Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
He genuinely believes that he's such a celeb and so fit, that if he walked into the villa, all the the girls would be swooning over him and desperate to get with him. He's deluded. He thinks he's a heart throb. Revolting, ugly, two bit bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Good God, what a sad, pathetic existence they have. You just know he'll enjoy taking the piss don't you? He's been lying about the temperature of his baths for ages until we called him out. I think he's a really nasty cunt behind closed doors. You can see the hate and control in his sneering, snidey face. ๐Ÿคฌ

View attachment 1902046
View attachment 1902047
View attachment 1902048
View attachment 1902050
View attachment 1902051
Does anyone give a fuck about flappy doing an ice bath? Conveniently doing it as a reel now. Funny considering how long they spend on Instagram, they never dare go live. I wonder why that is ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚ imagine spending your family Sunday thinking and doing things purely to up your engagement on the gram. Every day with them is Groundhog Day ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Genuine question. Sophie going in an ice bath ok, but Freddie is questionable in my opinion. Anyone else?
Was literally just coming to say I hope heโ€™s joking about letting Fred do the ice bath. Children cannot regulate temperatures like adults can. Itโ€™s extremely dangerous for a child to get into ice water

stargirl23

VIP Member
I also love the fact he used to brag about job interviews or whatever they were and him not getting them, never to be mentioned again ๐Ÿคฃ
When he bragged about the bodyguard but didnโ€™t get it because he โ€œlooks too youngโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Fuck off from Happy Valley, Sarah Lancashire has more talent in her little toenail than he has in his whole body.

• Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
Honestly donโ€™t get why he films the ice bath every fucking day

I live by a huge lake I swim in the lake during winter and summer . Itโ€™s freezing but I can honestly say itโ€™s amazing a lot better than a Ice bath . I swim to the middle of the lake and Iโ€™m surrounded by beautiful scenery. A local lady who is 70 swims aswell she has for years and recommended I buy a thermometer ๐ŸŒก and attach it to my safety bag I wear she always says donโ€™t swim in it for to long it causes hyperthermia.

I do a lot of water sports so do my young children my child is a couple months older than Leo and can swim unaided yes you hear me right unaided without armbands since birth heโ€™s been swimming and then at the beach lakes etc . He has life jacket obviously but if we are at swimming baths he can swim unaided often Have people saying how old is he because heโ€™s small but can swim unaided lol . He loves being on the paddle board with mummy in the summer ๐Ÿ˜Š

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

riddleme89

VIP Member
He really is the total ICK
how can flappy seriously think sheโ€™s hit the jackpot with him heโ€™s not manly heโ€™s a man child heโ€™s walking around taking selfieโ€™s in her local gym holding a bottle of prime a drink that ten year olds are going mad for whilst eye fucking himself and pouting !

Hes got no job and the only thing he can do is pay for articles to be made about his dead relatives to get him five minute air time .

He pretends to get in a ice Bath when itโ€™s warm !!

Hes tweeting constantly at the age of 35 about a programme full of teenagers . Heโ€™s bullying one guy and itโ€™s clear he doesnโ€™t like him no doubt because heโ€™s got more followers than Jake and makes actual money and decent content !! He bullied Gemma last year and was called out on it then started blowing smoke out her arse !!

Heโ€™s desperate beggy and talentless โ€ฆ.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
OMG, I have nearly died laughing watching these three ice bath TikToks - especially the second and third ones - I am absolutely crying with laughter. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The music is so loud that it drowns out all of his waffle. Seriously this is fucking comedy gold. Waffling on and totally contradicting himself, talking about Beyonce scratching her arse, his dead brother couldn't do it, Instagram being fake etc (and the music drowning out all of his chatting shit). ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mr Crazy just brought me in a cuppa to find me sitting in bed laughing and crying so much he just rolled his eyes and laughed! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Honestly, it reminds me of that Family Guy episode where they're sitting around the table and you have the trumpet guy drowning out all of the talk!!! I don't need to start my day off with an ice bath - laughter is the biggest blessing we have in this house! I very much doubt that laughter even exists in the Quickenden household. He is absolutely tapped and she's as miserable as sin! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
For a bit of entertainment, I'll show the 'rent-a-crowd' with their clipboards again at the Pride of Britain Awards with Fakey dancing on the red carpet. The biggest cringefest ever and one of the funniest! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Trolls do you think thatโ€™s why Leo was born looking like an old man because his dads balls are so wrinkly and well old man likeโ€ฆ

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Incase anyone was wondering, Fakeys hotel was ยฃ57 a night. The Mercure Bolton 3.5 on Trip Advisor ๐Ÿคฃ
Times are definitely hard, does he even eat in these hotels or take a pot noodle with him?๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
  • Heart

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Well at least her mates have made a big thing of her 30th โ€ฆ. Unlike her hubby โ€ฆโ€ฆ oh yeah cos it wasnโ€™t about him was it โ€ฆโ€ฆhe has filmed more of himself in a fucking ice bath than making a fuss of her

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Why does he have to document his ice bath plunges?
There are people in their 60s and 70s and probably older who go sea swimming every day. In all conditions. Its not a big deal.
Attention.
It's all he wants, he's a giant attention seeking toddler in a 34 yrs old body...

• Heart
  • Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
I was a right little shit as a kid & if was Freddie would of added a few more mins onto him being in the ice bath & then ran inside & locked the door leaving him freezing his micro cock off ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Turtledove58

VIP Member
Genuine question. Sophie going in an ice bath ok, but Freddie is questionable in my opinion. Anyone else?