Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Just wow! Sophie’s birthday has been a blinder hasn’t it! However, Mr Control Freak has made all about him once again.

So to capture, he’s financially dependant on Mrs Church, she’s eaten the most miserable bowl of food yesterday, setting up Leo with the cake and not taking it off him. Who Freddie? They seem to loose him or forget about him!!

Its still about him and looking a twat fake boxing and swimming when he should’ve been with Sophie. Tagging the shit out of any person and program.

Part of me feels sad for him as he uses IG far too much and can never enjoy life to the fullest!

happy evening all xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Just what does he bring to the table in their household. He doesn't help around the house. Does nothing with the kids on his own. He's just a drain and a hindrance. She needs to get shut.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’ve just seen she’s done 27 hashtags on her birthday reel 🤯 How fucking sad do you have to be to post a reel for your own birthday in the first place but to then spend the time on your actual birthday hashtagging it that many times, is beyond desperate. Please anyone that starts sympathising with her remember things like this because it proves she is as bad as him where it comes to trying to up her engagement on social media.
As for the hashtags is she taking the piss? handmade? Cake decorating? Events? And wtf has she tagged in baby shower for 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The state of that tiny TV and he has the audacity to slag other people off. What a cunt!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

326229819_201169305775613_2965555653909991364_n.jpg
325633910_735127248046372_1624526481049244573_n.jpg

But believe EVERYTHING on Tattle because we tell the fucking truth about cunts like YOU! 💯

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
Where’s he staying in a hostel 🤣🤣State of his room even matches his dull beige personality.No gifted stay so at the local shelter
63F47523-78B3-4DA8-BA91-F15D04C3D53E.jpeg

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
I honestly think in his deluded little mind he thinks he's going to get a top presenting Job on aftersun or something. Constant commenting on love island. He thinks if he carries on he'll be as popular as Sam Thompson is right now. (Never going to happen!) Mate you stuffed a sandwich in your gob and spoke a bit of shit for what..no longer than 5 minutes about a programme you know fuck all about because someone dropped out last min. Yeah made it big time there bruh! Sick man like peng ting! 😳🤣

I’ve reported this scumbag!
Me too..just vile isn't he!

• Heart

instashun

VIP Member
Funny how that’s the first time he’s ever shown any ice on it and the first time he’s actually not just slipped in like it’s a warm bath.
Honestly disgusted but not surprised that he moans about tattle and trolls, which is a forum you have to search yourself to find whilst bullying someone to his million followers yet thinks that’s okay. All whilst trying to be some mental health guru and be kind ambassador

you can’t say be kind, then call someone names. Just doesn’t work you idiot

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
He's had a pretend 'hair cut' and now he's off to Leeds now for an overnight hotel stay as he's doing something tomorrow but he can't say! Bet it's something shit.

View attachment 1891945
View attachment 1891946
Something really cool according to him 😂 probably going on Stephs packed lunch to talk about anxiety. A busy day? Most people have busy days not just one. It shows just how little work he actually gets offered. I’ve never known anybody announce to the world when they’ve managed to get 1 days work 😂

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I see he’s sharing all his ice bath crap on tiktok as well 😴 Apart from the brother comment 🙄 if he thinks Instagram is so fake why is he so obsessed with it and why does he live his whole life on it? He really is a walking talking contradiction. Says one thing does the total opposite. Like the Maldives. Does an interview saying they’re going to put their phones away and enjoy each others company but then does a story asking what people want to see 🤯. Also does he think no one has ever been to the Maldives before? It’s not that exclusive. Imagine going on honeymoon in 9 days but you’re already asking total strangers what they want to see from it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Really🤮 obviously didn’t like the fact someone on here said he’d deliberately speeded it up yesterday 😂
I only follow a handful of ‘celebrities’ on Instagram but can honestly say none of them post the amount he does. I mean apart from his endless stories, he posts on his grid every single day 🤯 Does anyone follow anyone else that does that? He’s so desperate for attention but he must be aware it’s not helping him because his followers and engagement rate are still plummeting 😂

She’s done that OOTD reel for one reason only. To show that fact she’s wearing ‘designer’ from head to toe. Maybe his quote about ‘only believe half of what you see’ is aimed at her 😂 Allegedly she can afford to pay over £2,500 for one outfit (inc bag) but can’t afford a tv unit, trips out for the kids when they’re on free holidays, decent clothes for the kids, a 30th birthday party and the list goes on….

Last edited:
  • Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
There's an article on the sidebar of shame about all the carrying on that's happened in previous DOI, and guess what, fakey isn't even mentioned......👍👍👍😅😅😅😅😅😅😅🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Nope don’t follow him for obvious reasons 🤦‍♀️ Haven’t ever commented so he has quite possibly searched for me on insta and blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad cunt
Sounds like something he would do. He has too much time on his hands being unemployed

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Oh lord I told you that’s the last thing he could get on 😂😂 it surely costs him more in petrol and hotels
£250 appearance fee ; Hotel room £70 ish, petrol £60? So he's made about 120. Minus his tax and class 2 NI ( if he's paying it?)

Gawd, he's raking it in lol

They must be in debt up to their arses? A part buy/part rent house, a ( leased) modern type car , gym monthly payments , no jobs , her crap ' zinfluencer' posts & his manic crapola unemployable persona

All the usual utility bills don't wait for anyone.

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Is he stupid? (Dumb question yes he is) last night it hit -5 here, the main water pipe burst and leaked causing black ice all over the road and the police had to shut it and it’s still shut now as cars lost control and were bumping into each other. But what does this idiot think is a brilliant idea? I know let’s get my 8 year old step son to stand outside in freezing temperatures no doubt without a coat so I can record myself for the gram. What an utter twat he is. Imagine content being more important than keeping your child warm

• Sad

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
For those in the blocked club x

The irony, standing in front of the beautiful restaurant you never got to eat in for your 30th.

All they ever achieve in my opinion, is how thankful I am for my life. I pay for everything as does my husband. I enjoy everything and at no point do I have to falsely pose that I'm in a happy, committed & successful marriage. These 2 morons don't realise that they are the gift that keeps on giving. Happy 30th Flapz, can you hack another 5, 10, 30 years of this🤔

• Haha