Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen him in designer clothing it’s all ASOS. Never see him in big names .
she must be disappointed getting nothing for her birthday from him .
Only time I’ve ever seen him in a high end designer top was when he nicked Chris Hughes Palm Angels top and wore it 😂 you never see him in Gucci (apart from the loafers 🤢), Burberry, Palm Angels, Off White, etc…. and it’s pretty obvious her Dior and Chanel sliders are definitely fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Joon

VIP Member
I see you over on Twitter today 😂😂😂 Do you reckon another appearance beckons for QJQ on Lorraine this week being ‘health’ week 🙄

I reckon he’s whisked her off somewhere 😂 There’s going to be an elaborate display of affection, content, etc.. soon. He’ll come back on and say they wanted to turn their phones off and have some private time together. Where we all know he’s had to go out last minute to arrange something just to prove us wrong. I’m still saying no way is Saturday/Sunday the only content they are going to use for her birthday. There’s going to be a dinner/hotel or party this week. I’d put money on it. I’m not giving him any credit but knowing how obsessed they both are with the gram, they’ll do something purely for content.
🐔 I can't help it lol 😆 😂 🤣 xx

• Haha
  • Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
What does she look like hahahahaha looks like my niece when she comes to mine and plays dress up and literally grabs anything and everything out my wardrobe

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Only so much you can rinse with this one bro. Even the hypochondriacs will get sick of the sight of you. I reckon this will be his last five minute slot on this subject now because nobody fucking cares!!

So apparently 'he mentions his health about fifteen times a day to Soph'. You wanna get a grip bro and:-

• Haha
Jesus that camera they have is awfull. Its actually made me feel sick, felt like I was spinning.

Jake if you could please put a warning before you use it I future just so I dont watch. Thanks 😘

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you shit-spouting cunt. "When you start celebrating other people's wins and successes - the Universe returns it back to you, blah fucking blah".

Sorry, but have I got an immediate onset of dementure? Has my memory all of a sudden been wiped clean overnight?

Did I dream that he was ripping into young farmer Will of Love Island the other night?

And why, when he knew it was an overnight stay in a hotel, didn't he pack a change of extra clothes?

View attachment 1895296
View attachment 1895297
He hasn’t even driven himself down. I’d be boiling if I was Flappy had to chauffeur them all to her birthday night but he can get a car.

• Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Only so much you can rinse with this one bro. Even the hypochondriacs will get sick of the sight of you. I reckon this will be his last five minute slot on this subject now because nobody fucking cares!!

So apparently 'he mentions his health about fifteen times a day to Soph'. You wanna get a grip bro and:-

Is the toupe wearing cunt gonna be on Lorraine again ?

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Honestly So scary . I went from the top of a road straight to the bottom car was out of control I thought hit the wall instead of somebody’s car but in the end I has No choice but to hit a car . It was the school run and now the school said they are shutting just wish they didn’t open in the first place was no grit at all near the school and it’s just a hill to get to the school . But I’m fine and thankfully kids had already gone into school x
Oh bless you :( take it easy ❤

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Completely off topic but I think Jacket Potato is Shane Richie (and I think Knitting is Claire from Steps and Rhino is James Arthur)
We would all know if Prick face was on it, I'd recognise him murdering any classic song thanks to the this thread 😂 plus he'd obviously give it away anyway probably before the show was even broadcast
I agree with you apart from I think Potato is Brian Conley. Fakey likes to hint he’s on it every series but we all know it’s not going to happen because 1. He’s shit and 2. TV bookers would know by watching his insta he wouldn’t be able to keep his mouth shut if he got on it.

• Heart