Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a bit of entertainment, I'll show the 'rent-a-crowd' with their clipboards again at the Pride of Britain Awards with Fakey dancing on the red carpet. The biggest cringefest ever and one of the funniest! πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1886650
View attachment 1886656
The mans fake smile and laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like he’s fan struck …. Let’s not forget he was late to the event and didn’t even know he was going … he’s never been one before and nobody knows who he is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Notice despite him grabbing people trying to get them to chat to him to show he is so well liked and popular nobody actually went to him and nobody stopped for more than 5 seconds nobody likes you bro plus was it at the POB that he thought he got best dressed? πŸ˜‚
Yes and he wasn’t even on the best dressed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
basically he was the first person to arrive at the event so the first person they posted about in the sun newspaper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

its was NTA when his manager blanked him and told him to get of the red carpet and away from Chris Hughes because ITV was talking to Chris πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ then again he bumped into Chris in the street and the manager dragged him away giving daggers to Jake it was so funny and embarrassing to Jake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Radio silence from him so far today, she hasn't posted either. Trouble in paradise?

I hope she's had a go at him for not getting her a balloon arch and 30th floor light for her birthday as she's got no decent photos for the gram. Tight twit! No doubt he'll expect her to go all out for his 40th (if they're still together- I'd be surprised!)
They read here daily they will post soon . No doubt a pregnancy post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

they will pretend to be loved up so nobody thinks anything brads happened between them ..

No doubt she genuinely is fuming he got her duck all . Probably doing herself a set up for the gram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I’ve just seen she’s done 27 hashtags on her birthday reel 🀯 How bleeping sad do you have to be to post a reel for your own birthday in the first place but to then spend the time on your actual birthday hashtagging it that many times, is beyond desperate. Please anyone that starts sympathising with her remember things like this because it proves she is as bad as him where it comes to trying to up her engagement on social media.
As for the hashtags is she taking the piss? handmade? Cake decorating? Events? And wtf has she tagged in baby shower for πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
#photooftheday
#babyshower
#event

is she ok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ event she didn’t get a big birthday bash thrown no fucker likes her πŸ˜‚ Couldn’t even afford her nails done πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll upload the lot. You can download the video by clicking in the bottom right dots to accompany the ASA report. X
I’ve screen recorded the story as that’s the video she posted but says file too big to upload x

This is her birthday reel

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Got a days work bro bet your buzzing mate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

go get it BRO absolute goals …
Wow a gig at a hotel in London and not a holiday park πŸ˜‚ His plan obviously worked. Jumping on the cancer bandwagon again has actually got him some work πŸ‘πŸ» Still not TV though 🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Great '40th Birthday' Flapz. I've seen more fun in a bleeping graveyard!!! You must certainly both be desperate for freebies when you've spent most of your birthday filming utter tit for the Gram! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

'From your 'beautiful weekend'?? You only travelled down late Saturday and was kicked out on Sunday morning! 🀑🀑 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

325677114_184462377528236_2358023327116241762_n.jpg
325596688_1334714570641371_1535612463894493682_n.jpg
325505570_1227866321410130_4817971645688051083_n.jpg
325715744_1240549906844480_7809844655680712468_n.jpg
325573751_187832313840509_4491353836430687406_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Got a days work bro bet your buzzing mate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

go get it BRO absolute goals …
Hahaha another event he won't be paid for as it's for charity. This is all he is getting now charity work, what the duck is that picture of him. It's a pure panto picture that, like he's playing the genie in aladin or something and granting a bleeping wish. Not that he would get to play the genie ofcourse, that's too big of a rule for him, he's always an extra

Reactions: 13
Hasn't mentioned his marathon for a while the one he is doing for the cancer charity because his dad and brother died of cancer in case you didn't know and why the hell would they have him at their event? Sat there with his music stand and his lyric book so unprofessional and twice at the weekend he wore those bleeping cream trousers again! They have definitely had a massive row aswell no NikNak in bed with him this morning because he slept on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha another event he won't be paid for as it's for charity. This is all he is getting now charity work, what the duck is that picture of him. It's a pure panto picture that, like he's playing the genie in aladin or something and granting a bleeping wish. Not that he would get to play the genie ofcourse, that's too big of a rule for him, he's always an extra
Role for him

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate to say it but I know someone who works in the charity events industry and he will get paid for it. Up to him if he wants to do it for free but he’ll definitely get all his expenses paid ie travel, hotel, etc..

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Wow a gig at a hotel in London and not a holiday park πŸ˜‚ His plan obviously worked. Jumping on the cancer bandwagon again has actually got him some work πŸ‘πŸ» Still not TV though 🀭
It’s a charity event aswell for the cancer charity he’s ambassador for . Surely he ain’t going to be paid for five minutes singing for a cancer charity so close to his heart apparently πŸ˜‚

Great '40th Birthday' Flapz. I've seen more fun in a bleeping graveyard!!! You must certainly both be desperate for freebies when you've spent most of your birthday filming utter tit for the Gram! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

'From your 'beautiful weekend'?? You only travelled down late Saturday and was kicked out on Sunday morning! 🀑🀑 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1886925
View attachment 1886926View attachment 1886927View attachment 1886928View attachment 1886929View attachment 1886930
So the pram she said was tit in her Q and Alast week but is still using because it was cheao from Argos and they are skint πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I hate to say it but I know someone who works in the charity events industry and he will get paid for it. Up to him if he wants to do it for free but he’ll definitely get all his expenses paid ie travel, hotel, etc..
Wow that isn't right really. Doubt it's life changing money anyway, plus he ain't gonna be doing it week in week out. Wonder who will pay to see him and his wife reading sheet music and absolutely murdering it with them hideous stroke faces he pulls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Only so much you can rinse with this one bro. Even the hypochondriacs will get sick of the sight of you. I reckon this will be his last five minute slot on this subject now because nobody bleeping cares!!

So apparently 'he mentions his health about fifteen times a day to Soph'. You wanna get a grip bro and:-

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Won’t be long till he’s in my local town doing the Christmas light switch that all the down and outs end up doing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Wow that isn't right really. Doubt it's life changing money anyway, plus he ain't gonna be doing it week in week out. Wonder who will pay to see him and his wife reading sheet music and absolutely murdering it with them hideous stroke faces he pulls
Stroke faces bleeping brilliant! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Haha
So the hotel has not been tagged as gifted wonder who paid for it then? Definitely wasn't that skint bastard perhaps she put it on her credit card πŸ˜‚ still can't believe he didn't get her anything like someone else said why not call into Zelda's on the way home pop out for a meal together? Maybe he's pissed off his mum aswell

• Haha
So the hotel has not been tagged as gifted wonder who paid for it then? Definitely wasn't that skint bastard perhaps she put it on her credit card πŸ˜‚ still can't believe he didn't get her anything like someone else said why not call into Zelda's on the way home pop out for a meal together? Maybe he's pissed off his mum aswell
Something ain’t right
no birthday present for the gram
No nails done for months not even her big 30
A cheap bunch of flowers no doubt from the hotel

it was definitely gifted but she’s to scared to say it is because people are picking up on how beggy and skint they both are

reason I think it’s gifted is because she said thank you and tagged the hotel for the champagne . They wouldn’t give a guest champagne for free .

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.