Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Notice Flappy hasn’t mentioned his huge TV appearance again 😂 With his appearance fee maybe he could buy a new chest of drawers for their bedroom looking at the state of them on Flappys stories. Wonder how many stories will he share on it today 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Seriously how long is he going to milk the ‘ice’ bath narrative for? No wonder he’s losing real followers when it’s the same shit over and over again. Everyday for 2 weeks he tagged his go fund for the marathon. Gave up on that cos donations were at a stand still so moves onto the ice bath crap instead. Wonder what he’ll bore everyone with this week? More 360 filming ready to document their whole honeymoon online no doubt 🤦🏻‍♀️
NASA are restarting the moon landings soon, do you think he'll apply for that ....
His dad should have shot him into space 34 yrs ago.......😅😅😅😅👍👍👍👍👍🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Can you imagine going to the Maldives (and on your honeymoon) and still being on social media documenting everything 24/7 cos you know that’s exactly what they’re going to do 🤦🏻‍♀️ Remember his interview where he said he was looking forward to going so they could put their phones down and concentrate on just them 🤥😂 I’ll use Jac Jossa as an example because she’s one of the only z listers I follow on Insta. Her husband took her to the Maldives for her 30th birthday (yes Fakey that’s a decent 30th present 🤭) Neither of them put anything on socials the whole time they were away. She did a couple of stories once they were back basically saying she hadn’t posted anything because she didn’t want to rub in it peoples faces in the current climate. Could you imagine Fakey or Flappy doing that 😂😂😂 not a chance in hell. They need to be careful though. If they plaster it all over Instagram and come across as showing off, people won’t like it. They both lost followers in Dubai and the same will happen again especially if like we suspect, it’s been gifted as well 🤯
Jossa's husband had assaulted her cousin and ruined her 30th birthday party right before that trip. I get the feeling they booked it in a hurry to lie low for the week after he was released from custody.

• Wow
I dont understand why hes always trying to be secretive about what he's doing the next day. Is he scared he has thousands of fans turning upto a studio 🤣🤣 just say im doing xxx or whatever. No body bloody cares anyway. Wondering what studios are in Bolton!!

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So his fees for Loose Men and Lorraine have gone on some new sports gear and a boxing coach must be only me then that works to pay the bills, feed my family and generally provide for them silly me should be spending it all on myself 🙄 absolute fucking weapon

• Heart
  • Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Someone needs to tell this cunt he’s a bully.Is so out of order and not in the slightest bit funny.Is he right in the head? I don’t watch love island but he’s been bullying this man for two days.View attachment 1890642
Did the same with Gemma Owen last year than backtracked quicker than he could when his management signed her and told him to shut the fuck up.

pathetic dickhead. Be kind. Unless it’s him and his mum trolling them

• Heart

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
Not doing too good on the Marathon fundraising either, £3905 of his 10k target raised🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He distinctly said on one of his stories last week he hasn't got a training plan🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ what a dickhead he is🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Still can't get over the ice bath video. What is wrong with this man?

*gets in ice tub*

So happy I'm able to do this and be able to go for a run BECAUSE MY DEAD BROTHER CANT!!!!!

Wtf? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lurker111

Chatty Member
For someone who goes to the gym as consistently as he does, boxes and is apparently banking all these 5k runs in an attempt to run the marathon, he is fairly out of breath after climbing the stairs in his loft video 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha