Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Normal service has resumed and stories have already started today. Loving his ‘performance’ in the ice bath. Someone has definitely been reading on here 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

HMC

VIP Member
Shame they didn’t get an invite to the launch of the new Atlantis hotel in Dubai, there’s plenty of UK celebs there and not one of them needing to stop in the airport hotel to keep costs down 🥴

I see she’s finally done something to celebrate her 30th😳 I still can’t get over her non existent celebrations last weekend, I was expecting them urgently arranging a late party organised for this weekend, friends and family over and the house all gifted with party decs…but nope, a kebab and chips meal with some pals 🥴

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Can he just stfu about this ridiculous boring ice bath crap.Who cares if matchstick wants to go in and if putting Fred in why not stick Leo in to pair of fucking idiots just grow up.
He's a fucking bandwagon jumper. Any attention grabbing shit, and he's on it faster than a tramp on a sausage roll.....

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
OK bro, keep your syrup on!! You don't even indulge in ICE BATHS as YOURS ARE WARM. And yes it is a celebrity shitty trend at the moment as all the celebs are jumping on the bandwagon - hence making it a celebrity trend.

I bet you don't know the history of the ice bath aka cold water therapy. The journey to modern ice baths began with the Egyptians (BC) in one of the earliest known medical treatises, the Edwin Smith Papyrus.

The ice bath method is still controversial with a risk of hypothermia and a possibility of shock (cardiac) leading to sudden death.

No wonder your 'ice baths' are warm - you lying, ratfaced prick!

Don't get your syrup in a twist bro. You might have to get it re-glued!

View attachment 1900124

Honestly thought we were going to get another 'Mr Mean' book reading session then!! Aww poor Fakey has to actually look after his own kid!!!

We wonder when your next job is RatBoy? Another two minute interview? What a joker you are! No wonder your 'Mrs' is such a miserable cunt.

View attachment 1900134
View attachment 1900135
He’s one sad fucking bastard .. I give up with him he’s a nobody . What’s with his fucking looking creepy inti the camera whilst reading his kid a bedtime story …. Normal parents read it without a phone in hand can he seriously not see his addiction to social media stops him being a fucking father !!! He’s obsssed it’s embarrassing

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Looks like he’s stopping in the Hilton for £70 a night. Living the high life there fakey 😁

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
He really is the total ICK
how can flappy seriously think she’s hit the jackpot with him he’s not manly he’s a man child he’s walking around taking selfie’s in her local gym holding a bottle of prime a drink that ten year olds are going mad for whilst eye fucking himself and pouting !

Hes got no job and the only thing he can do is pay for articles to be made about his dead relatives to get him five minute air time .

He pretends to get in a ice Bath when it’s warm !!

Hes tweeting constantly at the age of 35 about a programme full of teenagers . He’s bullying one guy and it’s clear he doesn’t like him no doubt because he’s got more followers than Jake and makes actual money and decent content !! He bullied Gemma last year and was called out on it then started blowing smoke out her arse !!

He’s desperate beggy and talentless ….
His marathon training has gone a bit quiet hasn't it! 😅🤣🤣..not getting the attention you intended a Fakey saggy balls!

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
She put that crap video on her tik tok and got 25 likes dear god what a pair on nobody’s.She really needs to rethink her life as having 3 kids must be draining 🤣🤣

• Haha

Purplehaze456

Can someone not tell this idiot to shut up.How embarrassing sitting in a warm grubby tub in his garden it’s so fucking boring.Say no lol yeah right from the knob who sells his dead family for money.How many stories this year about them and cashing in on a subject he pretends bothers him.Five posts of tiny dick sat in dirty water in a week do us all a favour and fuck off.
I bet that water hasn't been changed since he got the ice bath

• Sick

instashun

VIP Member
So his new career path Is being a presenter ffs. He will do anything for airtime this cunt
The thing is Alison and Rylan were doing this sort of thing years ago straight after reality tv and are only fairly recently getting full presenting jobs. He’s way behind

I'm sorry but did she say £60 per week she pays for this 'therapy' app? WTF? Just goes to show that she hasn't got close friends or family to confide in. I tell everything to my mum. My mum is my therapist! 💯 I wouldn't have it any other way. 💖

Looking at her in these clips I think she looks really ill. Big bags under her eyes, her skin is dull and greasy, thin as a rake, looks totally washed out and her eyes are dead. Anybody else notice the grey hairs as well? She is honestly wasting £240 a month on an app? Fuck off she is!!!!

It would be cheaper to file for a divorce at this rate.

View attachment 1896685
View attachment 1896686
View attachment 1896687
View attachment 1896688
View attachment 1896689
View attachment 1896690
View attachment 1896691
That app is 100% an advert. I’m sure I said on here a while back it was a matter of time before Jake jumped on it because Jamie Laing and his girlfriend and other influencers had been advertising it

Funny she apparently uses it at the same time everyone else is advertising it and sharing links. Both trying to get on the mental health bandwagon now

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
He sped that up to hide any editing! He was apparently in the ice tub in the freezing cold yet just 5 minutes later he is inside, dressed and his toupee is bone dry

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I know let’s put out child in a cage of balls in A shop and I know let’s pretend he got im there himself oh and let’s film it 🙈🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 DESPERATE

• Haha

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
While Flaps is out at Sheesh, Fakeys sitting at home biting back on Twitter 😂
Why doesn't this thick twat realise that "celebs" don't bite back on social media? How many times have we told him that this is one of the reasons why he is so unpopular and unlikeable?

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
What’s the plan for today Fakey Jakey? Ice bath, gym and still unemployed 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha

BubblesJones

Not fully caught up yet but have you noticed they're still using the crap panic buy buggy they got for Dubai because he left the other one at Nanny QVC's? Does that mean he hasn't her seen her since then?