Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg who pissed flappy off 🤣🤣Her face like a slapped arse🤣🤣Why did she have the dust bag to prove it’s real.No one gives a tit about your outfit and her toes are so long 🤣🤣View attachment 1897694View attachment 1897695
She’s done that with the dust bag because somebody mentioned about her not having one the other day 😂 so £2,000 for a handbag and £350 for a pair of shoes but can’t afford to buy a TV stand or dress the kids nicely 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she thinks she’s looking sultry and model like someone needs to tell her she actually looks like a scrawny miserable old cow 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And as for your 'evening routine' Flapz, we all know what that is. 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 Don't bother. NOBODY CARES!!! 🤡

Maybe if you didn't drink so much you wouldn't need a 'therapy' app at £60 a week you damn fool!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
£60 a week??!! Why doesn’t she just neck Fakey’s gummies whilst he’s gone? They cure everything don’t they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s done that with the dust bag because somebody mentioned about her not having one the other day 😂 so £2,000 for a handbag and £350 for a pair of shoes but can’t afford to buy a TV stand or dress the kids nicely 🤦🏻‍♀️ If she thinks she’s looking sultry and model like someone needs to tell her she actually looks like a scrawny miserable old cow 💁🏻‍♀️
Nah, it's fake. You can get dust bags from China for an extra couple of quid with your order!! No way she can afford £2k for a handbag!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And as for your 'evening routine' Flapz, we all know what that is. 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 Don't bother. NOBODY CARES!!! 🤡

Maybe if you didn't drink so much you wouldn't need a 'therapy' app at £60 a week you damn fool!

View attachment 1897737
Yes why not exploit your kids some more. It’s not like you don’t already 😡 Seriously the need for sharing every part of their lives with strangers and wanting validation for it is mind blowing 🤯 Their content is absolute shite

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How somebody can scramble their way through life being so illiterate and thick is beyond me. The menopause does not instantly make you incontinent and have bladder problems you vacuous moron! I see as soon as he got home he fucked off to the gym again. What an utter sham of a marriage! There's only one way to solve that:-

View attachment 1897575
When he bought his syrup, did he as for the style "jedward".....

Yes why not exploit your kids some more. It’s not like you don’t already 😡 Seriously the need for sharing every part of their lives with strangers and wanting validation for it is mind blowing 🤯 Their content is absolute shite
It's just so bleeping boring. It's not like they do anything remotely interesting. An unpleasant unpalatable family....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wanted to raise this with @PrincessJeanie as personally I think it's an undeclared #gifted. It was VERY staged and when Freddie opened the box he told him curtly with the note inside 'you don't have to bother reading that'. He's also tagged the company in. Here's the video (but we need a screenshot of Fakey's name on the top for the ASA and you can use the video too).

Also notice Freddie didn't say thank you and he's spelt his step-son's name wrong again ffs! 🙄

View attachment 1897555
Can’t even let Freddie have a moment talks over him to talk to Spud. My heart hurts for the kid his face drops multiple times in that video I don’t know how his dad hasn’t swung rat features around that dolls house loft the way poor Fred gets treated.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nah, it's fake. You can get dust bags from China for an extra couple of quid with your order!! No way she can afford £2k for a handbag!!! 😂
Thing is she’s a bleeping idiot. She brags about all this supposed ‘designer’ gear but for the state this country is in at the moment, it hardly makes her relatable and it pisses people off. They both lost loads of followers cos of their pr trip to Dubai. Yes she then obviously bought some because she’s as desperate as he is but no one likes a show off so she needs to think about what she’s putting out there 🙄

Reactions: 13
"It's bleeping tiny bruv but then again you're used to tiny!" I'm still shocked they're making it their bedroom. A disaster waiting to happen with those young children on a different level and no stair gates. Imagine if NikNak climbed out of the cot (like kids do) in the dark........

View attachment 1897606

And here he is filming the solid ice on the 'ice bath' again.

Since he's been doing this, he's just tapped it to prove the point. You don't see him breaking the ice and getting in though do you? (Because he hasn't warmed it up yet!).

View attachment 1897621
‘Look at the views’ ha you’re beaking into folk’s gardens on your street you weapon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s that??? Please shout us out in Instagram 🧐🧐🧐
338F95EC-FAEE-4425-943A-178DC31A2597.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Wtf was that TED talk all about?! Also is he using his 4hrs to spend time with his family or make money?! And wasnt it mollymae who said that 24hr thing? Not beyonce 🙈

Reactions: 13
His bleeping speech in his hot tub🤣🤣Does he think people give a tit about his ramblings.No clips of his presenting job on horrid Lorraine’s page 🤣🤣step away fakey jakey another 5 minute gig not paying your mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their priorities are all wrong. Work-shy fame-chasers

Reactions: 16
And what was she doing the other week - BEGGING for MORE swim wear! Now, as if by magic, she has founds loads of clothes that she had put into storage and is now sorting through it and putting it on Vinted.

GET YOUR BONEY ARSE DOWN TO A CHARITY SHOP AND DONATE IT ALL YOU MISERABLE GREEDY bleep. It's most probably all gifted anyway.

Anyone else hear him say 'Are you going to show them my new bedroom?' before it cut out? Listen.

What a sham of a 'marriage'. I reckon separate bedrooms. Their marriage is a cover-up and a contract - nothing more, nothing less! 💯

• Haha
I wanted to raise this with @PrincessJeanie as personally I think it's an undeclared #gifted. It was VERY staged and when Freddie opened the box he told him curtly with the note inside 'you don't have to bother reading that'. He's also tagged the company in. Here's the video (but we need a screenshot of Fakey's name on the top for the ASA and you can use the video too).

Also notice Freddie didn't say thank you and he's spelt his step-son's name wrong again ffs! 🙄

View attachment 1897555
How nervous does Freddie look around him. He's 100% scared of doing or saying the wrong thing around Fake. twit is so false with him aswell, you can hear it in his voice!

• Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1897555
He says it through gritted teeth..No you don't have to bother reading that...he really is vile isn't he!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.