s a warm bath.
Honestly disgusted but not surprised that he moans about tattle and trolls, which is a forum you have to search yourself to find whilst bullying someone to his million followers yet thinks that’s okay. All whilst trying to be some mental health guru and be kind ambassador

you can’t say be kind, then call someone names. Just doesn’t work you idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 21
duck me I know he is desperate for content but now he’s sharing her OOTD reel 🙄😂 does he think if he shares it, she’ll get more likes and he can then take the credit? bleeping idiot.
Also @stargirl23 can you please when you’re free, screenshot his story that features bambi & bear - thank you in advance ❤

• Heart
Someone needs to tell this bleep he’s a bully.Is so out of order and not in the slightest bit funny.Is he right in the head? I don’t watch love island but he’s been bullying this man for two days.View attachment 1890642
That’s what Jake does he picks one To bully last year it was Gemma Owen he soon stopped when she was joined by the same management and she’s made more money in three months than he’s made in ten years 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, well, he must be running out of ideas now for content if he's sharing her crap. Who the duck wants to see Flapz get dressed in a grey tracksuit which wouldn't look out of place in a women's prison?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Someone needs to tell this bleep he’s a bully.Is so out of order and not in the slightest bit funny.Is he right in the head? I don’t watch love island but he’s been bullying this man for two days.View attachment 1890642
I’m so glad it’s not bringing him attention yesterday nobody re tweeted Jake , and onoy 16 people liked this post about will . He’s a nasty bleep 🤬

Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m so glad it’s not bringing him attention yesterday nobody re tweeted Jake , and onoy 16 people liked this post about will . He’s a nasty bleep 🤬
Utter jealousy! He hates the fact that he's too old, unpopular and massively fucked up in the past. He has nothing to show from the chances he was given. The house isn't even paid for, he probably has no pension - nothing. One big duck up! 💯

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.