Jake Quickenden #52 jobless, manic and sick in the head and he's still making money out of the dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the prick no filters with his horse blanket coat on 🤢🤢See he’s taking the piss out of that farmer bloke on love island😡Loves to pick on others hope he gets called out for his crappy comments.First saying oti not qualified to be a judge🙄Yet this prick only qualified for being a lazy donkey toothed wig head.No one likes him desperation and laziness = jobless twit.
6BD442A0-12D9-41B8-82F9-4222E3DB48BE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly So scary . I went from the top of a road straight to the bottom car was out of control I thought hit the wall instead of somebody’s car but in the end I has No choice but to hit a car . It was the school run and now the school said they are shutting just wish they didn’t open in the first place was no grit at all near the school and it’s just a hill to get to the school . But I’m fine and thankfully kids had already gone into school x
How frightenin! Hope you’re ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here’s the prick no filters with his horse blanket coat on 🤢🤢See he’s taking the piss out of that farmer bloke on love island😡Loves to pick on others hope he gets called out for his crappy comments.First saying oti not qualified to be a judge🙄Yet this prick only qualified for being a lazy donkey toothed wig head.No one likes him desperation and laziness = jobless twit.View attachment 1889949
Just reminds me of a scrawny little smack rat 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He looks like a crackhead here walking to a trap house to buy his rocks!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why don't they just give him a skinhead if they think he won't settle down for a barber? I'm being serious its what I do for my kids. Honest we all must look a right sight in the street. Me and a gang of skinhead boys. Surprised I've not had counter terrorism at my door checking I'm not raising them to be white supremacists lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Welcome - great spot! Lurk no more. We need more spies who can see as most of us are in the famous Blocked Club! We all got blocked for saying something petty or even liking somebody's post and then got hunted down! Just shows how 'delicate' these two are! 😂

And don't forget he wears that rotten syrup glued to his scalp! I don't know why the vanity? Own it. Bald heads are sexy on the right physique!! 💯

View attachment 1889714View attachment 1889715
“ I realise the time is wrong” AND the date 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here’s the prick no filters with his horse blanket coat on 🤢🤢See he’s taking the piss out of that farmer bloke on love island😡Loves to pick on others hope he gets called out for his crappy comments.First saying oti not qualified to be a judge🙄Yet this prick only qualified for being a lazy donkey toothed wig head.No one likes him desperation and laziness = jobless twit.View attachment 1889949
Coughing & hacking like an old donkey on 40-a-day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cannot get over the fact he didn’t buy her a bleeping thing that just shows how full of self
Importance he is, he is bleeping vile and looks like he wouldn’t be out of place with the local smackheads 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Proper late to the birthday bash fakeys. He’s definitely the type of bloke who’ll be telling flappy that he’s her present, imagine that huffing and puffing on top of you 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Proper late to the birthday bash fakeys. He’s definitely the type of bloke who’ll be telling flappy that he’s her present, imagine that huffing and puffing on top of you 🤢
That’s tonight’s nightmare sorted, thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so true about him doing all the pretty big shows and then nothing really coming from them. I’m guessing he comes across as desperate and cocky. I think he now needs to decide on an area and concentrate on that. He’s so erratic, one minute it’s acting, then fitness then singing. Trying to branch out into anything (cos he’s desperate) will stop him from focusing on one thing and becoming good it. There you go Jake, some free careers advice!

Reactions: 14
Who the duck teaches a nearly 2yr old to punch? The kid is a little demon anyway let alone teaching him this behaviour. I feel sorry for the other kids when he starts proper nursery. He's going to turn out to be a right little vicious bastard around the other children. Shocking parenting. 🤡

View attachment 1888934
View attachment 1888935
That’s it Leo batter him.

Guys I’ve been in a car crash my car hit a car in the snow I’m shaking .
sat with cup tea now
Oh God Riddle hope you’re okay? ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also love the fact he used to brag about job interviews or whatever they were and him not getting them, never to be mentioned again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.