Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me he is a car crash 🤣 what does he look like with that bottle of water…. Seriously 😳 I cringed so hard I nearly turned inside out 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hang on hang on ….

So he doesn’t go to the doctors due to anxiety but managed to go to a doctors for a bleeping COLD in the middle of a shortage of antibiotics???

SERIOUSLY, PANTO BOY 👋 - you think this thread forgot about your dodgy photo of a pill box whilst patents across the country where terrified their children could end up seriously ill (and bless some people on here had sick children at the time - PS sending love to you all and hope everyone is feeling better) and this bleep with a triangle for a bleeping chin of playing his ANXIETY CARD.

From this day on, PANTO BOY is no more - it’s bleep with a triangle for a chin.

RAGING.
I was in M&S mid shop writing that (apologises for spelling and grammar, no glasses & PURE ANGER)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Catching up eh Flapz because your car crash of a 'husband was on Lorraine for five minutes spouting the same old tit like a bleeping broken record?

What's there to catch up on? Everybody has heard it all a million times before. In fact, he is going to start killing people with utter boredom! 💯

325461546_699046705063558_20969086056691296_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry im catching up but I’ve never seen this video before and im absolutely dying 🤣🤣🤣 he turns the camera off the minute she says its a psychological thing 🤣🤣 Thats possibly the best.
Best video we’ve got the way he tried to quickly end the video kills me every time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Catching up eh Flapz because your car crash of a 'husband was on Lorraine for five minutes spouting the same old tit like a bleeping broken record?

What's there to catch up on? Everybody has heard it all a million times before. In fact, he is going to start killing people with utter boredom! 💯

View attachment 1879791
Funny how I mentioned this morning that she doesn’t share his TV appearances and bam suddenly that’s exactly what she’s doing. Hi Flaps 👋🏻

Sorry im catching up but I’ve never seen this video before and im absolutely dying 🤣🤣🤣 he turns the camera off the minute she says its a psychological thing 🤣🤣 Thats possibly the best.
I still can’t believe the idiot shared it for everyone to see as well 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hang on hang on ….

So he doesn’t go to the doctors due to anxiety but managed to go to a doctors for a bleeping COLD in the middle of a shortage of antibiotics???

SERIOUSLY, PANTO BOY 👋 - you think this thread forgot about your dodgy photo of a pill box whilst patents across the country where terrified their children could end up seriously ill (and bless some people on here had sick children at the time - PS sending love to you all and hope everyone is feeling better) and this bleep with a triangle for a bleeping chin of playing his ANXIETY CARD.

From this day on, PANTO BOY is no more - it’s bleep with a triangle for a chin.

RAGING.
Don’t forget the full body MRI scan last year🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He's just asked people to count how many times they open the fridge in a day! Get a bleeping life and a job mate!! 🤡

320780444_701757788285947_7100704172082597127_n.jpg

324864753_215424224188736_8257764969805380377_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Taking bets on him getting his guitar out later and murdering a george ezra song and tagging the poor bloke 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
🐔Just posted on Lorraine on Twitter about wonderful Jake, his father and brother but said he still smokes and drinks alot ...🤭:D:D...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This will be a brilliant Tattle bingo!
I thought it was slightly random but hey anything’s possible on this thread 🤪 and I think he’s caught up reading his own thread so id say he will do this 😂 come on Fakey you love this thread and you’re loyal tattlers so much so you often like to pop on and join in, go on get the guitar out you know you want to bro it will be peng, a few friday night tunes being murdered by you✌ and no I absolutely will not count how many times I open my fridge you weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We should all put in our requests on which George Ezra we would like him to butcher sing?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone should send it to Growler Kelly, she might stop inviting the prick on to spout his shite ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why has he filmed himself with Prime 3 times today.
On the run, on the random fridge stories, and now behind the bed.
He’s like a teenage boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.