Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Without derailing Fakeys thread, that’s definitely not what happened. I know that’s what the Scum said but let’s be honest, they’re not known for being the most honest 😂 As I said I follow her and she put a Instagram story on when and how he gave her the trip and it was on her actual birthday. Her party was a week later and that’s when the alleged assault happened so that trip had been booked well in advance. Anyway it was more about me making the point that some people can keep their holidays off of social media but Fakey isn’t and won’t be one of them.
I still think the reason she stayed quiet on the holiday is because of what happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Nixxs

VIP Member
Nope don’t follow him for obvious reasons 🤦‍♀️ Haven’t ever commented so he has quite possibly searched for me on insta and blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sad cunt
He might be shadow banned again hence you can't search him

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Good God, what a sad, pathetic existence they have. You just know he'll enjoy taking the piss don't you? He's been lying about the temperature of his baths for ages until we called him out. I think he's a really nasty cunt behind closed doors. You can see the hate and control in his sneering, snidey face. 🤬

View attachment 1902046
View attachment 1902047
View attachment 1902048
View attachment 1902050
View attachment 1902051
Obviously do it as a reel to get likes he’s obsessed with likes 👍 sad fuck

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Hahaha another event he won't be paid for as it's for charity. This is all he is getting now charity work, what the fuck is that picture of him. It's a pure panto picture that, like he's playing the genie in aladin or something and granting a fucking wish. Not that he would get to play the genie ofcourse, that's too big of a rule for him, he's always an extra
Role for him

• Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
I've threatened Mr Cunk with divorce if he doesn't stop going on about his fucking air fryer....

Can't get the kids in bed quick enough to get on the ❄❄❄🚬🚬🚬🚬🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷
I’m glad nanny qvc has stopped her bloody air fryer dinners they were doing my head in 😂

Oh no he’s hoping for air up ad now 🤦🏻‍♀️ fyi tho fakey air up are shit and don’t even work

Last edited:
  • Haha

stargirl23

VIP Member
Well this will save me sometime in the future 😂 Basically they’re saying he wasn’t getting paid to advertise the hotels in Dubai so he can tag as much as he wants 👍🏻 Shows how sad he is then to keep tagging places when he’s not even getting payment for doing so 😂 Also proves Flappy got the trip (which we all knew anyway). I await to see what they say about her advertising of her ‘pr stay’ 🤔 I will say the Rixos resorts must be easily pleased if they had editorial control over her content because it was shit 😂
Hadn’t heard of the CMA so will have a look and see what they all are about.
How do they always get away with it 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Who the fuck teaches a nearly 2yr old to punch? The kid is a little demon anyway let alone teaching him this behaviour. I feel sorry for the other kids when he starts proper nursery. He's going to turn out to be a right little vicious bastard around the other children. Shocking parenting. 🤡

View attachment 1888934
View attachment 1888935
That’s it Leo batter him.

Guys I’ve been in a car crash my car hit a car in the snow I’m shaking .
sat with cup tea now
Oh God Riddle hope you’re okay? ❤.

• Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
@PrincessJeanie do you think flappys stories are ASA worthy? It’s a video and I can’t upload them but I can do my best to screenshot if you think it’s worth a report. She’s tagged in the hotel x

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
And this fakey is why you don’t openly bully an innocent boy because you’re jealous. Imagine his family reading these threats :(
I thought I read they were telling them to stay off social media this year for their mental health etc. Or is this stuff posted before he went in?

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
@PrincessJeanie do you think flappys stories are ASA worthy? It’s a video and I can’t upload them but I can do my best to screenshot if you think it’s worth a report. She’s tagged in the hotel x
I'll upload the lot. You can download the video by clicking in the bottom right dots to accompany the ASA report. X

Reactions: 7