Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is the total ICK
how can flappy seriously think she’s hit the jackpot with him he’s not manly he’s a man child he’s walking around taking selfie’s in her local gym holding a bottle of prime a drink that ten year olds are going mad for whilst eye bleeping himself and pouting !

Hes got no job and the only thing he can do is pay for articles to be made about his dead relatives to get him five minute air time .

He pretends to get in a ice Bath when it’s warm !!

Hes tweeting constantly at the age of 35 about a programme full of teenagers . He’s bullying one guy and it’s clear he doesn’t like him no doubt because he’s got more followers than Jake and makes actual money and decent content !! He bullied Gemma last year and was called out on it then started blowing smoke out her arse !!

He’s desperate beggy and talentless ….
His marathon training has gone a bit quiet hasn't it! 😅🤣🤣..not getting the attention you intended a Fakey saggy balls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So jobless jakey bullied Gemma last year and look at her working with pretty little thing 😂👏🏻

don’t be jealous BRO 😎
Don’t forget his missus had the best ever selling collection with ITS 🤭 That was another highlight from last year. When she told everybody to be quick when the collection launched because it was going to sell out and a month later they were selling it off for a fiver 😂 Also the fact she basically implied she was going to become a proper collab and now doesn’t even get freebies from them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don’t forget his missus had the best ever selling collection with ITS 🤭 That was another highlight from last year. When she told everybody to be quick when the collection launched because it was going to sell out and a month later they were selling it off for a fiver 😂 Also the fact she basically implied she was going to become a proper collab and now doesn’t even get freebies from them 🤭
That was class 😂😂😂
sell in minutes and it’s still in the sale now

she really does think she’s the next molly mae 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amazed he hasn’t replied to the honest comments under his piss take of that bloke on Twitter.No one likes bullies and he’s showing himself for the petty child he is.Ice bath my arse and why has the prick got tiny underpants on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Amazed he hasn’t replied to the honest comments under his piss take of that bloke on Twitter.No one likes bullies and he’s showing himself for the petty child he is.Ice bath my arse and why has the prick got tiny underpants on 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Give him time. If he doesn’t reply, he’ll just block them like the child he is or tonight he’ll backtrack like he did with Gemma last year

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He’s doing it deliberately. They’ve both been banging on about a media wall for months. She even measured up for one a couple of months ago on her stories. Obviously that subtle dig didn’t work, so he’ll keep showing that pitiful tv stand hoping a company will get in touch. Let’s be honest they can’t afford to pay for one themselves 😂
Ludicrous, isn't it? Beggy grifting a freebie sideboard to put the tv set on..... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ludicrous, isn't it? Beggy grifting a freebie sideboard to put the tv set on..... 🤣🤣
They could do a jack monroe and set up a grifty patreon account, she's into sideboards payed for by others ..... allegedly....😏😏😏😏😏

• Haha
Lurker here 👀. I have to say I love how you lot rip this bleep a new hole everyday 😂

One thing I am curious about though (not a cat owner) but have that pair of twats had that cat de-clawed?

Screenshot 2023-01-18 123530.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lurker here 👀. I have to say I love how you lot rip this bleep a new hole everyday 😂

One thing I am curious about though (not a cat owner) but have that pair of twats had that cat de-clawed?

View attachment 1891823
Declawing is illegal in the UK as it's extremely cruel. I clip my cat's claws as she's an indoor cat, but you can take them to the vet or pet groomer. No doubt they'll beg and get it free.

Reactions: 13
How cute is noa Kate lawler little girl . Nothing like Leo .
they really have made him a devil child .
Never see either of them playing with Leo or interacting with him without a phone in his face
Leo has no toys at all in the house they don’t even have a toy box in the living room … no learning toys like little noa has 😔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How cute is noa Kate lawler little girl . Nothing like Leo .
they really have made him a devil child .
Never see either of them playing with Leo or interacting with him without a phone in his face
Leo has no toys at all in the house they don’t even have a toy box in the living room … no learning toys like little noa has 😔
That wee girl is as bright as a button. Night and day with NikNak.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That wee girl is as bright as a button. Night and day with NikNak.
Such a shame they don’t look after him the way they should . I’m shocked they even want to out another baby in the mix when they can’t parent the two they have 😬

never see Leo with books or colouring or number cards . My little one is three and he’s so clever my eldest wasn’t as advanced but still knew the basics and could count to ten at Leo’s age . I don’t even think Leo knows how to talk he doesn’t say anything it’s a shame poor wee boy 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.