Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he has hit the big time again with his pity me interview on Lorraine, bleeping Lorraine. He will be so pleased with himself that a few thousand older people and fellow hypochondriacs seen him on tv. So your profession now is hypochondriac grief theif with no talent willing to speak to anyone who will get you in TV, something that takes no talent at all, basically talk bullshit. You and your wig jog along and get a real job

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
- When he did the OTT Halloween make-up for Insta content thinking the theme Day of The Dead meant zombies when it was actually the Mexican celebration.

- The pink suit, eyeliner, orthopaedic shoes, the fake fans with clipboards at the NTA’s.

- Everything about them at Ocean Beach. On the sniff, eyes popping out their head, Flappy with her fanny out, Jake snogging Wayne - embarassing, cringe and desperate and he knew it cos he deleted EVERYTHING the next day.

- Trying to get Dopey the Dwarf to speak for Tattle’s benefit and failing everytime.
Dopey the dwarf I’m dead 🤣🤣💀

I think we have a tattler on Twitter 😂😂😂
It’s Leo he’s jumped ship from IG.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Those stairs leading up there don’t look safe at all.
Exactly my thoughts. As for the massive window that was open up there the other day. 😬 It's a deathtrap! It's just one all round accident waiting to happen especially if they leave those kids on their own. Idiots.

That's his new name POB!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'll get confused and sad as that's Matt Sarsfield's nickname. There can only be one Pob for me!! 🤣

• Haha
Just seen he’s done yet another interview with the Scum regarding DOI 😴 He’s basically said Oti shouldn’t be a judge cos she has no experience on ice. He then follows it by saying someone like Ray Quinn or him should be on the judging panel instead as they know what they are talking about 😂 Then blows smoke up Ashley Banjos arse by saying he’s amazing. So Oti isn’t experienced enough but AB who also has never ice skated is 🤔 what a bleeping dick. Good luck getting on SCD when he’s slagging off one of their most popular ex professional dancers 👍🏻
So I didn’t see him on DOI but of course his hand is bandaged up. What an absolute wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen he’s done yet another interview with the Scum regarding DOI 😴 He’s basically said Oti shouldn’t be a judge cos she has no experience on ice. He then follows it by saying someone like Ray Quinn or him should be on the judging panel instead as they know what they are talking about 😂 Then blows smoke up Ashley Banjos arse by saying he’s amazing. So Oti isn’t experienced enough but AB who also has never ice skated is 🤔 what a bleeping dick. Good luck getting on SCD when he’s slagging off one of their most popular ex professional dancers 👍🏻
I don’t know what they’ve been thinking for all these years. They definitely need a Scunthorpe bloke on the dole on the judging panel. What was Torvill and Dean thinking. The ratings could have been insane with top shagger curse of relationships Jake heading up the show.

get down the job centre mate. Nice try

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Been out all day and night with the girls
And again tomorrow but I keep having a little look on this thread I swear he gets worst . You all crack me up though 🤣🤣

Five mins did duck all I see 👀 Stacey Solomon got more likes 🤣🤣🤣 sad prick he is
He's bleeping relentless in his needy attention seeking behaviour. He needs a full time job and his phone surgically removing from his hand ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s fuming that the bread winner is on a night out and he has to look after his kid. Enjoy your warm bath. Hopefully Sophie will duck off to the brits without him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s fuming that the bread winner is on a night out and he has to look after his kid. Enjoy your warm bath. Hopefully Sophie will duck off to the brits without him.
Can you imagine what he'd be like if she did ...

Jake's reaction to flaps bleeping off to the Brits ...
CXrG.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
DOI Final - March 2018 (That's Vanessa who he shagged).

Also when he forgot he had a fiancé and thought he was one of the love island bachelors like wes and tried to be a 20 year old partying and forgetting he had a partner…Reminding you of anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is called DANCING on ice jakey fakey wakey. Not, SKATING on ice. And you are the one skating on thin ice.

• Haha
So wonder where they are going for Flappys big birthday weekend! Wonder if it’s been gifted?Wherever it is I guarantee she’ll be driving them all there and it will probably be somewhere more suited for adults than kids. I’m sure he will be documenting the whole thing anyway 😴 Showing everyone what a fantastic husband he is by spoiling her with more ‘designer’ gifts and maybe a cake and even a helium balloon that says 30 on it 🤭 He must have a bit of spare cash after selling his soul to the tabloids numerous times in the last week.
Its so fortunate that his anxiety never seems to rear its ugly head when they go away. How lucky is that 🙄😂
Also noticed he’s now got Polly in his bio for press enquiries 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
DOI Final - March 2018 (That's Vanessa who he shagged).

I'm dying because when he won DOI, he said to Holly Willoughby, tearfully: "It might mean that I don't have to do another reality show now!"

Oh the irony....he'd KILL for anything TV related at this moment in time!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
See he’s deleted his comment on her post.Going to have endless talk about dancing on ice for weeks of this prick.Expert on duck all and money grabber of the dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.