Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine if he got a proper job he wouldn’t have time to constantly overanalyse his health. Just attention seeking hypercondriac 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Flapz is going out tonight whilst 'father of the year' is left looking after NikNak. Oh no!!

324841419_951416879598016_4757375335216164061_n.jpg
324865637_731972058106514_8373548125209217478_n.jpg
325410117_1573513869779435_8460515561827496672_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Just seen he’s done yet another interview with the Scum regarding DOI 😴 He’s basically said Oti shouldn’t be a judge cos she has no experience on ice. He then follows it by saying someone like Ray Quinn or him should be on the judging panel instead as they know what they are talking about 😂 Then blows smoke up Ashley Banjos arse by saying he’s amazing. So Oti isn’t experienced enough but AB who also has never ice skated is 🤔 what a bleeping dick. Good luck getting on SCD when he’s slagging off one of their most popular ex professional dancers 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
As sure as Jake Quickenden makes a fool of himself daily, you lot on this thread never fails to make me laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen he’s done yet another interview with the Scum regarding DOI 😴 He’s basically said Oti shouldn’t be a judge cos she has no experience on ice. He then follows it by saying someone like Ray Quinn or him should be on the judging panel instead as they know what they are talking about 😂 Then blows smoke up Ashley Banjos arse by saying he’s amazing. So Oti isn’t experienced enough but AB who also has never ice skated is 🤔 what a bleeping dick. Good luck getting on SCD when he’s slagging off one of their most popular ex professional dancers 👍🏻
So oti isn’t experienced but he is? Move over fakey 😂 sorry is it you that strictly love and have on the show or is it Oti?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Actually knobhead Ashley used to ice skate although he was never a pro guarantee he was better than you baldy maybe get your facts straight next time oh wait you don't know what facts are do you as you only churn out bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just noticed he was running with a bottle of PRIME. What a PRIME hole! He’s fuckin’ 35 years old, does he think he’s going to get sponsored by KSI/Logan Paul for his marathon?! Only line he’ll be running to is the unemployment line at the local Job Centre Plus in Colchester!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nominating himself.....what a sad act!

Pob, you lazy slob,
You're a total knob,
And you've got no job!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh yeah and while you're slating Ashley just remember it's Ashley Banjo MBE something you can only dream about you prick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she posts three photos the one smiling is the third 🙄He just can’t help himself such a aggressive prick.Leo in bed dad of the year outside in his hot tub talking tit.
36A134EE-8060-4C41-8FC8-1B490CA7046D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair he’s got a point as she’s always got a face like a smacked arse BUT you would not comment on your partners post saying that, it’s really rude, he’s probably salty because she’s gone out and he has to look after his own child.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair he’s got a point as she’s always got a face like a smacked arse BUT you would not comment on your partners post saying that, it’s really rude, he’s probably salty because she’s gone out and he has to look after his own child.
Don’t blame her. My face would constantly look like a slapped arse too if I had to live with him 😂 but how rude. If my husband commented that on my post I’d be sending him packing, he’s such a vile person when he’s jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh look, he's in his warm 'ice bath' on a Friday night chatting a load of shite again. I bet Flapz couldn't get out of the door fast enough.

• Sick
  • Haha
Don’t blame her. My face would constantly look like a slapped arse too if I had to live with him 😂 but how rude. If my husband commented that on my post I’d be sending him packing, he’s such a vile person when he’s jealous
Yes I was meant to add I don’t blame her I’d be miserable living with that cockwomble but she’s made her bed. I bet if she ever goes out as well on her own fakey makes Freddie go to his Dad’s, unless he’s there and I’ve just not seen him 😂

• Haha
Yes I was meant to add I don’t blame her I’d be miserable living with that cockwomble but she’s made her bed. I bet if she ever goes out as well on her own fakey makes Freddie go to his Dad’s, unless he’s there and I’ve just not seen him 😂
Guarantee he’s at his dads. Fakey can’t look after spud alone and has to call mummy for help let alone both of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has he filmed himself with Prime 3 times today.

On the run, on the random fridge stories, and now behind the bed.

He’s like a teenage boy.
He thinks he looks cool..down with the kids! In reality he looks an absoloute knobhead!

His ‘anxiety’ is going to go through the roof if he reads the comments on there 🤭 which we know he will because he won’t be able to help himself 😊
He's on here more than we are! Refresh every 5 seconds 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.