Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
What is it with these dickhead “ influencers “ thinking we wanna see them get in a fucking I’ve bath ….. Day ….. after day ….. after day ????? 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 like bore the fuck off !!!! Who cares ????? I’m sick of seeing them as much as I’m sick of seeing air fryers lol
Why is this suddenly a "thing"? Nobody gives a shit! 😑 Do you follow Being Robbo? She sprang to mine when you mentioned airfryers - she's obsessed! 😑 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

stargirl23

VIP Member
Hey Fakeys! 👋

I had a job interview this afternoon which I’ve spent the whole week preparing for and it paid off! I got offered the job on the spot! This never happens to me and I am over the moon! More money, more responsibility and a total new career change which I’m super excited about!

Something that this cunt faced Easter Island 🗿 would never achieve because it’s too much like hard work.

It’s my 30th in June and if Mr QueenBeeofProsecco makes it as shit as Flappy’s, I’ll be throwing round divorce papers 😂 but then my husbands not a cunt so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Congratulations ❤

• Heart

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
🐔 Be back soon xxx not good at the moment xxx
Sending love, Joon. Your Fakeys are here for you x x x

Welcome to your first ice genuine bath, you fake twat! Always biting back when we call you out, aren't you?! 🤣
I meant "genuine ice bath" 🤣

That's what happens when you're on Tattle at work 🤣

Something about Chris Hughes I would absolutely destroy him 🤣😉
I've always thought he was fit! 🤤

Last edited:

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Something ain’t right
no birthday present for the gram
No nails done for months not even her big 30
A cheap bunch of flowers no doubt from the hotel

it was definitely gifted but she’s to scared to say it is because people are picking up on how beggy and skint they both are

reason I think it’s gifted is because she said thank you and tagged the hotel for the champagne . They wouldn’t give a guest champagne for free .
Definitely gifted. No way did he pay for that. I’ve reported him again because for some reason he thinks he’s above having to mark things as free. Yes Dubai he was only there because of her but when he was at that barn in Lincoln not once did he mark that as gifted and we all know it was because a few of us had stroppy replies off the owner when we messaged her. Still think they’re up to something and that’s why they are so quiet. Whatever it is, it must be killing him not to be posting 😂

• Haha

gagzi

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you shit-spouting cunt. "When you start celebrating other people's wins and successes - the Universe returns it back to you, blah fucking blah".

Sorry, but have I got an immediate onset of dementure? Has my memory all of a sudden been wiped clean overnight?

Did I dream that he was ripping into young farmer Will of Love Island the other night?

And why, when he knew it was an overnight stay in a hotel, didn't he pack a change of extra clothes?

View attachment 1895296
View attachment 1895297
Because he's a fucking tramp..wears the same thing he's sweated in all day for days on end! He obviously thinks he looks good in what he's wearing and wants to wear it again..what a skank.🤢🤮

• Sick

MrsM18

Nothing wrong with this pram by the way but we all know it’s not insta worthy like the z listers they try acting like 😂😂

cheap Argos pram that they still use so much for just for the airport they have used it for weeks …. I see she didn’t get gifted one considering how much they both beg 😂😂 shows how skint they are

How fucking dare she them balengia was gifted to her for Freddie and now she’s selling them 🤬🤬🤬🤬 cheeky fucking bitch so skint she’s now flogging her freebies that’s disgusting give them to a child with cancer make they’re day but she won’t because she’s a selfish money grabbing bitch !!!!!!

I wish I could find the post but I can’t in previous threads but they was gifted to her !!! Imagine being that skint you sell your kids GIFTED shoes !!! I could never be that cheeky to get stuff free and then sell it 🤬
I have this pushchair, it’s a £60 chicco we took to Cyprus when our son was 6 months rather than have our ICandy Peach destroyed in the hold. Was fine when he weighed nothing and didn’t use it again until my son was 18 months and it was so heavy and hard to manoeuvre compared to the Peach. They also have the Peach so can’t believe knowing the difference they are still pushing the shit Chicco and must have really fallen out with Nanny Sue to not go and get their decent pushchair...or maybe the temp pushchair is cheaper than the fuel!

• Haha

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Need you head seeing to if you buy balenciaga right now or try and sell it. Shes literally advertising pedophiles. Only place they are fit for is the bin.
I reckon that’s why she’s trying to sell them because she knows their name is trash at the moment. She’s so thick that she doesn’t seem to realise that no one is going to buy them for that exact reason 🤦🏻‍♀️

I wish she'd fuck off with her 'This Morning's Attire' - and yes Flapz, it's with an apostrophe (') - so read and learn!

Then she bumped into the drug dealing convict Rebecca Vieira - pictured in the toilets of all places!!!

What did you get Flapz? 3 for £100. ❄❄❄❄❄

View attachment 1896936View attachment 1896937

So, there's an ice bath chat coming tonight - of all nights - as it's a Friday night - and people tend to have fun on Friday nights - as most people have been to work all week and couldn't give a flying fuck about your ice bath.

Your ice bath isn't even an ice bath - it's a warm bath - as the only ice shown on the bath has been recently - on two occasions - as you got called out on here! You really couldn't make this shit up could you! 😂😂

View attachment 1896967

We called it Fakeys - it was a last minute job and he got the second-hand left-overs!! ✌

His fake accounts have been busy messaging himself on how brilliant he was and 'we need to see more of him on TV'.

I like the one about 'Friday is my day off'. Friday is my day off but did I watch? No.

Do fuck off.

View attachment 1896983
That top one is definitely Polly Parrot 😂😂

Vinted don’t like stock photos 😏

Attachments

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
I'll upload the lot. You can download the video by clicking in the bottom right dots to accompany the ASA report. X
I’ve screen recorded the story as that’s the video she posted but says file too big to upload x

This is her birthday reel

• Haha
  • Sick