Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So after putting Will down on Twitter getting negative comments for his bullying now jumping on how great he is🙄🙄A grown arse man who’s life is about like’s seriously needs to grow up and go get a job Simple.
God he is so pathetically two-faced!

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She's really taking the piss now! Who even uses all these different skincare products. I stick to Clarins religiously and that's it!

"The difference it has made controlling my skin from breaking out/clearing spots has been incredible!! "

Remember that massive boil on her chin when she went out to Dubai? Fuck off Flapz. 🤡

326045583_164421262972452_1768049961408997558_n.jpg
326031991_230908742604658_1522117941766491750_n.jpg
Screenshot_20230119-184146~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Yep and what a utter cow.I was on a list of 100 hundred people with the nhs and was given 12 weeks therapy which stopped and still not well.These fucking two enrage me she needs therapy for what😡😡Having a lazy pig of a husband and showing off with all her freebies and expensive cream and make up.God I can’t stand these two.
Exactly! Just goes to show what a sham her life is at this point when she's saying 'she needs therapy and a fucking PA, bursting into tears about having too many parcel deliveries and then saying she needs to relax and chill out with a facial after just coming back from a freebie holiday in Dubai'. She truly is rotten to the core and deluded - just like her 'husband'. Her life must be so shallow and devoid of happiness that I actually pity her at this point. In fact, I would rather be dead than have her pointless, empty shell of an existence.

For a 30yr old, I have never seen such a dull, lifeless, soulless person. I can't imagine for one second what it must be like to be her - I would hate living a lie. There obviously isn't much laughter and happiness in her life at all. It definitely shows! 💯

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Well at least her mates have made a big thing of her 30th …. Unlike her hubby …… oh yeah cos it wasn’t about him was it ……he has filmed more of himself in a fucking ice bath than making a fuss of her
Her problem. She knew what he was like when she married him.....good luck flappy, cos it's only gonna get worse the further down the zleb pole he goes ....

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So his work today is about a program he’s never mentioned before last night and he only got the call yesterday. How embarrassing that its so obvious someone obviously backed out so they called the wanker that’s always desperate to be on TV, cos they knew he’d do anything last minute for a 5 min appearance 🤯

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
A week today she got to celebrate her birthday.Cold wet hotel in the middle of nowhere no ballon’s presents or anything which showed he gives shit.This marriage is a shambles both thinking they are the upcoming thing where in reality both desperate beggy and above all not relatable whatsoever.He spends his day filming 24-7 she dresses up and that’s it lol.

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
£60 a week??!! Why doesn’t she just neck Fakey’s gummies whilst he’s gone? They cure everything don’t they?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Jake dreams of the day he can be like Peeedah Andre. Not doing too much but a steady comfortable income, no particular talent, manages to win dad of the century every year, reality shows, kids people are interested in. Wounded lol.

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So after putting Will down on Twitter getting negative comments for his bullying now jumping on how great he is🙄🙄A grown arse man who’s life is about like’s seriously needs to grow up and go get a job Simple.
He did exactly the same after people called him out about Gemma Owen last year. Maybe he’s heard his management company are going to sign Will as well 😂

• Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Just me who was expecting a delayed birthday extravaganza poor old flaps what a huge disappointment just like mr churches penis.

• Haha

Greta22

Chatty Member
Fuck off Jake and your motivational say NO speech this morning! the last and probably not even the last person I would go to for motivation! Shame you didn’t knock yourself out cracking the ice with your head- why? Utter twat
A motivational speech sitting in a barrel 👀

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Im not watching. I refuse to 😂 but honestly I’m sitting here thinking about his speech in the car last night and chuckling away to myself. He had a days work yesterday and got a last minute call for a 5 min gig on morning TV today and he’s carrying on like he’s got the big break he’s been begging for for ages. I know you’ve got to have confidence in yourself but it’s not confidence with him, it’s sheer fucking delusion 😂 Can you imagine being that desperate to get on TV you’ll literally do anything 🤯

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Honestly is it just me or are the pair of them going on as if because they’re having a loft conversion, they are suddenly living in a mansion in the countryside? The house is still in the middle of a housing estate. Yes it will be a 5 bedroom instead of a small 4 bedroom but the house is still only an average size for that area. The rest of the house is still a fucking tip. She’s hinting for freebies on her account all the time but I wonder how long before they start being active on the home account again if they think there’s a chance of utilising it 🤷🏻‍♀️

spambuca

I cannot believe that was her 30th finished off with a maccie d’s thought a nice pub lunch would have been in the cards

• Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
If my partner had been on a jolly for two days gets home and pisses of to the gym would lock him out .How about getting tea in picking Leo up no showing of his loft and in the pretend ice bath.It’s sick 🙄who talks like that he’s just such a thick twat.No mention from scary Mary her beloved son was on tv? She might have mentioned but the chippy Friday made me skip the rest of her boring crap.

• Haha

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Further to my comment yesterday about him being creepy he’s just proving it what’s his obsession with a boy on love island.. let’s be honest fakey you’re old enough to be his father! Put yourself in his families shoes and shut up! I love a bit of love island it’s zone out tv that goes well with my morning coffee but as someone who is nearly 40 (sob) I wouldn’t dream of taking to Twitter to be mean or ramble on about it… he’s just plain weird… hey kids I’ve got some prime in the back of my car wanna come see…

• Haha