Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are we expecting in the morning? Jackanory tales of how they had invisible friends around to celebrate her special day….or just another day, him in the gym talking about the Maldives and distracting from the fact that he gave her the shittest birthday ever known 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those posts by nanny qvc , " orchardlodgehome"

Is it a nursing home?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow that was a bit of a tragic 30th 🤣🤣🙈 I saw people celebrating birthdays better in a full lockdown and having covid lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m actually embarassed for her, that is the most depressing 30th birthday.

It’s mine in a few weeks and my partner has organised a weekend in the city - hand our toddler off to Nana (who actually wants to look after her because she isn’t Damien from The Omen), nice hotel, fancy restaurant booked then head to our favourite bar afterwards to drink and dance to pop-punk all night like we did when we were 21 🤣 all organised by him because he isn’t a selfish, narcissistic prick. Sucks to be you Flappy. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 28
🐔Greedy little fucker with her cake, still all staged, I mean why would he be filming him and laughing, sick in the head he must be to be recording everything 🤔 !!!.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Looks like his present to her was a couple of hundred followers on Instagram 🤭 he’ll be hoping she returns the favour soon. He’s lost nearly 1300 in the last month - I wonder why 🙄
I still think they’ll be something planned for this week just for the two of them. I know he got one night in a hotel free but he’s more likely to get a decent freebie midweek than at the weekend I’d imagine 😂 I know he’s a selfish twit but no way was yesterday her whole birthday celebration. He needs the validation and content for the gram and let’s be honest no one would have been messaging him yesterday telling him what a wonderful husband he was and how lucky and spoilt Flappy was on that showing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Or maybe they’re not showing anything because they don’t want to appear braggy because of the cost of living crisis 🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What a tit show of a birthday. Obviously couldnt get the lump watched. I would be embarresed and ashamed that no one would want to have my kids. For my family it's a pleasure having them, not a chore. Sue hated having him last time, you could see how angry she was. This is what they have created a spoilt human dustbin. As for her birthday it's all the beggy witch deserves, a free hotel night with the kids. This year ain't going well for them so far is it, Jake's became a fake charity worker and Sophie can't even bag a free birthday party. bleeping brilliant to watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think they went into panic mode after reading here yesterday, raced off to the card factory and the Co-op on route home and spent the afternoon blowing up balloons, wrapping empty Ali Express boxes to surround her with pressies and creating posy party scenes for photos for the gram🥴
“Quick NikNak, take this packets of sausage rolls and shuv them in your mouth…Daddy will film you” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Previously she’s asked for recommendations on houses she could rent for a girlie weekend, guessing she didn’t get a freebie? Unless that’s on the cards this weekend coming?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For a bit of entertainment, I'll show the 'rent-a-crowd' with their clipboards again at the Pride of Britain Awards with Fakey dancing on the red carpet. The biggest cringefest ever and one of the funniest! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
No kidding, this just came up on my TikTok. Remind you of somebody? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.