Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Jossa's husband had assaulted her cousin and ruined her 30th birthday party right before that trip. I get the feeling they booked it in a hurry to lie low for the week after he was released from custody.
The bloke is a fucking arsehole. The amount of times he's cheated on her and she's stayed with him. She's a right mug! πŸ’―

• Heart
Reactions: 22

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Weird how he got all those messages β€˜privately’ on Insta but not one of his minions on Twitter has tweeted anything about his big appearance and he has some real die hard β€˜fans’ on there. I wonder why that is πŸ€”πŸ€­

• Haha
  • Heart

gagzi

VIP Member
All quiet on the shitty birthday front.. no suprise when she got home then..no big gift! Nothing to show off on the gram as we all know they dont live in the moment. Oh dear...it really is tragic! 🫣😳

• Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So that's at least two hours he's been out can't afford a present for his wife but can always afford his gym membership he really is beyond selfish this wanker

• Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Do you ever see any adult placing his child in soccer sports football cage and film them.Seriously he needs to get his stupid wife’s fake therapist on speed dial get this wanker some help.Ice bath rinse repeat topless fake muscles he’s really is a fucking weirdo.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
Those posts by nanny qvc , " orchardlodgehome"

Is it a nursing home?? πŸ€”

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
What's on his hand now?
Nothing wrong with this pram by the way but we all know it’s not insta worthy like the z listers they try acting like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

cheap Argos pram that they still use so much for just for the airport they have used it for weeks …. I see she didn’t get gifted one considering how much they both beg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shows how skint they are

Good luck selling them Dopey!
How fucking dare she them balengia was gifted to her for Freddie and now she’s selling them 🀬🀬🀬🀬 cheeky fucking bitch so skint she’s now flogging her freebies that’s disgusting give them to a child with cancer make they’re day but she won’t because she’s a selfish money grabbing bitch !!!!!!

Who is seriously going to pay Β£1500 for a used hand bag or Β£250 for kids trainers especially balenciaga ones with their reputation at the moment πŸ˜‚
I wish I could find the post but I can’t in previous threads but they was gifted to her !!! Imagine being that skint you sell your kids GIFTED shoes !!! I could never be that cheeky to get stuff free and then sell it 🀬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

riddleme89

VIP Member
It's 9pm at night. He's been quiet for about 6 hours. I have no idea what's going on in Flapz world of IG having been blocked for asking why she was filming Freddie naked in the bath for an ad.

Fakey if you come on here I've been commenting all over your IG this wkend. When are you going to find me & block meπŸ˜‚
She’s probably calling him a bastard and blowing her own baloons up whilst ringing round manic for some insta worthy freebies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
"It's fucking tiny bruv but then again you're used to tiny!" I'm still shocked they're making it their bedroom. A disaster waiting to happen with those young children on a different level and no stair gates. Imagine if NikNak climbed out of the cot (like kids do) in the dark........

View attachment 1897606

And here he is filming the solid ice on the 'ice bath' again.

Since he's been doing this, he's just tapped it to prove the point. You don't see him breaking the ice and getting in though do you? (Because he hasn't warmed it up yet!).

View attachment 1897621
He didn't go to the gym. He went to his dealer. Cooked off his but. Look at the eyes. It is Friday tho, weekly or daily thing for them. My youngest has just got them boots and beleive me they don't come with a fucking note. Gifted as usual and the kid has no manners. When my boy got them he was so thankful, it's lovely when kids have manners, unlike his kids. That me ime post was obviously meant for us, you are so sad boy, stop sniffing lines and hounding tattle life. Ten minutes of work this week I seem proper grafter brah

• Haha
  • Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
So you put your snotty nosed kid with a cold in a basket full of balls that others may want to be but hey all for the gram eh? No wonder he is shouting for his mum poor kid get him out you wanker oh and in a sport shop so buying for himself again! Anyone ever see him buy anything for his wife or kids?

• Angry

Jane_Mcdonald

VIP Member
I can't actually believe he was sat in his car saying he was going to go boxing for some "me time" πŸ™„πŸ€―πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his entire fucking life is me time, he literally does nothing, he's got no job, no apparent upcoming work,no friends or family that he spends any time with, doesn't have any charity/volunteering commitments, doesn't appear to take the kids to any form of activity, doesn't get involved in helping getting the kids ready for school, doesn't go food shopping, doesn't do any form of work/DIY round the house, doesn't drive anywhere if he can help it.HIS WHOLE EXISTENCE IS ME TIME πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Absolutely rightπŸ‘πŸ‘ when the prick has to do a tiny bit of work, he does nothing but moan. Then he wonders why no one gives him any work except for 3 minute slots on Lorraine🀭🀭
Making me sing that Alesha Dixon song, The Boy Does Nothing🀣🀣🀣
Does he clean up, no he never cleans up
Does he brush up no he never brush up
He does nothing, the boy does nothingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How long until the honeymoon nowπŸ€” gonna be comedy gold that is🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart

Joon

VIP Member
πŸ”Bet he is watching DOI lol lol lol, sad fucker living in the past all the time...move on you cunt.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Even if they are setting up some sort of gifted shite, it doesn't take away from the fact that he did nothing at all on Flappy's actual birthday. Nothing. And they're newlyweds! The romance should be off the scale but he's scratching at the closet door so finds it hard to do anything nice for her!
Nothing on her birthday? Did you not see that beautiful cake he got her and cardboard party hat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he gave her the privilege of looking after their kids while he fucked off and filmed himself shadow β€˜boxing’ in the morning, treated her to a walk in the afternoon around the grounds of their gifted hotel and then no doubt let her drive them all home as well. She was spoilt rotten πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Joon

VIP Member
πŸ” QVC aka Fag Ash Lil, going on about what she watched last night ...YAWN.... her breathing is terrible πŸ˜”....

• Heart