Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a bit of entertainment, I'll show the 'rent-a-crowd' with their clipboards again at the Pride of Britain Awards with Fakey dancing on the red carpet. The biggest cringefest ever and one of the funniest! 😂

View attachment 1886650
View attachment 1886656
Omg he thinks he's a massive Hollywood star. bleeping buzzing with himself. Nice choice of song for pride of Britain awards. We gonna get fucked up tonight..... The desperation of him is beyond cringe, in his tit bleeping shirt with his wife attatched Nd eyeliner on

No kidding, this just came up on my TikTok. Remind you of somebody? 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1886668
And you have gave us the proof that he wears a wig. There is no denying it now is there fake, bleeping toupe

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Notice despite him grabbing people trying to get them to chat to him to show he is so well liked and popular nobody actually went to him and nobody stopped for more than 5 seconds nobody likes you bro plus was it at the POB that he thought he got best dressed? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Notice despite him grabbing people trying to get them to chat to him to show he is so well liked and popular nobody actually went to him and nobody stopped for more than 5 seconds nobody likes you bro plus was it at the POB that he thought he got best dressed? 😂
I think that was the NTAs when he dressed up all in pink with nail varnish, eyeliner and the big clonky orthopedic boots. 😂

• Haha
How long til in his desperate bid to keep begging it off the dead famo he has Paul, Quickenden Oliver Quickenden tattooed across his forhead like Amber Rose did.

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon yet another one of the many reasons he doesn't get work is because he stinks! He literally wears the same clothes over and over for days at a time the black shorts in Dubai for example the pink/purple shorts he wore to train two days in a row then took them to the hotel 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Looking forward to someone asking him in the next Q&A, what he got Flapz for her big birthday :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon yet another one of the many reasons he doesn't get work is because he stinks! He literally wears the same clothes over and over for days at a time the black shorts in Dubai for example the pink/purple shorts he wore to train two days in a row then took them to the hotel 🤢
Bet his toupe stinks aswell. No wonder he had it all sticking up, will never have been washed so stays in that style. Bet he stinks of fags booze and sweat constantly. They are proper dirty smelly bastards the lot of them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Radio silence from him so far today, she hasn't posted either. Trouble in paradise?

I hope she's had a go at him for not getting her a balloon arch and 30th floor light for her birthday as she's got no decent photos for the gram. Tight twit! No doubt he'll expect her to go all out for his 40th (if they're still together- I'd be surprised!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔Greedy little fucker with her cake, still all staged, I mean why would he be filming him and laughing, sick in the head he must be to be recording everything 🤔 !!!.
I see you over on Twitter today 😂😂😂 Do you reckon another appearance beckons for QJQ on Lorraine this week being ‘health’ week 🙄

Radio silence from him so far today, she hasn't posted either. Trouble in paradise?

I hope she's had a go at him for not getting her a balloon arch and 30th floor light for her birthday as she's got no decent photos for the gram. Tight twit! No doubt he'll expect her to go all out for his 40th (if they're still together- I'd be surprised!)
I reckon he’s whisked her off somewhere 😂 There’s going to be an elaborate display of affection, content, etc.. soon. He’ll come back on and say they wanted to turn their phones off and have some private time together. Where we all know he’s had to go out last minute to arrange something just to prove us wrong. I’m still saying no way is Saturday/Sunday the only content they are going to use for her birthday. There’s going to be a dinner/hotel or party this week. I’d put money on it. I’m not giving him any credit but knowing how obsessed they both are with the gram, they’ll do something purely for content.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
@PrincessJeanie do you think flappys stories are ASA worthy? It’s a video and I can’t upload them but I can do my best to screenshot if you think it’s worth a report. She’s tagged in the hotel x

Reactions: 8
Wow so quiet Fakey🤔 no stories from either of them for 12 hours plus😳😳😳😳 are they ok🤔🤪
Got to be one of the shittest 30th birthdays I've ever seen🤭🤭🤭 crap cake, crap flowers, free night away😭😭😭😭 my husband does more for any birthday.
Nothing on his Twitter either🤔 something must have happened, he never not posts, it's his oxygen🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she posts a reel he reposts the two bits that he thinks make him look like dad/husband of the year the arrogance literally pours out of him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@PrincessJeanie do you think flappys stories are ASA worthy? It’s a video and I can’t upload them but I can do my best to screenshot if you think it’s worth a report. She’s tagged in the hotel x
I’ve already done some for her from Saturday, so I think that will do. Not like they’ll do anything anyway 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she posts a reel he reposts the two bits that he thinks make him look like dad/husband of the year the arrogance literally pours out of him
As if by magic, they both post 🤣🤣🤣
Hi Fakey Hi Flappy👋👋👋
Also noticed how much happier Niknak looks when he's with Freddie and not those two clowns🤡🤡🤡
Could that be because Freddie interacts with him properly and not through a phone screen🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen she’s done 27 hashtags on her birthday reel 🤯 How bleeping sad do you have to be to post a reel for your own birthday in the first place but to then spend the time on your actual birthday hashtagging it that many times, is beyond desperate. Please anyone that starts sympathising with her remember things like this because it proves she is as bad as him where it comes to trying to up her engagement on social media.
As for the hashtags is she taking the piss? handmade? Cake decorating? Events? And wtf has she tagged in baby shower for 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see you over on Twitter today 😂😂😂 Do you reckon another appearance beckons for QJQ on Lorraine this week being ‘health’ week 🙄

I reckon he’s whisked her off somewhere 😂 There’s going to be an elaborate display of affection, content, etc.. soon. He’ll come back on and say they wanted to turn their phones off and have some private time together. Where we all know he’s had to go out last minute to arrange something just to prove us wrong. I’m still saying no way is Saturday/Sunday the only content they are going to use for her birthday. There’s going to be a dinner/hotel or party this week. I’d put money on it. I’m not giving him any credit but knowing how obsessed they both are with the gram, they’ll do something purely for content.
🐔 I can't help it lol 😆 😂 🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'll upload the lot. You can download the video by clicking in the bottom right dots to accompany the ASA report. X

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.