Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gagzi

VIP Member
I wanted to raise this with @PrincessJeanie as personally I think it's an undeclared #gifted. It was VERY staged and when Freddie opened the box he told him curtly with the note inside 'you don't have to bother reading that'. He's also tagged the company in. Here's the video (but we need a screenshot of Fakey's name on the top for the ASA and you can use the video too).

Also notice Freddie didn't say thank you and he's spelt his step-son's name wrong again ffs! 🙄

View attachment 1897555
How nervous does Freddie look around him. He's 100% scared of doing or saying the wrong thing around Fake. Twat is so false with him aswell, you can hear it in his voice!

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
These two have failed on the Internet, have no followers apart from purchased ones, are boring & uninteresting , neither have any talent for zelebrity or media work, they put that child who has issues online constantly for any deviant around the World to look at , ignore the other kid , they grift and beg for any desperate freebie as both are work-dodgers ( soap-dodgers too ) and have zero common sense in regard to bills/housing/costs/budgeting.
In short , a pair of dickheads.
He needs to find himself a man & a builders mate job & she needs to grow up a bit and get back to work.
He's in his mid 30s ffs.
They'd both be much happier & the kids would be better looked after , budgeting wise etc and
Exactly. They are just an ordinary couple. Nothing interesting or exceptional about them. No aptitude for influencing/entertainment.
The sooner they realise that, the better off they will be.
But 🗿🗿 hasn't got the emotional/intellectual depth to figure it out.
He's fame hungry, and that will be his downfall..

• Heart

plonkington

VIP Member
Proper late to the birthday bash fakeys. He’s definitely the type of bloke who’ll be telling flappy that he’s her present, imagine that huffing and puffing on top of you 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Thatbird71

VIP Member
I reckon yet another one of the many reasons he doesn't get work is because he stinks! He literally wears the same clothes over and over for days at a time the black shorts in Dubai for example the pink/purple shorts he wore to train two days in a row then took them to the hotel 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

patmum

Hope you’re ok. My partner also had a crash earlier, a policeman passing said he can bill the council for damage as they haven’t gritted the road, not sure how true this is but thought I’d pass on anyway!

Guys I’ve been in a car crash my car hit a car in the snow I’m shaking .
sat with cup tea now
Saw this while browsing Zara on my lunch break, the Freddie Kruger jumper 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Moomin12

OK I'm pages behind, again. So apologies if it's been mentioned. 60 quid a week for a therapy app!!!! Really??!!!!!!
A newly wed who's had all these holidays is that depressed she needs therapy at that price. Sophie ill give you some for free:
Rid yourself of that narcissistic emotional vampire. Be a single mum to your boys, do your ads etc. Jeez you're so much better without him. He's literally sucked the life and soul out of you. Wake up.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Honestly So scary . I went from the top of a road straight to the bottom car was out of control I thought hit the wall instead of somebody’s car but in the end I has No choice but to hit a car . It was the school run and now the school said they are shutting just wish they didn’t open in the first place was no grit at all near the school and it’s just a hill to get to the school . But I’m fine and thankfully kids had already gone into school x

• Heart
  • Sad

riddleme89

VIP Member
Even if they have fallen out give it a few days Nd the fake lovey dovey posts will be back she deserves all she gets, they are both fame hungry beggars and shit parents. They are gonna have a shit life together because nothing will ever be enough, they will never be famous or in love, all a lie. Looks like leo the lump has had a good day with his unemployed dad. Crèche at the gym and then plonked in the sofa watching a film while his dad site on insta plotting his next grief narrative. This is your life now toupe, get used to it a stay at home charity worker m noting wrong with stay at home dad's. Difference is that they don't sit in social media day after day creating narratives to try and become a superstar, it ain't happening fakey, just like your hair growing back, it's never gonna happen. Remember when he was away and the glue looked like it was melting on his toupe, proper singey smell to add to the sweat booze and fags. Sitting there getting high off the glue fumes cos he can't afford a bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are a laughing stock Jake, and we fucking love it, so keep up pretending, it's fun to watch every now and again
I always notice with Jake for somebody who begs and try’s to be in the spotlight he’s never really took off .
Like Stacey Solomon and rylan both from X factor have gone on to do really well but jakes still just Jake begging and jobless .
Also notice for somebody who has been on X factor dancing on ice and im A celeb he’s never actually made z lister friends or friends in the industry. He doesn’t seem to have friends at all but you would think being in three big uk shows he would have made some celeb friends along the way .

him and flappy are both so irrelevant they ain’t even z listers really are they ? They are just trying so hard to become something and it’s not happening . Seems Marcel and Chris Hughes have both stopped talking to him and avoiding him . He’s so embarrassing he can’t actually see how bad he comes across .

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Did Flappy actually say their loft reminds her of Kim Kardashians house 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she fucking wishes, the deluded twat. I bet KK doesn’t beg for stuff on social media like this skank does 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
I reckon yet another one of the many reasons he doesn't get work is because he stinks! He literally wears the same clothes over and over for days at a time the black shorts in Dubai for example the pink/purple shorts he wore to train two days in a row then took them to the hotel 🤢
Bet his toupe stinks aswell. No wonder he had it all sticking up, will never have been washed so stays in that style. Bet he stinks of fags booze and sweat constantly. They are proper dirty smelly bastards the lot of them

• Sick
  • Haha

CBS1

Its -4 outside today, why would you make your stepson stand outside and film you when its fucking freezing?! Fucking twat

• Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Not doing too good on the Marathon fundraising either, £3905 of his 10k target raised🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He distinctly said on one of his stories last week he hasn't got a training plan🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ what a dickhead he is🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s not even reached £4,000 yet? 😂😂😂 got so cocky and raised the amount to £10,000 and look where it’s got him. Over 1,000,000 supposed followers and he can’t even get to £10,000. That says it all really…

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Do you ever see other people in the ‘public’ eye, that have made a brief appearance on TV share messages like that? Nope because they’re not that desperate for work that they have to make up BS like that. Anyone responsible for booking people for TV work will see through those ‘messages’ in a hot minute. He really is one sad cunt

• Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Nope don’t follow him for obvious reasons 🤦‍♀️ Haven’t ever commented so he has quite possibly searched for me on insta and blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad cunt
I'm blocked so not sure. Do you think he has blocked you or is it back now

• Haha
  • Wow

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Even if they have fallen out give it a few days Nd the fake lovey dovey posts will be back she deserves all she gets, they are both fame hungry beggars and shit parents. They are gonna have a shit life together because nothing will ever be enough, they will never be famous or in love, all a lie. Looks like leo the lump has had a good day with his unemployed dad. Crèche at the gym and then plonked in the sofa watching a film while his dad site on insta plotting his next grief narrative. This is your life now toupe, get used to it a stay at home charity worker m noting wrong with stay at home dad's. Difference is that they don't sit in social media day after day creating narratives to try and become a superstar, it ain't happening fakey, just like your hair growing back, it's never gonna happen. Remember when he was away and the glue looked like it was melting on his toupe, proper singey smell to add to the sweat booze and fags. Sitting there getting high off the glue fumes cos he can't afford a bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you are a laughing stock Jake, and we fucking love it, so keep up pretending, it's fun to watch every now and again

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Anyone else think they went into panic mode after reading here yesterday, raced off to the card factory and the Co-op on route home and spent the afternoon blowing up balloons, wrapping empty Ali Express boxes to surround her with pressies and creating posy party scenes for photos for the gram🥴
“Quick NikNak, take this packets of sausage rolls and shuv them in your mouth…Daddy will film you” 🙄

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
He’s not even reached £4,000 yet? 😂😂😂 got so cocky and raised the amount to £10,000 and look where it’s got him. Over 1,000,000 supposed followers and he can’t even get to £10,000. That says it all really…
BOTS can’t donate unfortunately 😂😂😂😂

• Haha