Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe that was her 30th finished off with a maccie d’s thought a nice pub lunch would have been in the cards

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon yet another one of the many reasons he doesn't get work is because he stinks! He literally wears the same clothes over and over for days at a time the black shorts in Dubai for example the pink/purple shorts he wore to train two days in a row then took them to the hotel 🤢
I'm sure Sophie has commented on more than one occasion about him stinking

• Sick
Reactions: 19
For those in the blocked club x

see what I mean always trying to look better like look at me I’m in a fancy hotel all weekend when in reality it was one bleeping night 😂😂 GIFTED and boring as duck no meal in the hotel and no spa treatments!! Just a five minute walk around the grounds to make a tit reel lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off topic but I’ve seen that SSS‘s son Rex has had his hair cut today. Only glanced on her stories, so I could be wrong but it looks like it was Rex’s choice. I wonder when Leo gets older and he wanted his hair cut if they would let him or say no and keep it long because they think it looks “cute”.
Rex looks adorable!! Really hope they follow suit and cut Leo’s poor boy can’t see a thing

Reactions: 13
see what I mean always trying to look better like look at me I’m in a fancy hotel all weekend when in reality it was one bleeping night 😂😂 GIFTED and boring as duck no meal in the hotel and no spa treatments!! Just a five minute walk around the grounds to make a tit reel lol
Thing is her trying to show off totally backfires. Her content is dire and there is nothing in that reel that would make anyone think ‘wow that’s gorgeous I’ve got to go there’. She really is tit at promotion but we all knew that after her two mind numbingly boring trips to Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why just Leo on the first picture her other son was with them why not put a picture of her and the two kids

nasty witch can’t stand her honestly she’s fake boring can’t tucking speak because she’s had that much work done to her face and treats her eldest like he doesn’t exist !!!

Reactions: 12
So that's why he bought a new jumper the other day to film that tit! Im sticking with what i said he is not at home there's been no training no NikNak no 'ice' bath nothing

Reactions: 13
This kind of photo gives all the wrong feelings! A tiny chap absolutely shouldn’t know this kind of awful pose! Forgive me, I’m just a casual old fart making observations that are relevant, well to me!
Just really makes me sad how both leave Freddie out .
the posts are still all Leo Leo Leo

sad really I have a big age gap between my kids and I treat both the same it’s sad to see how Freddie is pushed out god help when she gets pregnant again we all know they are actively trying I do think That’s when Freddie won’t be shown at all . Be suprised if they show Leo . kids are like new toys to them 🤬

• Heart
Just really makes me sad how both leave Freddie out .
the posts are still all Leo Leo Leo

sad really I have a big age gap between my kids and I treat both the same it’s sad to see how Freddie is pushed out god help when she gets pregnant again we all know they are actively trying I do think That’s when Freddie won’t be shown at all . Be suprised if they show Leo . kids are like new toys to them 🤬
I just really hope she doesn’t get the girl she’s so desperate for. Bad enough the way they exploit their two kids already (spuds own insta account and Fred constantly being used for ads) but imagine if she had her very own mini me 🤢 and no girl should ever have a dad as embarrassing as that prick 😂

• Haha
Ugh that maccies ad has made me feel sick. Don't talk with your mouth full you absolute cretin

• Sick
Sad witch he probably paid her to say it 😂😂
still no work I see …. Is he doing ads now because he’s that’s skint . Thought BRO would never be a z list influencer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh that maccies ad has made me feel sick. Don't talk with your mouth full you absolute cretin
I hate the crap. Haven't eaten it in well over 20yrs. McBellyAche then the McShits. I don't know why anybody eats the tit especially when there has been documented evidence that there is so much crap in it, it doesn't even rot. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
For those in the blocked club x

The irony, standing in front of the beautiful restaurant you never got to eat in for your 30th.

All they ever achieve in my opinion, is how thankful I am for my life. I pay for everything as does my husband. I enjoy everything and at no point do I have to falsely pose that I'm in a happy, committed & successful marriage. These 2 morons don't realise that they are the gift that keeps on giving. Happy 30th Flapz, can you hack another 5, 10, 30 years of this🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.