Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Welcome - great spot! Lurk no more. We need more spies who can see as most of us are in the famous Blocked Club! We all got blocked for saying something petty or even liking somebody's post and then got hunted down! Just shows how 'delicate' these two are! 😂

And don't forget he wears that rotten syrup glued to his scalp! I don't know why the vanity? Own it. Bald heads are sexy on the right physique!! 💯

View attachment 1889714View attachment 1889715
“ I realise the time is wrong” AND the date 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10

stargirl23

VIP Member
Can someone please screenshot his story where he’s tagged Nowtv and sky - definitely an ad incoming….. he’s certainly been hinting for the media wall today 🙄 and as for that tiktok 🤦🏻‍♀️
Here you go. Uploaded the watch one too seeing as he keeps tagging them and I’ve seen others being gifted watches. Unless he’s begging for a freebie too for his oh so brilliant marathon he’s not once mentioned 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

gagzi

VIP Member
Has he deleted insta??? Of has the cunt blocked me 🤣
He's still on there!

Nope don’t follow him for obvious reasons 🤦‍♀️ Haven’t ever commented so he has quite possibly searched for me on insta and blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad cunt
What a bloody saddo 🙈🤣

🐔 Silly cow still cannot speak properly as for the loft Kim Kardashian has more space than that pigeon bird house....
Hooe you're feeling better in yourself our Joon..nice to see you back! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
So what's he doing on Lorraine and what's he doing at Bolton. Anyone know as I refuse to watch that shit shoe

So what's he doing on Lorraine and what's he doing at Bolton. Anyone know as I refuse to watch that shit shoe
Show

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
And as for your 'evening routine' Flapz, we all know what that is. 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 Don't bother. NOBODY CARES!!! 🤡

Maybe if you didn't drink so much you wouldn't need a 'therapy' app at £60 a week you damn fool!

• Sick