Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Hey Fakeys! 👋

I had a job interview this afternoon which I’ve spent the whole week preparing for and it paid off! I got offered the job on the spot! This never happens to me and I am over the moon! More money, more responsibility and a total new career change which I’m super excited about!

Something that this cunt faced Easter Island 🗿 would never achieve because it’s too much like hard work.

It’s my 30th in June and if Mr QueenBeeofProsecco makes it as shit as Flappy’s, I’ll be throwing round divorce papers 😂 but then my husbands not a cunt so 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's amazing news! Congratulations Queen Bee ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

stargirl23

VIP Member
I thought I read they were telling them to stay off social media this year for their mental health etc. Or is this stuff posted before he went in?
Yeah they’ve said family can’t post etc like they usually do sue to threats they had last year. But people have been going over to his social media and commenting on his normal old posts saying horrible things

• Sad

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Can you imagine flappy with Freddie when he goes school

“ be careful who you speak to we are celebs Now jakes famous “ 😂😂😂

bet she a right stuck up bitch on the school run .. what’s hilarious is the banjo brothers and most z listers can afford private schools but Jake can’t so they are in normal schools 😂😂
Even if he could afford it Fred wouldn’t benefit, it would just be all about Leo.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Is this dick heads life now.All over Twitter now commenting on instagram 🙄🙄At 34 he needs to grow up as believe me who actually gives a shit what this nobody has to say.He’s so jealous of anyone and everyone as his z listers life is a total shambles and living a fake arse life.She’s a doormat her birthday was the worst day away I’ve ever seen.Did he get her a fake LV bag to go with her fake scarf 🤣🤣
Brah how old is he?

• Haha
So his work today is about a program he’s never mentioned before last night and he only got the call yesterday. How embarrassing that its so obvious someone obviously backed out so they called the wanker that’s always desperate to be on TV, cos they knew he’d do anything last minute for a 5 min appearance 🤯
3 minutes max 😂😂😂

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
🐔 Hopefully catch up on our own site as don't want to take over this. But cannot find it lol xx
Here it is lovely cx

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
He's had a pretend 'hair cut' and now he's off to Leeds now for an overnight hotel stay as he's doing something tomorrow but he can't say! Bet it's something shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10