Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sad pathetic beg though. Couldn't live my life like that. Go be a man and do some bricklaying or something.

Reactions: 19
What a sad pathetic beg though. Couldn't live my life like that. Go be a man and do some bricklaying or something.
He could earn good money ; well the both of them could but both are intrinsically lazy

Reactions: 13
Hes a absolute liar. He shares everything theres no way he's worried constantly about his health or we would know about it. Then saying he doesnt fo to the drs, hes always at the bloody drs, hes always got a cold or on antibiotics. Didnt he just go for scans etc for his tinnitus. Anything to get on the TV.

Still remember the whole adhd thing. Hes said hes been diagnosed and had it for years (even features on the adhd website) then last year he said again he was in the middle of being diagnosed. Then never heard about it since.
He also had a full mri scan that found nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s made the Daily Fail sidebar of shame yet again and the comments are not in his favour today 😂 Polly will be paying to get them moderated soon 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well Fakey hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes on Lorraine🤭🤭🤭
This bloke has about 5 items of clothing🤣🤣🤣 those trousers are deffo reminding me of OAPs wearing beige😆😆😆 and his rank Freddy Krueger jumper ffs😭😭😭 no style whatsoever.
He looks different on TV to his Instagram where he can filter everything, I can't get over how bleeping big and misshapen his head is either🤣🤣🤣
Abracadabra as if by magic the abs are back😂😂😂 only at 3.5k of his 10k target, get sharing that page Fakey🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
WTAF 😱 he really is a utter prick.Look at the state of him👀All happy full of himself enjoy your 5 minutes prick the dead you make a living would be ashamed of the hole you have turned into.He tells flaps at least 15 times a day he’s ill doubt those two fake twats talk that often in day.View attachment 1879104
I've seen healthier looking heroin addicts. He looks like a scarecrow but worse

• Haha
As usual he picks out what he deems as a negative comment to reply back to 🤦🏻‍♀️ How he can say with a straight face ‘no sob stories here’ 😐 He likes all the tweets where people are blowing smoke up his arse but can’t be bothered to reply to the comments where people are asking him for advice.
What’s he actually raising awareness of though, like we all don’t know what bleeping grief is. Have a day off jake maybe go through some photos and dig out one with you and your dad and brother rather than the only two you appear to have because you were too busy trying to get famous.

Reactions: 16
Well Fakey hope you enjoyed your 5 minutes on Lorraine🤭🤭🤭
This bloke has about 5 items of clothing🤣🤣🤣 those trousers are deffo reminding me of OAPs wearing beige😆😆😆 and his rank Freddy Krueger jumper ffs😭😭😭 no style whatsoever.
He looks different on TV to his Instagram where he can filter everything, I can't get over how bleeping big and misshapen his head is either🤣🤣🤣
Abracadabra as if by magic the abs are back😂😂😂 only at 3.5k of his 10k target, get sharing that page Fakey🤪🤪🤪🤪
Don't forget the secondhand loafers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine asking someone to film you running down the road 😂😂
With his bottle of prime. Give the kids drink to Fred you muppet and take a bottle of water, KSI isn’t going to let you be on a music track just because you are drinking Prime

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if 👀Sad loser keep pretending you look like this only last week we saw your true self🙄Running 10k god what a boring pathetic life he has.View attachment 1879321
Hmm he didn’t look like this in that unfiltered pic just a few days back … my guess is that it isn’t recent and he’s just making excuses so he can post topless selfies.

Reactions: 12
Imagine asking someone to film you running down the road 😂😂
Imagine sharing your go fund page every day and still not even at £4,000 when you’ve supposedly got 1,017,000 followers 😂 I see mummy and Matt have donated £50 today 🙄 Apparently he didn’t even mention his marathon on TV this morning. Is that because he’s going to flake on it or he’s hoping to squeeze another 5 min TV appearance from it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Imagine sharing your go fund page every day and still not even at £4,000 when you’ve supposedly got 1,017,000 followers 😂 I see mummy and Matt have donated £50 today 🙄 Apparently he didn’t even mention his marathon on TV today. Is that because he’s going to flake on it or he’s hoping to squeeze another 5 min appearance from it 🤦🏻‍♀️
99.7 % of that total are bought bot followers. You can purchase them. How inane is that? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ what’s with the shocked looking ugly mug of his he looks like he has finally seen that bloody 👻 👻 of his thats supposedly been haunting his house maybe it’s there to warn him that unless he stops using dead people for attention that eventually there will be consequences - maybe it’s already started as it looks like someone has been pulling his leg/foot as one is so much longer than the other 🤣 and don’t get me started on filthy disgusting looking grandad trousers 🤮🤮 makes him look even more pervy than those little itsy bitsy tight shorts he constantly wears

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Fakey wearing his new treadmill trainers outdoors🥴 Silly Billy!

How sad to get someone to film you, then you run next to them all serious 🤣

This is his life….wow!😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hang on hang on ….

So he doesn’t go to the doctors due to anxiety but managed to go to a doctors for a bleeping COLD in the middle of a shortage of antibiotics???

SERIOUSLY, PANTO BOY 👋 - you think this thread forgot about your dodgy photo of a pill box whilst patents across the country where terrified their children could end up seriously ill (and bless some people on here had sick children at the time - PS sending love to you all and hope everyone is feeling better) and this bleep with a triangle for a bleeping chin of playing his ANXIETY CARD.

From this day on, PANTO BOY is no more - it’s bleep with a triangle for a chin.

RAGING.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.