Jake Quickenden #51 With fags in his pocket & sand on his toes, he'll be a liar wherever he goes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I honestly couldn’t stop laughing
my husband just walked in the door with three crates of prime for our son 😂😂

so why people are fighting over it and grabbing them in shops no doubt Jake got his from sophies sister who lives in America 😂

anyway my husbands Work is next door to Asda and because they know him they just told my husband take as many as he wants 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He says he can’t stop buying trainers so why is he always (like with his trousers/shirts) wearing the same ones over and over again 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole showing off and making out they are loaded is so tedious. They’re sitting in their lounge with a sky box on a table you’d pick up for a £10 from B&M 🙄 They obviously can’t afford the media wall they spoke about and haven’t managed to blag a free one yet. He’s sold three separate stories to the gutter press in as many days. If you have a career in the ‘industry’ you don’t need to sell stories to the tabloids. I can’t wait to see how their Maldives accommodation measures up to the likes of where the ex Love Islanders and other z listers go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Guys I honestly couldn’t stop laughing
my husband just walked in the door with three crates of prime for our son 😂😂

so why people are fighting over it and grabbing them in shops no doubt Jake got his from sophies sister who lives in America 😂

anyway my husbands Work is next door to Asda and because they know him they just told my husband take as many as he wants 😂😂
You’ve made fakey go cry into his gummies 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You’ve made fakey go cry into his gummies 😂😂
I’m stuck with three crates and my son just said “ it taste awfull “

great 😂😂

He says he can’t stop buying trainers so why is he always (like with his trousers/shirts) wearing the same ones over and over again 🤷🏻‍♀️ The whole showing off and making out they are loaded is so tedious. They’re sitting in their lounge with a sky box on a table you’d pick up for a £10 from B&M 🙄 They obviously can’t afford the media wall they spoke about and haven’t managed to blag a free one yet. He’s sold three separate stories to the gutter press in as many days. If you have a career in the ‘industry’ you don’t need to sell stories to the tabloids. I can’t wait to see how their Maldives accommodation measures up to the likes of where the ex Love Islanders and other z listers go.
He’s worn the same Jordan’s for the last two years every single day and his fake Gucci makes an appearance three times a week he’s full of tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m stuck with three crates and my son just said “ it taste awfull “

great 😂😂

He’s worn the same Jordan’s for the last two years every single day and his fake Gucci makes an appearance three times a week he’s full of tit 😂
Sell em to Fakey...👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So now NikNak the 'genius' is practising tying up shoe laces. Give it a rest will you ffs. By the look of Purdey giving him a wide berth, I bet that kid torments that cat. 💯

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So basically Jake is just “ known “ if you can call it that for being a man who lost a brother and dad . Yes it’s sad but he’s absolutely using this to get noticed it’s vile . His mum lost them aswell a son and a man she was with in the past she doesn’t go to the papers every single week about it !!

how can he not see how bad he’s coming across and the reason for him being jobless . He has no talent he has not done anything in his life at all no career nothing he’s just been on three shows and begged it ever since . He’s worst than ex love island contestant s I mean at least after a year when they realise they are unpopular they duck off never to be heard about again

he’s just a cling on wanting in his words his big break …. Never going to happen like ever
He's definitely trying to get on the Cashley Cain bandwagon. He's seen how he's scammed and fucked people over and sold his and his daughters soul for cash and fame (If you can call it that!) And he'll be all over it like a rash will old Fakey. He's so desperate..using the dead over and over to stay relevant. So bleeping wrong. He's gross! 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t share the link cos I’m useless like that 🙄😂 but highlighted a couple of bits in this paragraph that made me laugh
There is absolutely no chance he will burn himself out, you have to exert yourself to do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i Mean I don’t have Instagram is it normal to film your kid as much as he does like do people do it as much as him ? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Or if he’s that skint, for every 1 week he doesn’t post on insta and bore us he can get a free bottle 😂
Yes I’m all for that 😂

I’d give him the three crates if he fucks off for a month 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
i Mean I don’t have Instagram is it normal to film your kid as much as he does like do people do it as much as him ? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes I’m all for that 😂
Not normal at all! The last time I posted my son was one picture Christmas Day saying merry Christmas to all my friends and family. Even “influencers “ I follow don’t post as much as fakey. He’s definitely addicted to social media

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not normal at all! The last time I posted my son was one picture Christmas Day saying merry Christmas to all my friends and family. Even “influencers “ I follow don’t post as much as fakey. He’s definitely addicted to social media
Agreed. Let's hope the wifi is utter tit in the Maldives or that they can't afford it as this will cause a major breakdown.

He'll spend the whole time in the gym and she'll be on the beach reading Prince Harry's book. So exciting 🤪

• Haha
This gave me sheer 'mum fear'. Say if NikNak fell in the other direction towards that glass?

Idiots.

Screenshot_20230110-184751.png
Screenshot_20230110-185421~2.png

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Yes I’m all for that 😂

I’d give him the three crates if he fucks off for a month 😂😂
Noone in the world films their kid as much as this head does!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And now he is tagging in the bloody author again!!!
This is just getting so desperate! I'm surprised he didn't tag in Hazza ffs!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Noone in the world films their kid as much as this head does!
Well him & Charlotte Dawson, she's another one. Endless boring reels of their damn kids. The eating ones are the worst, food smeared round their mouths, muck down their clothes🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.